It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Deal between US and Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Move evidence that we don't have a border with Mexico, and further proof that both countries are following the UN's Agenda 21 protocol:

www.azcentral.com...

In "an accord signed last week by President Bush and Mexican President Vicente Fox that allows Mexican municipalities within 185 miles of the United States to
receive grants and low-interest loans for border environmental infrastructure projects.

The agreement will allow millions of dollars, including federal Environmental Protection Agency grants, to be funneled as far south as the Sonoran capital of Hermosillo by the North American Development Bank and the
Border Environment Cooperation Commission. The two entities were created in 1993 under the North American Free Trade Agreement to improve water, sewage
treatment, air and transportation in border cities.

The original agreement under NAFTA mandated that only cities within 60 miles of the border were eligible for the money. The 60-mile limit still is in force on the U.S. side.

"The decision was made to go 300 kilometers into Mexico because of all the ecosystems and the topography by water basins," Witosky said. "It was decided that our efforts should be ecologically based, not politically based, on boundaries of countries."

"How . . . can they do something like that?" Bisbee City [Arizona] Councilman Dennis Nelson asked. "The original agreement under NAFTA was clearly 100 kilometers on both sides of the border. How can they go 300 kilometers into Mexico and not do the same inside the U.S.?"

Still believe anyone thinks we have a national border???

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
No, and we havent for a very long time.

I grew up in Cali, which may as well be Mexico now

Illegal immigration and lousy neighbors like Fox are in my opinion, ten times the threat that overseas terrorism and such will ever be.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
SoCal is "occupied territory"

when the welfare funds dry up is when they'll take to the streets -

there's a nexus between Aztlan sepratists and the PLO.

The Raza Unity Party began meetings with the PLO back in 1982: topic? How to create a "homeland"

check out www.aztlan.net... if you want a view of what's out there. by the way, it's a hate site but no one says a thing.

[Edited on 4/20/2004 by Border Guy]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
America is (and has been) under invasion by mexicans for a long time. They see an easy pay day - free money. The difference between the European and Asians coming to the US and Mexicans, is that the Euros and Asians came here because they believed that they could come here and have a chance if they worked hard. The Mexicans come here to get free meals, free education - basically to rape our land for all it is worth.

It is a sad state, as there are many Mexicans that do not buy into this mind set - I am friends with many of them. But the vast majority of them do. It is the same with blacks - many want only to take (welfare, reperations, affermitive action) and don't see that they have to pull their own wieght like everyone else.

Now - I know I am going to get blasted for this and called a racist by some people - and I would like to say I am far from it. I have grown up with many Blacks and mexicans, and have friends and coworkers who I both like and repect. That being said - I am sad to say that these hardworking honorable people are given a bad reputation by members of their own race being lazy leeches to society.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There's an old western expression out here; Good Fences Make Good Neighbors.

The word 'racism' applies only to non-majority peoples to keep them silent as others do as they please.

What I use to keep tabs on the players in this cultural war is the word 'American' are they for or are they against?

So what is "an American"? Someone who upholds and supports the core values upon which our culture is based. Those who seek to subvert our culture to their own ends are "the bad guys"

It is unfortunate that many newly arrived illegals maintain their loyalty to a foreign flag - not our flag.

A quick review of history demonstrates where this can lead. The territory of Texas used to be Mexican territory. Then, there was an invasion of "illegal aliens" with loyalty to another flag that invaded Texas - the rest is history.

What is happening to our Southwestern states now?
Think about it.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Since January border jumping is up 26% over the same 3 month period last year.

Why? How about the Bush Amnesty Plan?

... and now the Democratic Amnesty Plan! No one can say they like being out panderred.

www.azconservative.org...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What's even more intriguing about this lapse in security is how Homeland Security is supposed to be taking extra care to verify the occupants of incoming vehicles.

Oh, they do that all right if you're a citizen. But if you're an illegal alien, chances are that they'll look it over because of orders from above.

What do I mean by this? Powerful big business like illegal immigrants because they will do the same labor for less than the average american taxpayer.

