It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS - 80 Undeniable Proof That They Know More

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Skeptics try to do away with whatever they cannot master. They feel that whatever they don't know, does not matter. For them the proof that something isn't important to know, is that they don't know it!

If it did matter, they would know it, and since they don't, it doesn't.
... example: "what was that writers name again...Constable? ...never heard of him so he must not be very important"..!!

Our superstar skeptic on all things NASA, JimO., has tirelessly answered the same questions with the same NO, letting nothing go, discussing nothing, never making the slightest concession.

For skeptics, nothing is more admirable!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Easynow, take your own handle's advice. Easy now.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder the size of an Adamskian Venusian mother ship.

NASAsecretman has the views released over NASA TV over many missions, the same one's that you could ge tthrough their creaky bureaucracy, but maybe more accessible.

There's no value to me 'solving' the 114 case since the solution will be knee-jerk rejected by "UFO nuts", and that term as I use it refers to a subset of UFO buffs and devotees, by no means all (or even most) of them, just those who cling to elaborate conspiracy theories of evil men and motives, and who make a habit of attacking the people who disagree with them -- not just attacking the opinions that differ from theirs, but the people themselves, with imaginary 'secret motivations' and other irrational 'insights' into alleged inner thoughts.

I strive to criticize published evaluations and claims, not the people who make them, whose motives and character are unknowable to me. Where I cross the line, by accident, I regret it and apologize.

And I strive to bring new evidence to the context of famous reports. Those who strive to reject and discredit that evidence vecause of accusations of motive, rather than counter-arguments of fact and analysis, are the 'nuts' I refer to, among the vastly larger number of people who find the phenomenon baffling, fascinating, and challenging.

Which type of UFO person do you see yourself as? Easy, now.

Here's an example of some links that ARE set up, but not advertised:
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

don't insult my intelligence, please... that link is worthless

No offer of new evidence is an insult to anyone's intelligence. How they choose to react to it, can be.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
Skeptics try to do away with whatever they cannot master. They feel that whatever they don't know, does not matter. For them the proof that something isn't important to know, is that they don't know it!

If it did matter, they would know it, and since they don't, it doesn't.
... example: "what was that writers name again...Constable? ...never heard of him so he must not be very important"..!!

Our superstar skeptic on all things NASA, JimO., has tirelessly answered the same questions with the same NO, letting nothing go, discussing nothing, never making the slightest concession.

For skeptics, nothing is more admirable!

Seems to me, all of this gibberish is just rationalization for not considering any new evidence, any new analysis, about things that have already been irrevocably decided. And that's sad -- but is not the only attitude among people genuinely interested in WHAT is going on in the skies and how we can focus in on potentially true stimuli of genuine interest. I believe such stimuli are out there still waiting to be recognized.

But I argue that the STS-80 video, the topic of this thread, is a blind alley.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder the size of an Adamskian Venusian mother ship.

thanks for the stereotypical innuendo insult

my "chip" or beef with NASA encompasses more than just these videos but that's for another discussion. i make no claims as to what these things are in the sts80 or any of the shuttle mission videos. i have a neutral viewpoint and that means a "believer" has to prove their case and a 'non-believer" such as yourself has to prove your case. so far i haven't seen proof of either. don't bother linking me to your sts-80 evalutation, i have already read it.

There's no value to me 'solving' the 114 case since the solution will be knee-jerk rejected by "UFO nuts", and that term as I use it refers to a subset of UFO buffs and devotees

i see your point but have you considered that some people like myself that are NOT a "UFO nut'' who think everything is an Alien spacecraft', might be interested in you solving the 114 anomaly ? do you not see any value in that ? if not then what are you doing here ?

not just attacking the opinions that differ from theirs, but the people themselves

you are guilty of this yourself in case you didn't already know

And I strive to bring new evidence to the context of famous reports

Great ! the STS 114 is a famous video...so bring some new evidence like more of the footage so we can put all this discussion in the proper context.

