It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

You have been reading far too many blogs. Garbage in, garbage out.

C'mon man.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm afraid we're focusing on the wrong aspect of Obama's citizenship status-- i.e., where he was born. Forget for a moment how easy it would be for our intelligence agencies to create a birth certificate showing Obama to be born in Hawaii-- or Kansas, for that matter. The bigger question which is typically ignored is that of his status at birth not place of birth.

Most people know Obama's Dad was born in Kenya. Not as many know that Kenya was a British protectorate at the time, making Barack Sr. a British subject. Why is this important? In Great Britain, citizenship is determined by the father, not mother. So here's the point-- REGARDLESS of where our 'president' was born, his citizenship status at birth would have, by blood and law, been British. Per that law, Obama would have held such citizenship until the age of 18, at which point he could choose to remain British, or assume the nationality of his birthplace. As has been stated on Fact Check, he "allowed that citizenship to expire". Either way, he would be contitutionally ineligible to serve as president of the United States.

If the above conclusions are accurate, then it would go a long way toward explaining why Obama is so cagey and secretive about his school transcripts, as such would no doubt indicate his British citizenship. Probably a lot harder to forge every single school and medical record than one puny birth certificate, isn't it?

But there are plenty who say upon hearing such evidence, "Who cares?". The point is, a British-American, or any other hyphenated American, is likely to be divided in their loyalties-- American when it serves their purposes, and "other" when it does not. Kind of like Jennifer Lopez calling herself a New Yorker early in her career and when she dated Ben Affleck, but a proud latina and Puerto Rican once she married Mark Anthony. As the scriptures say, " man cannot serve two masters, for he will love the one and hate the other."

This issue speaks to lies, deception and hypocrisy-- hardly the sort of characteristics we need to be cultivating in our political leaders.

If you found an employee lied on their application, it would be grounds for immediate dismissal-- why should we hold our Commander in Chief to a lower standard?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by Aermacchi

You have been reading far too many blogs. Garbage in, garbage out.

C'mon man.

Yeah I do, occasionally I read one the annenberg family runs, it's called

Factcheck.org but like all the others,, I don't reccomend it.

They Lie for the Grand Obimbo

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by h5mind
I'm afraid we're focusing on the wrong aspect of Obama's citizenship status-- i.e., where he was born. Forget for a moment how easy it would be for our intelligence agencies to create a birth certificate showing Obama to be born in Hawaii-- or Kansas, for that matter. The bigger question which is typically ignored is that of his status at birth not place of birth.

Most people know Obama's Dad was born in Kenya. Not as many know that Kenya was a British protectorate at the time, making Barack Sr. a British subject. Why is this important? In Great Britain, citizenship is determined by the father, not mother. So here's the point-- REGARDLESS of where our 'president' was born, his citizenship status at birth would have, by blood and law, been British. Per that law, Obama would have held such citizenship until the age of 18, at which point he could choose to remain British, or assume the nationality of his birthplace. As has been stated on Fact Check, he "allowed that citizenship to expire". Either way, he would be contitutionally ineligible to serve as president of the United States.

If the above conclusions are accurate, then it would go a long way toward explaining why Obama is so cagey and secretive about his school transcripts, as such would no doubt indicate his British citizenship. Probably a lot harder to forge every single school and medical record than one puny birth certificate, isn't it?

But there are plenty who say upon hearing such evidence, "Who cares?". The point is, a British-American, or any other hyphenated American, is likely to be divided in their loyalties-- American when it serves their purposes, and "other" when it does not. Kind of like Jennifer Lopez calling herself a New Yorker early in her career and when she dated Ben Affleck, but a proud latina and Puerto Rican once she married Mark Anthony. As the scriptures say, " man cannot serve two masters, for he will love the one and hate the other."

This issue speaks to lies, deception and hypocrisy-- hardly the sort of characteristics we need to be cultivating in our political leaders.

If you found an employee lied on their application, it would be grounds for immediate dismissal-- why should we hold our Commander in Chief to a lower standard?

Well I can agree with a lot of what you're saying however I also know their are lots of people working on keeping an eye out for any activity having to do with that vaulted BC including Obama himself.

