It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I will not say my side on the case, but the case needs to be heard none the less IMO.

Now, that does not make life perfect, and there are MANY other wrong things in this country that will never get fixed.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

One comment for your bloviating, self-congratulatory post... CLUELESS!

Since when is upholding the Constitution "hate"? People like you are the REAL danger to Constitutional Republics!
No, really, I mean it. There should be laws that prevent the ignorant from voting.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Please stop the "birthcertificate" bashing of Obama. What would you have us do, if you found out he was from Kenya. Then what? put in Mcain/Palin? Oh yeah, that would be much better. pffftt. He is the President as voted in the electoral college and even got 60% of the popular vote, Bush can't say he got the majority of the popular vote even. I don't know how the whole President election thingy goes, but i'm pretty dang sure at some point between saying "I wanna run for President" and taking the oath of office, he had to show proof of citizenship. It is such a cheap and easy shot to say "prove to me your born in the USA" And when he shows evidence of where he is born, will you be satisfied with that or will you rant "He fooled us again, it was a fake".

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The only thing I don't get in all this is if he wasn't really born here, how did he not only enter the presidential race, win the Democratic nomination, and ultimately the Presidency?

I mean... don't they have some kind of process you have to go through to make sure you're eligible? You can't even get a driver's license without jumping through a million hoops, so how does one get the keys to the White House?

And I'm not being snarky at all. I honestly don't get it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Apparently others are picking up on Taitz 's statements that Rpberts left leaning proteges have deleted the original filing and 'LOST' the original documents in his office. Witnesses to the filing are in the wings ready to testify to the submarining of any information that might give credence to this suit is taking place! They went so far as to the docket of any reference to the filing. That is a class A federal felony! This is not just a run of the mill suit. The MSM is ignoring it but, its all over the web including Taitz's originals!

Zindo

www.seattlepi.com...

thesteadydrip.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I don't hold a lot of hope that the outcome will be any different than what has occurred to date.

"I said, 'Justice Roberts, my name is Orly Taitz. I'm an attorney from California, and I got up at 3 o'clock in the middle of the night, flew and drove thousands of miles just to ask you a question. So please give me some leeway,'" Taitz told WND. "My question is, do you know there is illegal activity going on in the Supreme Court of the United States?"

According to Taitz, the room was stunned silent as she continued, "I have presented my case to you, and you personally agreed to hear this case in conference. But your clerk refused to forward a supplemental brief to you. He has hidden this brief from you. He refused to put it on the docket. Additionally, my case was erased from the docket one day after the Inauguration, two days before my case was to be heard.

According to Taitz, Roberts approached the microphone and said, "I see you have papers. I promise you I will read all your papers, I will review them. Please give them to my Secret Service and I will review all of them."

Shortly thereafter, Taitz told WND, a Secret Service agent identified by his badge as Gilbert Shaw accepted two suitcases of documents and pledged to deliver them to Roberts.

So, she's alleging that the Clerk of Court purposefully withheld information from the Judge, then she gave four suitcases of documents to the Secret Service agent. How will she know if he even gets it? She won't but she will be told he did.

On the other hand, TPTB might have determined that it is time for Obama to step down, after all they've already gotten all of the money in country through all the bailouts and such. They may have determined that now is the time to start some rioting. I can't think of a better way to do it than this.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

He has been presented just like it was a writ or warrant. He must acknowledge the reciept. 5000 witnesses is not something the Chief Justice would blow off. The original documents will have to be located and if they have disapeared his staff is not going to be happy campers. They will have to answer for the loss!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm not really sure why this has gone this far. I suppose the only reason is because the American people actually LIKE to be hoodwinked. That's all I can figure.

It's a real simple solution.

We (most of us) all had a doctor present at our birth, especially if we had a birth certificate issued.

So, why doesn't someone put up a $100,000 reward for the doctor that 'birthed' the baby to come forward and state where "HE" was at during the birth.

The doctor would certainly know what country he was in...

end of story.....hahahaha...The doctor did it!!!!!

rusty

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

AND REPLY TO SOUTHERN GUARDIAN.

First, southern guardian. Honestly man, you need to stop yourself before you embarass yourself like that again. Who do you think founded our Great Nation??? "FRINGERS". Your saying exactly what the British said about our Founding Fore-Fathers. There should be NO PROBLEM with having a public look at Obamas BC. All this contoversey about his BC could end if he would just pull out the paper and show everyone. But that hasnt happened. My god, I can show my BC right now!! And if Obama is truely a natural born citizen of the US, then he should be able to also. PERIOD.

And to manmaidslave........Are you f ing kidding me??????? We should all just say,

"Oh well!! We dont need to see Obamas BC! Its just in the Consititution that he be born in the US, no big deal. Besides, if we did find out that Obama wasnt born here......what are our options??? McCain/ Palin? No way!! We'd better just leave well enough alone."

Is that what you think we should say? Go move to Africa because you have no idea what our free country is all about.