I'm not saying im against immigration. I'm just against lopsided security measures which are nothing more than a proponent of evil. Believe me; I know. Coming back from canada, I was sitting in an INS office for 4 hours because my Turkish friend who came with me had a student visa. It was legit, but since it was a month BEFORE 911 and the crusades against muslims was just beginning... you see my point. I am a citizen, but it's not like they gave a rats ass; they grilled me with weird questions, too, the despicable cretins.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It worse than anyone can believe. I live in California and I am disgusted by the way this is playing out. There was actually a ballot item in an election a few years ago to decide if the state language should be English or Spanish!!

Beyond that, at State and Federal levels our government is doing everything that it can to help immigrants (legal & illegal) remain loyal to their "homelands." Millions (dare I say billions?) of tax payer dollars are spent every year to print documents in English and foreign languages! Why? If you live in America, learn to speak, read & write English!

Heck, the Federal government even has specific programs set up that make it easier for an immigrant to get financial aide to start a business or go to school than it is for American Citizens to do the same!

Insanity!

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
when we talk about this i know exactly whats going on. im in the middle between lets say the bay and fresno in ca and omg. its filled with mexicans. like. EVERYWHERE. like every majority of a city has either fifty percent ethnicity or at least a sixty percent. its the same way with asians as well. now its just more of a mix of all but there are alotta slums around here. and its just ATROCIOUS.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com...

Have a good read. The current levels of immigration are driving down wages and here's the proof. Hardest hit? Americans of both Hispanic and African origins. And yet, the US Chamber of Commerce welcomes this invasion.

Not to be outdone, is it surprising that the Democrats just unveiled ]their immigration proposal - and guess what? It's more liberal than that of GW! Pandering by the experts leaves GW with his mouth open -

54% of all households in Aztlan (formerly California) speak a language other than English.

A full 10% of adults in SoCal don't have a 6th grade education.

A full 25% of adults in SoCal don't have a high school education.

Immigration is more then just Mexico - how about the US State Department importing Somalis (sp?) from the bush directly into American communities and giving them jobs and housing AND transportation??? Going from the African bush to a low income apartment project in 10 days - will wonders never cease?

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by Border Guy]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I left law enforcement in 1997, but here's what I saw in Texas.

*Most cops on patrol would try to overlook offenses by persons probably illegal, because the paperwork was magnified by a factor of about 5. Doing the paperwork would take you back to the desk for the rest of your shift. So you focus on offenses by legal residents, black or white, so that you can do more enforcing in your shift.

*The feds actively discouraged the use of the word 'citizen,' preffering 'resident' or 'individual.' When I was prepped by feds for giving a deposition, they kept correcting my use of the word 'citizen,' saying it was perjorative, and unsubstantiated. They kept pointing out that it was not my place to speculate as to another's legal status. This was back during Janet Reno. Maybe all this has changed . . .

* Social Security refused to persue all cases originated by another agency. We arrested a Mexican res. on DUI. In his belongings were SSI check in at least twenty different names. He had original SSI card for at least half of the names. I called their (SSI) enforcement div., and they refused it, even though I was holding prima facie evidence. I asked them if they wanted us to destroy the checks then. I was yelled at over the phone and told that I would be violating the holder's civil rights if I deprived him of SSI checks without a court order! This was in 1997, about 3 weeks before I left law enforcement.

*Ask anyone who's crossed from Belize or Guatemala into Mexico. The Mexicans guard their southern border with what literally looks like checkpoint-charlie type barricades, guard towers, and concertina wire. I say we ought to guard our southern border EXACTLY the same way they guard theirs.

*The "Raza Unida" cant is pretty hateful. Visit Chiapas state, or any of South Mexico, and you will witness incredible racism directed at indios and mayans. I saw many mexicans there who really seemed to believe in their own genetic superiority.

All of this to one side, I love Mexican food (esp. enchiladas and rellenos) and culture. The ones who are serious make the BEST AMERICANS I have ever met. How many of you can recite ALL of the Bill of Rights? I know 3 Mexican-Americans (all cops) who can.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
One more thing . . .

When in law enforcement, I also sat on a local library board. I was approached by local reps from the Mexican community about getting books in Spanish.

