It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 down and 2 to go, Under whose authority is Obama the President

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Certainly, and in such americans then present their COLB which is accepted

This might be fine for proof of citizenship, however, this might be one of the only if not the only job that requires you to be born on US soil and not just simply a citizen.(correct me if I am wrong). You also have to satisfy 300,000,000 bosses not just one.

You know SG I am sure you were involved in one of the other threads where the discussion of both candidates eligibility was discussed at length. You were not so offensive, in that thread and actually considered the possibility albeit very lightly.

I took the poster from this thread's discussion of that same topic as more of a "suppose" than anything. It is an interesting question, even though it is very speculative. I also don't believe the poster was bringing up the NWO as a last grasp at anything to refute your presidents eligibility. As your response suggests.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
This might be fine for proof of citizenship however, this might be one of the only if not the only job that requires you to be born on US soil and not just simply a citizen.

So you admit that those one liner comparisons to general ID use from fellow ATSers pushing this conspiracy are incorrect and disproven? Tell them to cut the comparisons then. It doesnt play.

(correct me if I am wrong). You also have to satisfy 300,000,000 bosses not just one.

No dont worry Ill correct you. His satisfied 299,000,000 americans. The only folks he hasnt satisfied are the minority rightwing fringe who also believe him to be the anti-christ, some terrorist conspirator and a communist. Those folks will never be satisfied with what he does and will always have an issue or some conspiracy. He needs not satisfy that small fringe of the population and good on him and the majority of americans for ignoring the crys of these fringers.

Hateful regardless, therefor they dont deserve anything. You dont deserve anything of the president. So please go post some of your other conspiracies, just dont expect the rest of the country and the world to stop for you.

You know SG I am sure you were involved in one of the other threads where the discussion of both candidates eligibility was discussed at length. You were not so offensive, in that thread and actually considered the possibility albeit very lightly.

Nope aint me, but if you can reference that thread itd be much appreciated. Mind you the first time the conspiracy came out I gave it one fair look from both sides and found it to be garbage. To this day the fringers have offered nothing but slack.

I find it funny you use the term "offensive" as if these kinds of threads that lack any substantial evidence are to go unchallanged on this forum. Sure this forum is majority rightwing, that doesnt mean everybody is going to readily agree with yall. You will be hearing from me for a long time so Id suggest you get use to it.... or you can just back up your accusations.

I took the poster from this thread's discussion of that same topic as more of a "suppose" than anything. It is an interesting question, even though it is very speculative.

The poster, like yourself, once again proved they lacked any understand on what a BC is and what are the processes between a long form and the short form BC. Further more, like yourself power, the poster has no evidence constitutional or otherwise. It didnt matter how you or anybody else felt, if you dont have the constitutional evidence or proof he was born in Kenya, these lawsuits will not get anywhere. This is a constitutional republic and you folks continue to forget that fact... unless the constitution suits your argument.

I also don't believe the poster was bringing up the NWO as a last grasp at anything to refute your presidents eligibility. As your response suggests.

Then what did he mean? He mentioned both presidential candidates as "puppets of the powers to be" are linked to their supposed "ineligibility". What else did he mean power? Or are you just playing the fool?

Get back to me would ya.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The only folks he hasnt satisfied are the minority rightwing fringe who also believe him to be the anti-christ, some terrorist conspirator and a communist.

I don't believe the "fringers" on this thread are the ones who are calling him a terrorist or anti-christ. They just want to see what's in the vault.

I find it funny you use the term "offensive" as if these kinds of threads that lack any substantial evidence are to go unchallanged on this forum. Sure this forum is majority rightwing, that doesnt mean everybody is going to readily agree with yall

You can stop patting yourself on the back, thinking you have offended me somehow, I could care less what you say. Perhaps when I said offensive it was the wrong word. I meant as in the opposite of defence. Not offensive as in the swearing/rude sense.