The State of Illinois has people not as corrupt as Obama's daley machine working night and day JUST to make sure no one pulls any crap like you are suggesting but forensic science has come a long way in investigating forgery documents and their are people in the CIA that are just as eager to see Obama get nailed for being a fraud as their are others that would do such a thing. The BEST thing Obama can do is shut up and keep stonewalling but it is also what has made this so compelling a story simply because it is such a freakin easy request to satisfy and one HE demanded be done with McCain which signals his hypocrisy on this matter and makes it hard to have sympathy for the creep.

Very good stuff ya got there on the brit info thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
At first i thought it was just BS or republicans attacking democrats. But as i saw court cases where Obamma spent money on lawyers to have case dismissed instead of taking his birth certificate to the judge and have the judge go hes a us citizen the end. Im now thinking there may be something to this.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It wouldnt matter if you found a video of Obama being born at pearl harbor complete with hula dancers! It wouldnt matter at this point if every piece of legitimate evidence at this point was brought forward showing that Obama was born in the US.

Skeptics won't care.

It doesn't even matter that Obama's mother is American which means that he is a natural born US citizen. Nope, doesn't matter.

Just one more thing for the extreme right to complain about. Go ahead, in the end it doesn't matter and people's time and money will be wasted going after a non issue.

It doesn't even matter that Obama's mother is American

According to the laws at the time? why would it?

Go ahead, in the end it doesn't matter and people's time and money will be wasted going after a non issue

As if our money isn't wasted saving AIG!

What the hell do you know is right. It wouldn't be the first time a blood relative of Obama's was an Illegal Alien

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

At first i thought it was just BS or republicans attacking democrats. But as i saw court cases where Obamma spent money on lawyers to have case dismissed instead of taking his birth certificate to the judge and have the judge go hes a us citizen the end. Im now thinking there may be something to this.

Exactly what I based my decision on. You know people in law enforcement are ALWAYS checking body language. Where your hands go is where they got something to hide or something that will hurt the officer.

Where Obamas attorneys go is where the money is and where the BS is lol. What cinched it for me was his forcing doctors to compromise their moral conduct by making them perform abortions even if they believed they were killing innocent children. We feared he would do that and were promised he wouldn't.

Well,, he did

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

He can't take his BC to the judge. Well, he can take the COLB, but that's already been dismissed as "not good enough" by these people anyway. If they want to get an expert to view his vaulted BC, they need a court order.

Present a good case, and they will get what they want. Continue with the same speculative "evidence", and it will remain on boards like this to be shot down by guys like me.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

He can't take his BC to the judge. Well, he can take the COLB, but that's already been dismissed as "not good enough" by these people anyway. If they want to get an expert to view his vaulted BC, they need a court order.

Present a good case, and they will get what they want. Continue with the same speculative "evidence", and it will remain on boards like this to be shot down by guys like me.

Are you trying to say he needs a court order to get his own birth certificate? Thats just stupid he could walk into any court with his birth certificate. I had to show my birth certificate just recently in order to get a new social security card. A colb copy of live birth is not a birth certificate by the way. In case you were not aware of this.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No. He cannot give access to his vaulted birth certificate to anyone without a court order: per the Hawaiian State Department of Health. He, like most of us, uses a Certificate of Live Birth to prove his status as an American.

That is what he, you, and I use to get our passport, drivers license, etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by manmaidslave

What would you have us do, if you found out he was from Kenya. Then what? put in Mcain/Palin?

That is an easy question to answer. If it is proven that he was born in Kenya, then anyone involved in the deception should be tried, and if convicted, sent to prison, including Obama. Forging documents and destroying those that prove he was born in Kenya is a Felony.
Anything less would be a travesty of justice. No one should be above the law. Nixon resigned before being removed in office for his crimes, and so should Obama.
Given his record so far, his removal certainly would not hurt the country. At that point, Joe "give me a f&*$ing break" Biden would become President. Imagine the press conferences then. They would all be X-rated, and the censor would have a ball bleeping out all his answers.

actually you could make the case that since Obama's Election to the office was Unconstitutional All bills that he signed would need to be Null and Void and His cabniate members would have no right to take the post including Biden.

So we would be left with pelosie or a second Election!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A colb copy of live birth is not a birth certificate by the way. In case you were not aware of this.

Uhmmm I don't know where you get your information from, but I have a COLB that was given to me AT THE BIRTH of my son.