They said they wanted adult books in Spanish, but not children's books. I asked why. Their response was that the adults couldn't read English well enough to enjoy reading, so they needed Spanish books. They said their community was unanimous in wanting their kids to learn English, to prosper here. They didn't want Spanish classrooms in America. The immigrants I spoke to thought "Native-language Schooling" was a plot to keep them down, perpped by the democrats(!)

I recently (6 months) asked an immigrant mom why she gave her sons Anglo first names ( their surname is obvioulsy Hispanic.) She said, "They won't be working for Mexicans! At least I hope not! I want them to have American names, names Americans can speak." They have names like "Clint" and "Hunter" (!)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
... in what you write.

Legal Mexican immigrants AND 3rd generation ILlegal immigrants do NOT want an extension of Mexico here.

Unfortunately many newly arrived bring Mexico with them and Latino politicans pander to these groups for their own agendas.

www.aztlan.net... is a good place to get a taste of this agenda.

Many of the newly arrived actually believe that the US Southwest was taken from Mexico and, it will again be returned to them.

Recent Zogby polls taken in Mexico show that 57% of the population believes the the US Southwest will be re-claimed by Mexico -

And how? Through their "un-armed" invasion

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe you should go find a country that is all white all the time and never allows anybody into the country who is not of pure Caucasian blood, because it's obvious you are intellectually and morally superior to any dirty immigrants, be they Asian, Mexican or African. Because gosh darnit you DESERVE more than they do because this is YOUR country! Because you contribute an incredible amount to the cultural and moral values that your country espouses, and all they do is work to try and feed their families. Uh, in between them raping and killing whitey, I mean.

And while you're at it, you might want to go buy yourself a nice pointy white hood.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Border Guy
... in what you write.

Legal Mexican immigrants AND 3rd generation ILlegal immigrants do NOT want an extension of Mexico here.

Unfortunately many newly arrived bring Mexico with them and Latino politicans pander to these groups for their own agendas.

www.aztlan.net... is a good place to get a taste of this agenda.

Many of the newly arrived actually believe that the US Southwest was taken from Mexico and, it will again be returned to them.

Recent Zogby polls taken in Mexico show that 57% of the population believes the the US Southwest will be re-claimed by Mexico -

And how? Through their "un-armed" invasion

Well it WAS theirs to begin with and it WAS taken from them in a BS war in order to fulfill the ideal of Manifest Destiny. So, they're just taking it back.

I was born and raised in Houston which, needless to say, has a large Hispanic population. Still, I fail to share your views. Things change, populations shift. There's nothing you can do about it. Anglo-American supremacy is useless in the face of this fact. So I suggest people in the southwest just adapt.

That, or try to spend more time assimilating these people into American "culture", and less time looking upon them with disdain.

PS- AMM, most blacks and hispanics are NOT looking for f-ing handouts or whatever. How would you know who's pulling their own weight or not? And who are you to judge? Worry about your life and stop condeming other groups of people because of some false idea you have of them. Until you live in someone else's shoes and experience what they experience, you can't make assumtions. BTW-There are more whites on welfare than blacks.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

Maybe you should go find a country that is all white all the time and never allows anybody into the country who is not of pure Caucasian blood, because it's obvious you are intellectually and morally superior to any dirty immigrants, be they Asian, Mexican or African. Because gosh darnit you DESERVE more than they do because this is YOUR country! Because you contribute an incredible amount to the cultural and moral values that your country espouses, and all they do is work to try and feed their families. Uh, in between them raping and killing whitey, I mean.

And while you're at it, you might want to go buy yourself a nice pointy white hood.

Spare me the dramatics Jakomo. Anyone with a brain can see whats going on here.

The are ILLEGAL. You support criminal migration into the US? Of course you would. No one is bitching about LEGAL immigration.

Were bitching about the illegals who dont pay taxes, are undocumented and unaccounted for. Why sneak illegally into the US? its not like immigration from Mexico is so damn difficult.