Which type of UFO person do you see yourself as? Easy, now.

i asked you first and you didn't answer the question. have you ever seen a ufo ?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
JimO. argues that all NASA video is a blind alley & all NASA facts are true if he says so, yet he got the tether info 100% wrong re: STS-75! NASA used a spare, old tether, instead of the new mission tether the astronauts trained on. NASA replaced it with the same failed tether from the STS-46 "1st. tether mission", 4 years earlier! (and it broke)

Yet, when confronted with this fact, JimO. denied this & called me a dreamer of fantasy or something like that! But I am correct. I have it on video, from the NASA press conference #1 that took place after the tether breaks, yet before they have seen any video.
The question came from AP & NASA dodged it! So Jim O. got it wrong, and after all these years,... amazing. So... how can I join in a debate with this wobbly fact-checker or trust anything he assures me is the truth if he won't acknowledge his mistake re; STS-75?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I've posted this video grab from STS-80 in another thread but here it is again...

Video grab from STS-80

Can ice particles behave in this fashion? Yes, if they are intelligent! No amount of debunking is gonna deter from the fact that this cannot happen with ordinary ice/dust particles.

But then again there's probably less than a trillion trillion to one chance of that happening!

Cheers!

Welcome aboard sir, Goodness me, finally we can get some well structured knowledge and understanding into this thread (besides the others involved already I mean)

Mike tell us what you think these objects are and why ?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by franspeakfree

I like your thread topics, yet this amazing STS-80 is only a minute?. Please take some time and look up my uncut version on You Tube under NASA UFO's hold a meeting!

Uncut and better quality, all from my original discovery, and some given to Sereda for our movie Evidence. Look at all 58 videos posted under secretnasaman, many are uncut sequences.
Every NASA video you discuss from STS -48 to the STS-80, I released from my NASA downlinks and put out in Secret NASA transmissions, Live at Leeds, Evidence, Secret Space, all shows on TLC, SiFi, Fox TV, the History channel (etc) and... You Tube mash ups
I am releasing the NASA UFO video clips, uncut on a regular basis. So go check them out. Its strange putting up videos of NASA UFOs myself, and finding them competing for views against my own original, unedited stuff copied and uploaded!

Sorry secretnasaman (irony at its best) I am not ignoring you at all.

I have been really busy and I have been flitting around this weekend, lots to do! Obviously theres alot of reading on my threads aswell

I am going to take some time out and watch the video now.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ice/dust or whatever, here’s a rare extended version of that STS-80 video footage. Check out the shapes of these objects – resembling donuts! More of this here…
‘Alien Donuts’ In Space! Too Much Of A Coincidence To Be Debunked?

That said, here’s the vid. Check out the first object that moves in the North West direction of the frame and then gradually comes to a halt. I would have thought that an ice crystal would have had the initial momentum during ejection from the Shuttle and kept moving at about the same velocity as the Shuttle – approx 30,000 kmh. But this one remains STATIONARY! If anyone says it’s parallax etc, they’re talking through their hats!

Another object is seen moving in the opposite direction in its vicinity. Mid way through the vid, another object materializes in the middle of the frame and floats away slowly. I wonder if ice crystals can just materialize out of nowhere? And then there are a number of other objects that are seen moving in different directions! The argument in the ‘Tether Incident’ was that they were nothing but ice crystals as they are all moving in the same direction. The same argument doesn’t hold good here.

Check out the thunder storms below. UFOs have been frequently reported hovering around these areas. Probably a connection with lightning? Tapping EM energy for propulsion?

The Metacafe Video

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

JimO. argues that all NASA video is a blind alley & all NASA facts are true if he says so, yet he got the tether info 100% wrong re: STS-75! NASA used a spare, old tether, instead of the new mission tether the astronauts trained on. NASA replaced it with the same failed tether from the STS-46 "1st. tether mission", 4 years earlier! (and it broke)

Yet, when confronted with this fact, JimO. denied this & called me a dreamer of fantasy or something like that! But I am correct. I have it on video, from the NASA press conference #1 that took place after the tether breaks, yet before they have seen any video.
The question came from AP & NASA dodged it! So Jim O. got it wrong, and after all these years,... amazing. So... how can I join in a debate with this wobbly fact-checker or trust anything he assures me is the truth if he won't acknowledge his mistake re; STS-75?