My Birth Certificate says "Birth Certificate" My Son's say's "Certificate of Live Birth", Yet... they are both the EXACT SAME DOCUMENT. Neither is a replacement, and both were filled out and filed at the time of my birth and my sons birth.

so, just to sum it up...

Just because you want it to be the case... Doesn't make it the case.

COLB and BC are one and the same, as has been evident and proven on more than one occasion on this site.

Instead of coming in pissed off that your guy lost the election (which just a heads up... any of you that joined pre/during the election and all you do is bash Obama, makes your purpose on this site extremely evident) and doing everything you can to try and change opinions on a discussion forum; why not actually form a VALID case and get it heard in the Courts?

But then again, you have to deal with Biden or Pelosi as Prez and god knows you don't want that...

those of you arguing these points have ZERO valid evidence which is why you have yet to have a hearing over it.

Coven

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

He has refused to give his vaulted BC light of day and has declared that it would need a court order for him to disclose it. He could show it but wont. It doesn't need a court order to release it...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

That is 100% false. Please do research before you spread lies. You couldn't give people access to your vaulted birth certificate, and neither can the President of the United States.

Maybe he could issue an executive order saying that he could, but then people would say he was abusing his power.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Laws dont apply here
like Bush getting into Canada recently, weve been had we have no say. To waste time even thinking obama is going to get tossed out is silly. IMO

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

A colb copy of live birth is not a birth certificate by the way. In case you were not aware of this.

Uhmmm I don't know where you get your information from, but I have a COLB that was given to me AT THE BIRTH of my son.

My Birth Certificate says "Birth Certificate" My Son's say's "Certificate of Live Birth", Yet... they are both the EXACT SAME DOCUMENT. Neither is a replacement, and both were filled out and filed at the time of my birth and my sons birth.

so, just to sum it up...

Just because you want it to be the case... Doesn't make it the case.

COLB and BC are one and the same, as has been evident and proven on more than one occasion on this site.

Instead of coming in pissed off that your guy lost the election (which just a heads up... any of you that joined pre/during the election and all you do is bash Obama, makes your purpose on this site extremely evident) and doing everything you can to try and change opinions on a discussion forum; why not actually form a VALID case and get it heard in the Courts?

But then again, you have to deal with Biden or Pelosi as Prez and god knows you don't want that...

those of you arguing these points have ZERO valid evidence which is why you have yet to have a hearing over it.

Coven

not sure where you get your info from but a BC and COLB are not the same thing at all, not even close. a COLB is the short form version of the BC with many important details left out such as name of hospitol and doctors signature. the original is vaulted to preserve the integrity of the document. a COLB will not get you very far in any other case except it seems if you are running for president and are being vetted by the DNC.

please stop spreading false information. thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker12

Both mine and my girlfriends are COLB's. Both have all of that information. I can't comment on Obama's. I do not know what birth certificates at that time in Hawaii looked like, and I don't know what information they contained.

I do know that I don't believe I have seen any peer-reviewed articles or proven experts come out and say that Obama's birth certificate is fake. No one has provided any good reason to believe it was faked.

In fact, all of the initial reasons for speculation were answered for and proven to be false.

Again, he's innocent in my eyes until someone proves otherwise. From what I have seen, these cases can't even make it to court and are pretty much laughable.

To really find out conclusively, someone needs to take the issue to court, and present reasonable evidence that isn't complete speculation so that the courts will actually accept the case.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i have a couple of questions, maybe you guys can help me out since you act like you know everything. what hospitol was Obama born in? who was the doctor that performed the delivery?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

In fact, all of the initial reasons for speculation were answered for and proven to be false.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by Irish M1ck]

when was this? i must have missed it. fatchick.org is not an authority on any matter despite what you say.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am not aware of the answers to these questions. Perhaps if you are, you should inquire about it to whoever you think may know the answer. If you find that you should know this for him to be president, perhaps you could bring up a lawsuit.

I never said it was, but they clearly tore that argument a new one. Anyone who followed the story knew it went like this:

1) That COLB is fake.

Then factcheck.org came out with their assessment. It quickly changed to:

2) The COLB may not reflect what the vaulted BC says, and a COLB is not a birth certificate. We all have birth certificates, which is not the same as a COLB (false).

3) He was born in Kenya.

4) He renounced his citizenship in Indonesia.

5) *Insert other wild speculation here*

I don't hear many saying his COLB is fake anymore. Mostly they just say it proves nothing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join