Note the biggest sufferers of this tide are blacks and hispanics. The driving down of wages because theres all these sneaky border hoppers willing to work for wages Americans cant evenm survive on. of course, an illegal can work for 2 dollars an hour. Often, they live in residences of 10 people in a tiny space, plus they get free benefits. Something the rest of us, black, white, or brown, DONT GET.

Many other nationalities go through ALOT more trouble to legally come to America, work, feed thier families, contribute. SO, why cant all these Mexicans do the same?

Answer: most of em are criminals or neer do wellers. Because plenty of Mexicans who come here legally have much less difficulty getting through customs than many Vietnamese, Cambodians, Chinese, or Europeans.

So kindly take your "you are a racist" diatribe elsewhere.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Skadi: "Were bitching about the illegals who dont pay taxes, are undocumented and unaccounted for. Why sneak illegally into the US?...

....Note the biggest sufferers of this tide are blacks and hispanics. The driving down of wages because theres all these sneaky border hoppers willing to work for wages Americans cant evenm survive on. of course, an illegal can work for 2 dollars an hour. Often, they live in residences of 10 people in a tiny space, plus they get free benefits."

Yes, they could add a lot to your county's coffers as they pay taxes on their 2$ an hour jobs. Maybe you should worry more about the fat white CEO's of companies who pay no tax rather than the brown migrant workers picking apples and doing jobs whites won't do.

And, uh, maybe they live with their families and friends in large numbers because, oh, I don't know, they make 2$ a day?

"Many other nationalities go through ALOT more trouble to legally come to America, work, feed thier families, contribute. SO, why cant all these Mexicans do the same?

Answer: most of em are criminals or neer do wellers. Because plenty of Mexicans who come here legally have much less difficulty getting through customs than many Vietnamese, Cambodians, Chinese, or Europeans.

So kindly take your "you are a racist" diatribe elsewhere. "

Yes, because most of them are criminals and ne'er'do'wells. Because, um, you KNOW most of them and you KNOW this to be true. Of course this wouldn't offend any Mexicans.

So, yeah, I will take my "you're a racist" diatribe somewhere else so people can enjoy your "I'm a racist" diatribe.

Go whitey!

"Most Mexicans are criminals and never-do-wells"

You ought to make a bumper sticker

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Way to go Jakomo, so typical of liberals. Like to twist things around. And of course, take things out of context.

I specifically stated ILLEGALS. But no, no, if you hate illegals, youre a racist. Whatever.

Most illegals ARE criminals and no gooders. Why do they SNEAK through? because they couldnt pass a background or health check.

And illegals DONT pay taxes on that 2 dollar an hour salary they make, its under the friggin table. because 2 dollars an hour is an illegal wage, and the IRS would come down like a 2 ton of bricks for any company that reported paying its employees that low.

When they make 2 dollars an hour, they make it less attractive to hire legal immigrants and natural born citizens. because a legal worker can only work legally for minimum wage. 2 bucks an hour is well below minimum wage. Because Americans dont live in houses of 10-20 people, we CANT live off those kind of wages. When illegals come in and get paid under the table for that, TAX FREE, they simply work jobs most Americans work and get paid living wages for. Thus, driving down a standard of living.

But, no, you dont care. Smugly you sit there in Canada. Terrorist haven central. You know damn well the illegals hurt this country, is that why you support it? Maybe well just sneak em over the border and let them tax your system for a change. Poetic.

By the way, i am very worried about the fat assed white boys who dont pay taxes. they are the ones promoting the illegal immigration tide, makes them richer cuz they pay less in wages. They are all for the illegals. Cheap slave labor, less to pay. Nice deal for them.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
there isnt a reason to be against mexicans/blacks/asians etc anyway because if theyre living the constitutional way. then its ok.

the only thing i can see wrong sometimes though is people renting out small rooms to other people. ive heard alot about certain illegals living in ''certain'' family houses. its really wierd.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Jakomo: Here's the deal - Next weekend I'll take a short trip to the San Pedro and post an invatation complete with a map to Jakomo's home. We'll promise housing, food, and jobs all provided by Jakomo.

Since he's not a racist, he won't mind. I know several "coyotes" who'll be more than willing to bring their human cargo up his way.

[Edited on 5/14/2004 by Border Guy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join