This is evidence? "I remember seeing it on a video once!!"

Or is this your evidence, posted a few weeks ago:
www.youtube.com...

"Graham Birdsall interviews Martyn Stubbs who reveals his secret contact within NASA, astronaut Bob Sutherland, and the involvement of Prof Hal Weinberg in his project. The Secret NASA Transmissions..."

Astronaut Bob Sutherland? You're dreaming again. Hal Weinberg? Isn't he the guy you claim made bizarre statements to you (that you have no tapes of), and when he denied it, you attacked him as a liar? Evidence? And 'purged Canadian astronauts'? Evidence?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Another object is seen moving in the opposite direction in its vicinity. Mid way through the vid, another object materializes in the middle of the frame and floats away slowly. I wonder if ice crystals can just materialize out of nowhere?

Yup. Have you been following the discussion about stuff drifting out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Yup. Have you been following the discussion about stuff drifting out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight?

Oh c'mon JO, gimme a break!! Shuttle's shadow??? One lone lost little forlorn ice cube popping into sunlight??
Yup! And then this little lone trojan steps on the brakes or fires its retro rockets or its thrusters and comes to a standstill! Huh? Ice cubes have this indigenous propulsion system, what? Didn't know that!!
Jeez!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

"Graham Birdsall interviews Martyn Stubbs who reveals his secret contact within NASA, astronaut Bob Sutherland, and the involvement of Prof Hal Weinberg in his project. The Secret NASA Transmissions..."

Who is this Martyn Stubbs? this name keeps on cropping up everywhere I turn at the moment and as I don't believe in coincedences.........I have a feeling I can learn a thing or two.

Getting back to the topic.

Obviously you don't have to be a genious to work out that the UFO phenomena has been buried in lies and deception for quite a while now not only by NASA mind you.

However, for some mysterious reason yet to be explained it seems that 'the powers that be' think we are now ready and therefore, disclosure is unfolding right infront of our very eyes.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Oh c'mon JO, gimme a break!! Shuttle's shadow??? One lone lost little forlorn ice cube popping into sunlight??
Yup! And then this little lone trojan steps on the brakes or fires its retro rockets or its thrusters and comes to a standstill! Huh? Ice cubes have this indigenous propulsion system, what? Didn't know that!!
Jeez!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mikesingh]

I guess when all rational argumentation fails, a resort to mockery is the last ditch defense of unsupportable interpretations. Why are you so insistent in support of your own originally-honest misinterpretation?

The shadow zone exists -- unless the shuttle is transparent. Can you live with that?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Who is this Martyn Stubbs? this name keeps on cropping up everywhere I turn at the moment and as I don't believe in coincedences.........I have a feeling I can learn a thing or two.

nasasecretman....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

nasasecretman....

nasasecretman is Martin Stubbs? I wouldn't of believed it before but that makes perfect sense now. interesting.

You seem to be pretty keen on this site Jim, I mean what time is it in your neck of the woods? early hours of the morning? obviously with my cynical views of NASA you know I am going to question this?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Martyn Stubbs is the cable guy who recorded and released all the NASA video, currently on the web.(mission STS-48 to STS-80) He provided us with the video we all have seen in The Secret NASA transmissions and Evidence, both made in in 2000.

He is me. I was was attacked by Jimo. right away in 2000(!)... who demanded a copy of the STS-75 footage from me. I said no, you go get it from NASA!...and he could not get any...all detailed in Seredas book "Evidence: A Case for NASA UFOs."
which is different from the film.

JimO and all the names he throws out are false flags. Dr. Wienberg only saw the Phen.# 2 videos...never saw the tether...and told me he would go to NASA himself with that video,...then he went silent?
"Bob" switched sides and attacked me, he and his secret son (?) both went to the USA & a science scholarship followed, then he went dark,
... Graham Birdsall suddenly dropped dead and Russ, his partner went broke with his UFO DATA web sight & he stopped all UFO work, not returning my calls now and is running silent,
...David Sereda has gone silent, probably because he did not pay me for the videos in Evidence, the movie.
Jeff Challender was sending me all his footage on disc, & he suddenly dies too.