Seriously. Do you people read what you type? If you want to oppose something, thats fine. But try not to make yourself out to be ignorant in the process. Your cluttering up the gene pool.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought a copy of his birth certificate was on Obama's website. I think this is just a lot of wishful thinking on the part of the anti-Obama crowd. Reminds me a lot of the AWOL controversy that surrounded his predecessor to the office. Is Dan Rather on the case yet?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
The only thing I don't get in all this is if he wasn't really born here, how did he not only enter the presidential race, win the Democratic nomination, and ultimately the Presidency?

I mean... don't they have some kind of process you have to go through to make sure you're eligible? You can't even get a driver's license without jumping through a million hoops, so how does one get the keys to the White House?

And I'm not being snarky at all. I honestly don't get it.

You want to know how he got so far without proving it?? I can tell you easily with one word.

MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY.

Do you have ALOT of MONEY? NO? Well he does. Theres the difference between you and him.

Can you envision someone like Barak Obama sitting in the DMV (in a line of illegal immigrants!) waiting for 4 hours to get his drivers license??

People have ASSUMED that he was born here, because he dresses snappy and has an American accent. But we all know what it means to "assume", to assume makes an 'ass' of 'u' and 'me'.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You know, it cracks me up when people think that the world works the same for lower/middle class, and the UPPER CLASS.

The world works ALOT differently if you have millions/billions, and a few connections. Dont people realize that?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh, and re: the mention of John McCain. Johnny was born at a Naval Air Station in the Panama in 1936. So neither party bothered to run a candidate that could honestly be considered a natural born American if the Constitutional mandate was to be held to its strictest and most narrow interpretation. Frankly, this seems like a non-issue to me. Obama is the president. If you want to really challenge the man then talk about his policies and actions since he took office. This particular road of challenging his birth certificate ends in a culdesac. It's going nowhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
No, really, I mean it. There should be laws that prevent the ignorant from voting.

I agree. anyone that votes and thinks that it actually counts or means anything is ignorant. This government will have who they want in office when they want/need them there.

Everyone's votes are just to appease the masses to make them feel as if they have any say or contribution to what actually goes on in life.

Voters, Now that's ignorant and clueless.

Also everyone, take note, who do you think makes the actual copies of legitimate documents? I don't think it's too hard for them to pull off a FRAUD.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I Agree with saint4God.

Let's just get the issue on the table and resolved. We have bigger issues that need addressing so getting this one out of the way would be beneficial to the Country as a whole.

Disappointed Obama hasn't addressed the issue rather than let it boil.

Southern Guardian... Really?

"character assassinations is not a very good debating environment."

And then

"And yes I use the term fringe because they go around with their extreme rightwing beliefs and conspiracies forcing it down everybodies throats and when one person stands up, its character assassination. Until these folks come up with real respectable debate where they actually have evidence, not just talk and hatred, thats when I will be verymuch happy to play nice. "

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not you people again, stop giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. You have no case, absolutely no evidence whatsoever and have been thoroughly destroyed each and every time you bring this rubbish up.

*Mod Edit: Hold off on the racial attacks -cheers.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by alien]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

He has been presented just like it was a writ or warrant. He must acknowledge the reciept. 5000 witnesses is not something the Chief Justice would blow off. The original documents will have to be located and if they have disapeared his staff is not going to be happy campers. They will have to answer for the loss!

Zindo

Well, not quite. It's more similar to Bart Sibrel hounding Buzz Aldrin to get Buzz to confirm Sibrel's theories. He cornered the Chief Justice at a public event. The Chief Justice gave an answer that was essentially "I will give it all the consideration it's due."

I suspect the "consideration" will be a quick trip to File 13.

This has been investigated before, and even Clinton's team (which was looking for any way it could find to disqualify Obama) was forced to admit that he was born in the territory of Hawaii and is thus a US citizen.

I think you could give these guys the birth certificate, have it authenticated by God, Moses, Jesus, videotapes, and Fox Network News and they still wouldn't believe it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
Not you people again, stop giving conspiracy theorists a bad name. You have no case, absolutely no evidence whatsoever and have been thoroughly destroyed each and every time you bring this rubbish up. Just get over your hate toward black people or move to Cracker Ville and start your own white supremacist nation.

So now, just because you are the DRACONIANKING (WOWWWW), you have the right to judge a good or bad conspiracy for the rest of us???? Get over yourself man.

You think that if you tie this thing up with racism, that people will automatically take your side? Give me a break, man, your being a tool. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.

Dont think you can come in here and insult the proud Americans who are concerned with Obamas BC by calling them racist, and get away with it. Your the only dolt in here talking about race.

I dont think its too much to ask for Obama to lay this thing to rest once and for all. I dont care how it turns out, but the proof one way or the other needs to be known......for the people.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

What would you have us do, if you found out he was from Kenya. Then what? put in Mcain/Palin?

That is an easy question to answer. If it is proven that he was born in Kenya, then anyone involved in the deception should be tried, and if convicted, sent to prison, including Obama. Forging documents and destroying those that prove he was born in Kenya is a Felony.
Anything less would be a travesty of justice. No one should be above the law. Nixon resigned before being removed in office for his crimes, and so should Obama.
Given his record so far, his removal certainly would not hurt the country. At that point, Joe "give me a f&*$ing break" Biden would become President. Imagine the press conferences then. They would all be X-rated, and the censor would have a ball bleeping out all his answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join