It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case for Invading Iraq Was 'Sexed Up'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The Case for Invading Iraq Was 'Sexed Up'

Original News Source

The release of a series of confidential memos and emails, following a protracted Freedom of Information battle, reignited the controversy over accusations that Tony Blair's government "spun" Britain into war. Last night both the Tories and the Liberal Democrats renewed their demands for a full public inquiry into the decision to join the US-led invasion of Iraq.

(visit the following link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
Independant.co.uk (Full Article)

[edit on 16-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Our government is a bloody liability at times, lost or stolen laptops, brains of an innocent man over a train, really where does it end.

Now we have here the latest in a line of evidence confirming that the very basis for the invasion of Iraq was indeed illegal, we all knew it all along anyway but now we have yet more evidence from the horse’s mouth itself.

We'll be moving to the Conservatives soon I predict, but will they be any less of a liability, I doubt it. It's great keeping a big certain allied nation sweet, but why oh why did we(the United Kingdom) let ourselves get dragged into this mess.

Leads me to think of Suez Crisis ( Protocol of Sèvres! ) and hidden agendas being shown clear as day once again. Will the next episode be Israel ( again the pawn ) used as a cover for an allied invasion of Iran? Will the conclusion not be clarified US dominance over the former colonial power the United Kingdom, instead the Chinese emergence showing Chinese dictation toward the United States? The national debts have certainly changed.

[url=http://www.disinfo.com/content/story.php?title=Confidential-Blair-Government-Emails-Released-Case-Invading-Iraq-Was-Sexed-Up]www.disinfo.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-3-2009 by MrAnonUK]

new topics

join