Birdsall never gave me a penny from The Secret NASA Transmissions or its follow ups, all made without my video input and so I was left just storytelling. Sereda originally stole the videos to use, before begging my forgiveness...Birdsall sold his tapes along with some US partners ..and he/they never had my permission to dub the video or then "rent" it out..
..A French Producer also ran off with footage he got from UFO DATA, then he also disappeared after calling me to say he was going to use it, without permission or any payment.

All these people are not me, they all used me to get to the videos, just like JimO. again wants more video from me,
.. And all I did was generously lend friends some videos, not knowing back then that everyone was intending to take me.
... I do this cuz I can & that is why I will continue to post more & more NASA video..no more storytelling, lying to me, cheating me and using me for making money. During this whole time I was suffering with an illness, as JimO. knows, and was in no position to control this mess.
Seredas lies, Bobs lies, Birdsall & partners lie,..I do this all on my own now, with only ATS friends as my fellow researchers.
Jim O. attacked my character over this question of the "used" tether.``
So answer the question Jim O...did the STS-75 use the STS-46 "tether", instead of a new one?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

He is me. I was was attacked by Jimo. right away in 2000(!)... who demanded a copy of the STS-75 footage from me.

Verbally or physically?
How long have you and Jim known each other?

What can you tell us personally about NASA'S involvement in covering their tracks when it comes to other intelligent life forms?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Jim O. attacked my character over this question of the "used" tether.``
So answer the question Jim O...did the STS-75 use the STS-46 "tether", instead of a new one?

First on a personal note, I am glad to see you have not died. There were plenty of rumors to that effect back in those days.

Second, again personally, if I ever attacked your character, intelligence, or ethics, or claimed to know your motives, I apologize. It was wrong of me and totally unjustified. I am only qualified to judge external factors -- things you say and do.

I may think your conclusions are as flakey as a box from Battle Creek, but your passion is your saving grace, and our fundamental agreement is that these stories are worth investigating because the likelihood of important stuff being included amongst the fluff is very, very high. All the rest -- the differences about specifics -- strike me as secondary issues, subject to argumentation.

Be well, and live long. And speak out. As will I. As far as I can tell, neither of us is getting paid for this.

Thirdly, I am asking you for verifiable evidence about the 'used tether', not attacking you. My long reading of your published material has persuaded me that merely your say-so without a checkable source is not adequate to deserve credability. I do not speculate on why this may be so.

And you are free to feel the same way about me. But please refrain from imagining you know my thoughts.

I'm puzzled by the issue over the astronauts training with the real, or a used, tether, since in my experience astronauts usually trained in simulators and with training models, in Houston, and usually not flight hardware. There was usually a flight hardware familiarization run through at the Cape, and the EVA crew would go through the actual payload bay as loaded, running their gloved hands over all of the hardware to 'remember' its feel if they had to handle it on the actual mission. But I don't imagine they needed to 'train' with the actual tether hardware itself in any case. Illumination and elucidization is requested, especially as to the implications of your claim.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Martyn Stubbs is the cable guy who recorded and released all the NASA video, currently on the web.(mission STS-48 to STS-80) He provided us with the video we all have seen in The Secret NASA transmissions and Evidence, both made in in 2000.

He is me. I was was attacked by Jimo. right away in 2000(!)... who demanded a copy of the STS-75 footage from me. I said no, you go get it from NASA!...and he could not get any...all detailed in Seredas book "Evidence: A Case for NASA UFOs."
which is different from the film.

Salutes to you sir!

Apparently, even after 9 years, our friend Jim still cannot bring any "new" evidence to the table, just repetitive old and used nonsense from years past.

The heat is on and we are fixing to have us a BBQ...ATS style!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The heat is on and we are fixing to have us a BBQ...ATS style!

Be careful what you bite into.

All you've shown so far is indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join