It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opie & Anthony w/ Patrice O'Neil XM channel 165 covered THE OBAMA DECEPTION today live!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Moved to appropriate zone.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted in the wrong area *by mistake*. I apologize.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Atlantican]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So what does this have to do with UFOs?

Anyone else think this sounds like an advertisement for Alex Jones?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'll move it.

Advertisement for Alex Jones??? Are you out of your mind???
Whoa... Might want to loosen the belt a hole or two and let the lemons breathe a bit. Wow.

reply to post by SaviorComplex

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Advertisement for Alex Jones??? Are you out of your mind?

Alex Jones produced the drek; so, yes, I must be out of my mind to characterize this as an advertisement...

Whoa... Might want to loosen the belt a hole or two and let the lemons breathe a bit...

Very couth...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Advertisement for Alex Jones??? Are you out of your mind?

Alex Jones produced the drek; so, yes, I must be out of my mind to characterize this as an advertisement...

Whoa... Might want to loosen the belt a hole or two and let the lemons breathe a bit...

Very couth...

So we must not ever discuss items that were produced, created or wrote by anyone else? Wow, where does that leave a writer if their works are not to be discussed?

I thought I was doing "the movement" or "the forums" a service by informing them there are members of the large mainstream media discussing something considered taboo.

And yes, I try to be as couth as I can be in public. I'm sure the members would not appreciate the type of language I reserve for more personal contact.

Still, you need to relax and not think that EVERYONE is trying to make a buck or be an agent for someone who is going to make a buck. Especially when it comes to Alex Jones and members of the alternative media who allow their works to be freely distributed.

I apologized and do so again, for my ill-placed original post. I will surely be more careful next time, however urgent I feel the message is.

new topics

top topics

join