It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My MMS story so far....its working for me! (pics included)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey,

I have postd this thread on another forum but it also should be on ATS so have a read,

Many of you may have watched the Jim Humble interview that Project Camelot did a few months ago regarding Miracle Mineral Supplement

For anyone who hasnt, it is a MUST WATCH - www.projectcamelot.org...

Jim reveals his most interesting background in aerospace and mining engineering - careers few users of MMS will be aware of - and then goes into detail about how MMS works, his experience successfully treating not only malaria but hepatitis, cancer and AIDS, and his personal spiritual and philosophical perspective on everything he does.

So I bought a bottle to cleanse my body out and to also try and cure my toe fungi infection.

I was on and off for a while taking the stuff orally but I have not stopped soaking my feet in MMS every night. (usually 8 to 10 drops with tap water in a bowl)

I have been doing this for about 2 to 3 months

I have the pictures of progress.....THIS STUFF WORKS FOR ME!!!!

Bit of background - I have had athletes foot on and off for 20 years but also had a toe fungi infection on a few toe nails. One on my right foot is the worst.

I have tried all the medicines from the docs you can get. The paste and Lamisil - none have ever worked.

Have a look at these pics, before and current shots. Be warned, the first pics are not pretty, i never thought my toe (s) looked that bad.

Before
i660.photobucket.com...
i660.photobucket.com...
i660.photobucket.com...
i660.photobucket.com...

Current after shots

My middle toe on my right foot is the worst...ugly bugger. But as you can see, there is a white band of new nail coming through from the bottom. The pictures do not do it justice. I cant explain how amazing my feet look in general...loads better. My mum and wife cant believe how good they look. Another 4/5 months ish and they should be completely cured.

i660.photobucket.com...
i660.photobucket.com...
i660.photobucket.com...

It works for me

Edit - just wanted to add. Obviuosly I have not just soaked in MMS. I have also filed my worse toe a little and snipped it some. But i think you can agree - big difference. I will add more photos soon - im not too good with a camera.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
MMS is very effective. Sea Water is also very effective. www.watercure2.org...

MMS definitely seems to reach and kill microbes. Regarding sea water, I believe that one of the basics of health is a strong relationship between the physical and subtle body (which holds a blueprint for good health). The key to that relationship is sea water which is more than just the basic electrolytes. Between the two, a lot of good can be done for cheap.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow they look heaps better. Congrats. Maybe when i get cancer i'll give MMS a go along with some other stuff....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Wow they look heaps better. Congrats. Maybe when i get cancer i'll give MMS a go along with some other stuff....

Hope you dont get cancer mate....but, they do look loads better.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I bought his book on how to make MMS. Although I haven't made any yet, I figured if TSHTF I would need something like this to cure illnesses that could be made with available ingredients.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing your results! Your toe is reacting exactly how I would expect it to. I agree, a couple more months could do the trick completely. Good luck!

[edit on 16-3-2009 by StrangeBrew]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Cheers mate.

Simply amazing results so far with no side effects what so ever.

With all this talk of new flu virus's it maybe a good idea for you all to get a bottle. It may help.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Awesome results David star and flagged, when your finished can you send me your toe clippings

Im going to purchase myself a bottle to add to the survival kit i have building up! Cause when (snip) hits the fan you have to be ready!

Peace and Love

[edit on 17-8-2009 by asala]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alryd
Awesome results David star and flagged, when your finished can you send me your toe clippings

Im going to purchase myself a bottle to add to the survival kit i have building up! Cause when sh*t hits the fan you have to be ready!

Peace and Love

Hey Al, no worries your welcome to them.

Thankfully only a little bit more to go.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Im surprised that this thread hasn't had the response i would have expected.

Im not upset because this is my thread....im upset because MMS could save tens of MILLIONS of lives around the world.

Do you guys not see it? Has anyone even watched the video?

Its up to us to spread information the more credible information to make sure it gets to the masses. This stuff is credible, why isnt it being discussed?

Post by Duffster on 31/12/2008 - www.abovetopsecret.com... - again no debate or support for something that could save lives for such little money.

This was the reason I documented my story to prove to people there maybe some truth in it........

I thought you guys were awake?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I agree, MMS doesn't get the attention it deserves especially on a site such as this. There have been several MMS threads over the past while in which I defend my beliefs regarding its many merits.

Here's one of them...

Pharmageddon the MMS coverup

I've been using MMS and experimenting with it for several months now. This is after researching and reading every bit of material I could find on the subject. I've helped a few friends by introducing it to them as it has many benefits.

Here is a short video explaining what it is and how it works

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I would like to add that I have also been taking MMS for almost 7 months now, slowing increasing the dose. The last time I posted about my experiences I was flamed pretty hard. My thread was killed because I linked an affiliate sales site for MMS by mistake, and it was taken for spam. I Just love this stuff. The more I take the better I feel. And if you think just soaking your feet is nice? Try 30 activated drop for a bath, cleans like no soap I have used before. Just don't get it in your eyes, its burns something fierce.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Xcom2012]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidifty
Hey,

I have postd this thread on another forum but it also should be on ATS so have a read,

Very impressed. I had heard the interview and I as well plan on getting some. I am a strong believer in Oxygen therapy and had to resort to oral injestion of Hydrogen Peroxide a few years ago to get rid of a medical problem. I think MMS is much gentler.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcom2012

30 drop of MMS and 150 of Citric acid?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes, in a full bath of warm water, absolutely refreshing. let me know what you think...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Hey,

Very impressed. I had heard the interview and I as well plan on getting some. I am a strong believer in Oxygen therapy and had to resort to oral injestion of Hydrogen Peroxide a few years ago to get rid of a medical problem. I think MMS is much gentler.

MMS has no Oxygen in it at all. The pathogen killer is the Chlorine Dioxide, that does all the work... Buy the book or at least read his free part 1 ebook before you take any... you can hurt yourself if not mixed correctly.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Xcom2012]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcom2012

Yes, in a full bath of warm water, absolutely refreshing. let me know what you think...

I have tried 10 drops of MMS in the bath and I must admit when I got out it felt as if I have just stepped out of a sauna. Very fresh and clean. It was the sensation of knowing my pours were cleaned out and there was a very clean 'smell' from my body. (if that makes sense)

I will double up to 20 and check it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Sorry to say but the health authorities are about to launch a massive campaign to get it banned and to prosecute any one who sells or makes any claims for it.

Jim Humble has asked a number of websites to remove his picture and name from their websites.

The FDA and their associates in other countries are investigating.

Thankfully i have got adequate stocks stored for my own use.

MMS is considered to be threat to the medical establishment's wealth,prestige and authority and must be stopped by all and any means in their opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
He knew that that would come one day. That is why he wrote the book and freely gives out the recipe to people. You can make your own MMS by the way.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Sorry to say but the health authorities are about to launch a massive campaign to get it banned and to prosecute any one who sells or makes any claims for it.

Jim Humble has asked a number of websites to remove his picture and name from their websites.

The FDA and their associates in other countries are investigating.

esecallum, do you have any other information on this. I'd be interested in any reasoning regarding it beside the usual blanket BS statements. Who am I kidding? Reasoning?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join