The poster, like yourself, once again proved they lacked any understand on what a BC is and what are the processes between a long form and the short form BC. Further more, like yourself power, the poster has no evidence constitutional or otherwise.

Now your just plain attacking me and assuming you know what I know and do not know. I have investigated this thing from the beginning. From the very first threads that started this topic. I do know the laws, you have got to be confusing me with someone else. I have never said he was guilty of anything, I just think like many other so called "fringers" that he should just give it up, not due to any laws but for the people, yeah even the fringers.

Have I mentioned I am not even a US citizen nor do I reside there.

Then what did he mean? He mentioned both presidential candidates as "puppets of the powers to be" are linked to their supposed "ineligibility". What else did he mean power? Or are you just playing the fool?

This is a conspiracy site, and that would be a conspiracy or part of one and quite a popular one based on the top 10 list.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I don't believe the "fringers" on this thread are the ones who are calling him a terrorist or anti-christ. They just want to see what's in the vault.

Oh I think they are power. What you think is irrelevant to me because you are one of them. As for the vault, "they just want to see" aint ganna get you what you want.

You can stop patting yourself on the back, thinking you have offended me somehow, I could care less what you say.

Then dont reply to me, or put me on ignore. Simple.

Perhaps when I said offensive it was the wrong word. I meant as in the opposite of defence. Not offensive as in the swearing/rude sense.

When did I swear? Do you see the way the OP acts? Obviously your trying to make something out of me and you know what thats fine, only further proves there be no real concern about the constitutional ineligibility of the president, just personal inner hatred.

Now your just plain attacking me and assuming you know what I know and do not know. I have investigated this thing from the beginning.

If you investigated it then wheres the evidence?

I do know the laws

Then reference me laws.

he should just give it up

Give what up? His satisfied all but a minority of disgruntled fringers who will hate him regardless. Him doing anything further aint ganna change that, and you folks know that, because you know you have a longheld personal hatred towards him.

He doesnt have to do anything further for you folks and kudos to the administration for not bothering. The rest of the country and the world need not stop itself for the fringers.

No you didnt and thats irrelevant as that doesnt make a difference to the evidence Im waiting for.

This is a conspiracy site

That doesnt mean the fringe conspiracies are going to go unchallanged when lacking any substance or evidence.

Im waiting for that constitutional evidence or evidence he was born in Kenya. Til' your next reply.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
you people (republicans) complain that obama may be violating the constitution for not being born in US soil......

why dont you look at the last 8 years and see if your almighty GWB violated the constitution.....creeps..bias creeps..

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Next_Heap_With]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

why dont you look at the last 8 years and see if your almighty GWB violated the constitution.....creeps..bias creeps..

Yes, he did at times, as did Cheney. However, that does not excuse what Obama and the Congress are doing.

The last time I checked, there was nothing in US Constitutional Law that says that it is ok to violate the Constitution if someone else did it before you.

This country has to get back to the letter of the law of the Constitution. That means eliminating the Patriot Act, which Obama and Congress have shown no interest in doing.

When you make assumptions that people who criticize the current administration were in favor of the previous administrations actions, you make a very false assumption. Politicians are corrupt, and spend their entire time in office figuring out how to get around the law.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

After your last post I am now convinced you think I am someone else.

Oh I think they are power. What you think is irrelevant to me because you are one of them.

I am not a right wing "fringer" as you are labeling me. I have no vested interest in denying Obama the crown of USA. He is not my king. I have only developed interest in this story because I find the circumstances around the whole thing compelling. This is great fodder for conspiracy, which I happen to enjoy........ why else would I be on this site.

Then dont reply to me, or put me on ignore. Simple.

I didn't say you annoyed me, no need for ignore. You and others like you along with the opposite side are part of the reason for the interest I have in this topic. Personal attacks based on unfounded statements are what I don't care to hear.

When did I swear? Do you see the way the OP acts? Obviously your trying to make something out of me and you know what thats fine, only further proves there be no real concern about the constitutional ineligibility of the president, just personal inner hatred

I will post what I said again, you should read it again.

