It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild has Been Appointed to - SELL OFF Royal Mint in England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
After 1000 years of the Royal Mint being owned by the Govt., Alistair Darling, has appointed Rothschild to prepare the sale of the Royal Mint.

Now.......... first........ who do we think the Royal Mint might possibly be sold to? DUH...........Rothschild and his cronies - OF COURSE, they will have control of the GOLD of England now!

It is amazing to me, that the "Fox has been placed inside the Hen house" as this is such a blatant give away to the Elite!

How can they do this? Can't the English stand up and say "NO WAY" is England to sell off our mint!?

link to source: business.timesonline.co.uk...

THE government is pressing ahead with plans to sell a string of state-owned organisations as part of a privatisation drive to add £35 billion to the dwindling public purse.

The chancellor, Alistair Darling, has appointed Rothschild to prepare the sale of the Royal Mint. Darling has also hired the Deloitte accountancy firm to explore a potential sale of the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in central London.

Bankers expect Ordnance Survey, Britain’s national mapping agency, to be the next asset to be groomed for privatisation. Some 10 state-owned companies are in the frame, including the Covent Garden Market Authority and the Met Office. The canal-side property of British Waterways could also go.

The Royal Mint has been responsible for the manufacture and supply of UK coins for more than 1,000 years. It is estimated to be worth about £100m and could attract interest from corporate buyers such as De La Rue.

The business — which moved from Tower Hill in east London in 1968 to a 35-acre site in Llantrisant, South Wales – made an operating profit of £10m in 2008 and issued 1.3 billion coins. It has 700 employees and round-the-clock protection from the Ministry of Defence Police.

The Royal Mint also makes coins and medals for 60 overseas territories including Egypt, Trinidad and Tobago, Macau and Rwanda, giving it 15% of the world market.

It is a give away, so question................... when will the U.S. take that step also?

Obviously, all the money in the world is being "given" to the banks.... now even an International Mint.

No, they do not say........... Rothschild will be buying it.............. but.......... we know here.......... what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
, read the artical and saw De La Rue as a potential buyer.

I work for the Bank of England and we had De La Rue take over our printing of the notes.
They ,DLR, also did other foreign banks money printing as well , anyway they got to doing our 20's and then used inferior ink used in the previous foreign money to print ours with and the whole run had to be scrapped at a cost of a few million to DLR.
So I'm afraid I'm not holding much hope for the economy if any of it is sold off to a private company..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow!!!

Strange Days Indeed!!

England is officially Over - the Central Bankers must be ready to move into their new WORLD Capital....

Guess it had to happen eventually - there can be no more doubt that this is indeed their End Game!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Is not about time that this country just stated the obvious in its damn name?

"United Corporation"

1997, the year the British public sang this song as they began the march to slaughter.

Gotta love the irony.

This was our "change", wonder what America's will be?

Might I be the first to recommend the following campaign music for Mr Cameron before he takes office after the "elections".

[edit on 16-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It is a give away, so question................... when will the U.S. take that step also?

Too late, we got taken over by the Fed monopoly in 1913 when their transnational/supranational control of the economy was flimflammed away from the people by the same players.

Actually the royal family seems to have held out a bit longer.

In the end it's a consolidation via monopoly which we should clearly see as an 'enabling' factor for the eventual 'one-world/one-nation' this intelligencia elite have cooked up.

And I promise you, it will be paid for by you and me and anyone else who isn't a multi-billionare.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The question is this, what are the other 10 publicly owned companies being sold off?

Royal Mint, the Met Office, Royal Mail to name a few.

I knew Britain was the most open free market economy in the world, but I was not aware we are THIS open

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It was started years ago , all this selling off of publically owned companies, it started with the national rail service and the steel industry.
Ona side note even BRITISH gas is owned by EDF energy, a French company.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

hehe, good one. that's pretty damn free huh? why not have it as a prize on who wants to be a millionaire. or start your own show, who wants to own the mint?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If all public companies are privately owned or controlled, then the government of the day is a mere puppet to these organisations.

Alas, we should change the country's name to the United Oligarch of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Alas, we should change the country's name to the United Oligarch of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Good point.

I have had a little reflection on that and I came up with a more condensed name that is both explanatory and straight to the point as they seem to like putting things right in your face these days after years of cover up.

"Bankrupt"

[edit on 16-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oooooooooo, its one thing after another there, the math keeps adding up...

I'll tell you what they're doing, they're packing their bags and leaving, that's what they're doing.

