It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Baroness: "The constant accusation of Anti-Semitism to silence Israels critics is vindictive"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is an saying "I will Bless Him that Blesses you. I will Curse Him that Curses you". Your words Curse the Jewish People and Jewish Faith. G-D will Curse you. I don't want to be anywhere near you or other Anti-Semites like you when He does.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED

There is an saying "I will Bless Him that Blesses you. I will Curse Him that Curses you". Your words Curse the Jewish People and Jewish Faith. G-D will Curse you. I don't want to be anywhere near you or other Anti-Semites like you when He does.

Hey I understand the Haitian Voodoo Doctor down the street is doing a bang up business too! Lot’s of people believe he can bring them money and power that will allow them to do and get away with anything as well! Bring enough money and the right animal to sacrifice and why he practically guarantees that Chango will protect you in the endeavor and grant you success.

Practically, being the key word there! Hey what’s between the G-d? I have always wanted to know! My theory is it spells Gold.

I am guessing you didn’t want to come over for dinner tonight. You sue are welcome, my Jewish neighbor cooked enough extra for you too. It’s not kosher but the Voodoo House Doctor does House Calls! Maybe he could say a few words over it for you if you like and you can scour my house for a hair or a nail clipping while you are at it!

Rain checks are always available; please check the bad attitude at the door. It’s a rule the next door neighbor is slowly learning. It’s why she has to send over the dinner she cooked for me to enjoy instead of being able to enjoy it with me. It’s her way of working herself back into the door.

She is trainable, it’s a process. I like to think everyone is  Bon Appetite!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Israel is hell bent on starting ww3 it has no intention of wanting peace and it will sacrifice every last American to get what it wants. Too bad that some Americans are that dumb that they cannot see this. Other than oil the US has no strategic interests in the ME and never will. Its only because the US is contolled by Israel that it is involved in the ME.

Lets not forget it was Israel that killed over 3k on 9/11 just to get the US to invade and occupy Iraq and frame the Muslims for 9/11. There very good at fitting others up for crimes they have committed. The question is what are they going to do to the US to get it to attack Iran and will the American populace let themselves be dragged into yet another war not of their making in which they have nothing to gain but alot to loose.

I don't know what the Hell I'm doing entering into a discussion where this kind of malicious lunacy is blithely spouted and accepted as fact.

MF

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

G-D is used to preserve the Sanctity of HIS Holy Name. If you had actual knowledge about the Jews and the Jewish Faith you would know that. Unfortunately, you only get your information about them from Neo-Nazi anti-semitic sources. I wouldn't eat dinner at your home if it was the last place on earth!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

G-D is used to preserve the Sanctity of HIS Holy Name. If you had actual knowledge about the Jews and the Jewish Faith you would know that. Unfortunately, you only get your information about them from Neo-Nazi anti-semitic sources. I wouldn't eat dinner at your home if it was the last place on earth!

Well hey thanks, pagan cultures and their beleifs absolutely fascinate me.

So you don't know his name either! Me, I would be a little upset if they wanted me to not know the name and only refer to him as Our Lord. I guess your culture teaches you to be less inquisitive and more trusting.

Frankly I can't seem to get any straight information from people of the Jewish faith. Evidently only a small number of Elders know all about it, and a larger number of Rabbis who interpet it in encyclopedias for them.

I guess those with an eye for the truth of things do have to look to other sources of information then since the proverbial horse's mouth is basically useless in the endeavor.

Hey we don't have to make dinner at my house. What about a Greek restaurant! You still have to check your bad attitude at the door. You should see a doctor about your blood pressure and cut back on your cafine intake! Switch to Sanka they claim it makes people less irratable.

I guess that what ever they decided to hold out with the dash is being kept company by the manners that always seem to be lacking in exchanges when questioned on the actual logistics of your belief system.

Speaking of which how about a wardrobe upgrade for all the Zionists running around Israel toting automatic weapons like they are umbrellas.

At least the Italians look spiffy when they are murdering, extorting, kidnapping and stealing!

No wonder your ratings are slipping so!

Hey I hear the Greeks have those tasty grape leaves wrapped around something no one can or wants to pronounce and Baklava too. I bet you will enjoy it!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Get this through your thick headed, Anti-Semitic skull: I DON'T WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH YOU ANYWHERE!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Get this through your thick headed, Anti-Semitic skull: I DON'T WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH YOU ANYWHERE!!!

Wow! How could I be anti-Semetic when I am offering to pick up the tab.

See this is the very hard part in acheiving peace in the Middle East! It is that dictatorial approach where you simply want to force people to believe and accept perspectives that only suit one group.

How do you expect to make peace with anyone when you won't engage in honest dialouge or allow people to express their own oppinions and observations?

There is a big difference between not being with and for someone or some group and being against them.

To tell you the truth I think you are a lot more anti-Semetic than I am, as you make it almost impossible through the poor social skills that react with simple anger and accusation to be appreciative of the very limited and non-helpful message you are delivering.

You do more to undermine your position than to promote it with that type of approach.

How about lunch then?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

Really glad somebody is prepared to speak up. This week I watched a documentary on Sky which was a blatant attempt by Zionists to convince the world that it was Pontius Pilate and not jewish zelots that were directly responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth. The whole episode surrounding the crucifixion has been a complete stitch up by the main promoters of Christianity after his death - Rome. As a result they've had to suffer the burden of recriminations and reprisals from Christians and others for the past 2000 years.

So perhaps we should all be really sympathetic to their actions when they decide to kick the living # out of Palestine on the pre-text that their response was measured, appropriate and necessary. I think not!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I would have lunch and dinner with Hannibal 'The Cannibal' Lechter than you! Founding is right. YOU ARE A CLOSET RACIST WHO IS AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!!!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by PGTWEED]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join