Perhaps when I said offensive it was the wrong word. I meant as in the opposite of defence. Not offensive as in the swearing/rude sense.

I was saying you were not swearing. As in you are coming out guns a blazing. Since this was obviously missed I will ignore the rest of your response to that.

What is most intriguing about this whole thing, is the scarcity of middle ground. Most people with opinion on this are either at one end or the other.

And based on that and your definition of "right wing fringer". Those who will by any means attempt to discredit Obama, for whatever their reason, whether racial, right wing, etc etc. Using distrust as a basis for wanting more proof than has been or can be provided.

Well what is on the other side of this then?

"Left wing fringers"?
Those who will by any means support Obama and offer him as of yet unearned credit and praise. Ignore any possibility that something might just be questionable no matter how small or large. Belief and unwavering trust in every word and promise.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I don't know. I like Ron Paul too, but lately I've put the Ron Paul'ers in the same group as the fringe right-wingers.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck
reply to post by PowerSlave

I don't know. I like Ron Paul too, but lately I've put the Ron Paul'ers in the same group as the fringe right-wingers.

Nothing like aiding and abetting the Big BoZo ObimBo eh you two.

He has NEVER proven Jack Squat and the ONLY reason you can know he will never show his vaulted is because YOU BOTH know He is guilty as sin. No one buys the lie about Obama not being able to release his own Vaulted Birth and southern Tardian is dead wrong saying the COLB certifies the vaulted. NO it is the other way around and was the first thing the people wanted to see the only thing the people wanted to see and anything less is nothing but fraud. Obama is a Fraud and you two better hope he neever does have to show his vaulted as much you two have been swinging from Obama's vas defrens as if the guy was some,, some,, kind of a GOD.

HE IS A TRAITOR and Communist and he continues to dismantle this country, whats left of it, piece by piece. The proof he is not being honest about this is because he has shown fake COLB's on not one but two occasions and when we wanted to know after hearing they were fraudulent, what his vaulted said, he refused to show it and there is only ONE reason for not showing it and that is because anything he says can be used against him in a court of law because he is GuILTY.

The only thing you got to show he has met the burden of his obligation to prove he is a natural born American is some idiot from the Hawaii DOH that hasn't verified squat! In Fact she even says in here statement that she had not even seen the Vaulted BC.

Do you know what happens when you call all the hospital's in Hawaii and ask if there has ever been a patient there by the name of Barack Obama or his mothers name? They ALL say: No one by that name has ever been registered here. Do you know why they say that?

Right. because they cannot by law say ANYTHING and asking Obama himself won't ever get you an answer verbally either and again, for the same reason, anything he says can be used against him so he has some clerk some moron read a statment that said she knew they had his vaulted on record and that she had not seen it but that it was there with the DOH's office and that it met all requirements for people who have their BC's archived there. It was not shown and it was not verified, when asked it said Honolulu for his place of Birth, Fukino snubbed the question with the same hubris and arrogance she was intsructed to display by The Grand ObimBo.

The next day factcheck says he is not a natural born citizen but just an American Citizen and goes on celebrating like they accomplished something when they had not proved anything but how much they have done to insult our intelligence with that sophistry and how easily impressed the masses are who voteds for him thinking he satisfied the burden. HE NEVER DID and NONE of you knows a damn soul who can say they have seen his vaulted BC and can say it says the samde thing his COLB says because NONE of you OR anyone else has ever seen it.

The fact they even used Fukinos statement as proof, proves they knew he had not satisfied it and there is NOWHERE in Fukino's statment that says ANYTHING to the effect that the questions we had asked.

Instead, we were given the same thing we have always got from this liar and Communist traitor, we got STONEWALLED with a phony excuse

As a result, Fukino said she does not believe Health Department officials could release Obama's birth certificate to the public even with his permission, although she would need to get a legal ruling to be certain.