I hate to say this, but if you're in the UK, you need to get off that island.

You may have a few years, but you need a back up plan on somewhere else to go.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

The English people need to stand up and STOP the sale!

Everything in every country seems to be - being sold!

National Treasures - very few left........................

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

S&F! Good Post!

While we have been stuggling here in the U.S. under our own
Chapter 11, looks like England has been doing the same, only they have not had "bailouts'.

The other day I was researching what has taken place in the financial secror in the UK. I was not suprised to learn a few things!

They had a run on the banks a few months ago,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it was close to the time that Iceland failed.

For fun, I started googling Alistair Darling...amazing....even pdf documents!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting Article came out in Time....... questioning if the U.S. will follow England and sell of it's "National Tresures"? Since the U.K. is selling the Royal Mint

link: www.time.com...

According to The Times of London, "The government is pressing ahead with plans to sell a string of state-owned organizations as part of a privatization drive to add £35 billion to the dwindling public purse." Among the treasures being sold are the Royal Mint and the national mapping agency.

In almost every sense, it is a tragedy that the British government would have to part with such historically important assets. In another, it the strongest testimonial yet about how severe the deficit problems have become even in the wealthiest nations.

Here is where they get...... really interesting............. they wonder if the U.S. will SELL OFF - YELLOWSTONE AND our National Parks!

China holds more U.S. debt than any other entity either private or sovereign. Whether the communist government is really worried about the value of the U.S. paper it holds or is just making a public insult about the flaws in American capitalism may never be known. What is known is that the financial markets have enough concern about Treasuries now to support a market for insuring U.S. debt in the event that the government cannot meet its obligations in the future.

Fortunately, America has more to sell than the U.K. Yellowstone was established as a national park in 1982. It has more than 2.2 million acres of land, making it larger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined. It is a logger's dream. International Paper recently announced that it would sell 143,000 acres of its land for $275 million. At that rate, Yellowstone should be worth over $4 billion. (Read a TIME story on Yellowstone.)

The National Park System manages bout 83 million acres. Not all of that land is worth as much as Yellowstone, but combining oil drilling, mining, logging, and tourism revenue, it would be conservative to say that the sale of all that land could cover 20% of the costs of the new stimulus package.

Selling the parks does not bring in enough capital to close the gap in a deficit that will be well over $1 trillion this year, so the list of items that the U.S. would have to sell or lease needs to be a great deal longer. It is not well-know that the Minerals Management Service of the Interior Department is the second largest source of income to the U.S. government.

The sum total of the value of all of the office buildings, monuments, military hardware, and laboratories that the federal government owns must stretch well into the hundreds of billions of dollars. What billionaire would not want to own the U.S. embassy in London?

It seems outrageous the U.S. would EVER even consider selling off, things as the Times article says....................................................

But then again......................... did the British Citizens EVER expect their Royal Mint to be sold?

[edit on 16-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Privatization of Royal Mint assets dates back to 1852 - with the Rothschild take-over of the Royal Mint Refinery....

A new history of the Royal Mint
Page 502

The Treasury authorized the separation of the refinery buildings fron the Mint and offered to let them to Mathison so that he could run an entirely private business. This offer Mathison declined and notice was accordingly served on him of the termination of his contracts - the refinery being subsequently let to Rothschild who saw the advantage in using the name "Royal Mint Refinery".

Text

Engelhard assumed ownership of the refinery in 1967. Subsequently, German chemical giant BASF - acquired control of Englehard Corporation in a 2006 hostile takeover bid.

I think it's premature to declare Rothschild the next RM owners. However, this doesn't diminish the House of Rothschild influence in world Gold markets. Since 1919, the spot price of Gold is "fixed" - daily - in London - by representatives from a small committee of [5] merchant banks - chaired by agents from N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd.

THE ROYAL MINT—LEASE OF THE REFINERY TO BARON A. DE ROTHS- CHILD

Rothschild Archive

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Isn't this why we have The Tower of London!

Our American friends would call this a fire-sale, I call it high treason. The UK is being sold off piece by piece, at the same time Brown's stealth taxes are bleeding the people dry.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are the money changers and i just so happens that the public eye is finally catching up with them so they are in the process of changing the money, yet the money remains in the same dirty hands under a new alias and catchy slogan or phrase. Just to make a public statement that there is a new ownership, when really there is not. That way they can continue their manipulation from behind the scenes under a new identity and not be publicly heald accountable for their crimes.

new topics

top topics

join