The fringer's are gaining more and more in number everyday and want this clown out of office.

Obama turned out to be just what I thought he was going to be.

Just another Tax and Spend

Communist lying Liberal

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

I am not sure if you are talking to me Aermacchi, when you say
"both of you".

I have always maintained that I think it in everyones best interest for Obama to produce this vaulted copy. He doesn't legally have to produce it obviously, otherwise it would have been done already.

I do indeed feel as though something is not quite right about this. But, I do not hate him or wish ill will upon him unless or until someone does produce something proving he is not who he says he is.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
any minute now hey?
seriously how long you folks ganna keep this up? Really please throw a bone here, wheres the update??
any minute now??

I told you fellas... so long as you lack constitutional and hard evidence of him not being eligible for president you will not get anywhere. Heck you dont need to just take that from me. I see another lawsuit in the dumps... whos next?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This is an obvious huge waste of time. Of course Obama can be president.

Do you actually think that all the other candidates didn't have powerful enough friends to do background checks ??

Do you honestly believe nobody else wanted to win the presidential election?

Come on. If Obama really wasn't born in the US, someone would have found it out during the campaign. Unless of course you really believe that the Neo Con's actually wanted to give up their power base to a democratic black man

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Has it ever occured to you and anyone else that maybe the Clintons DID find out some hidden information on Obama's background and thats why Hillary is where she is today ??

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

has it ever occured to you that Hillary would have never settled for secretary of state? Do you really think during her desperation in May June that she would have kept this information back? Are you serious? We are talking about the Clintons here right?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by Byrd

Has it ever occured to you and anyone else that maybe the Clintons DID find out some hidden information on Obama's background and thats why Hillary is where she is today ??

If Hilary found out obama wasn't eligible to be president, she would have presented it and the end result is that she would have been president. Do you think she'd give up the presidency for her current position?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
This is an obvious huge waste of time.

Yet that doesn't stop you from offering us an even more compelling argument over which is the bigger waste of time having to read your post about how you do what it is you say isn't worth your time when obviously, it is.

Of course Obama can be president.

NEWS FLASH! He IS the President.

Do you actually think that all the other candidates didn't have powerful enough friends to do background checks ??

I am sure many of them did

Do you honestly believe nobody else wanted to win the presidential election?

No
Come on.

If Obama really wasn't born in the US, someone would have found it out during the campaign.

Like who?

Unless of course you really believe that the Neo Con's actually wanted to give up their power base to a democratic black man

What makes you think the neo-cons would have been able to keep their powerbase knowing something about Obama they wouldn't be able to use as evidence and would only get them in deep for having looked at records without express written authority of Obimbo himself.
It is Ironic when people like you suggest "someone would have certainly investigated his backround the CIA or FBI would have looked into his vaulted BC etc. I suggest if that is good enough to suggest I answer, it is good enough to suggest you don't have an answer.

The fact is NO ONE knows anyone that has seen that thing and The FBI has already said they have never done any backround checks on Obama

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

How's this whole argument/case coming? Any new developments?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish M1ck

How's this whole argument/case coming? Any new developments?

Well other than Obama out spending all the past administrations in history combined and renegging on his tax promises and his promise for change we can all believe in. Yeah he is just a Black Version of George Bush to the tenth power and is about as effective as jimmy carter when it comes to using a US Navy he is to incompetent to do anything but look like 4 thugs in a rowboat can hold America in a stalemate.

Yeah I'd say he is as pathetic as I always knew he would be

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Not sure that any of that is related to the question or the thread, but okay.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sorry I have not looked at this entire thread, but have you seen this?

www.youtube.com...

A document is a document is a document.

So many lies and secrets surround Obama, I'd rather he just lose his cool and do a Samuel Jackson impersonation from A Time To Kill movie and say "Hell yes I'm muslim and anyone who doesn't like it can go to hell" -- at least he would be front and center then.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join