It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smaller Then We Think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I was out tonight at a party and I met a old friend I use to hangout with in second grade or so. We got to talking about old times and it made me remember something.

When I was at his house we were outside and I recall us watching many tiny almost microscopic UFO's land. I mean these suckers were small. Though I know as a kid I had an active imagination but it got me thinking.

What if another species more advanced then ours is only the size of a small germ? We would never see it. That vision of when I was a child is so vivid after recalling it it is almost strange you know what I mean.

Anyone else remember or can recall anything like this. Lets see this would have happened about 14years ago or so. I am 22now so whenever 2nds-3rd grade is.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I've never seen anything of the sort, but it reminded me of a story that I read in Mysteries of the Unexplained (One of my favorite boredom books).

This guy watched a UFO no bigger than his hand land and then supposedly waved to the inhabitants, who waved back. He and his friends got a kick out of but then they realized they were waving at aliens they tried to communicate without much success.

Of course that was relayed from memory and it hasn't been debunked or otherwise, so take it with a grain of salt.

Directly on topic though, it's an interesting subject you pose, but I don't think a germ or creature of that size could evolve enough brainpower to even understand consciousness, let alone intergalactic travel.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son Of Liberty

Directly on topic though, it's an interesting subject you pose, but I don't think a germ or creature of that size could evolve enough brainpower to even understand consciousness, let alone intergalactic travel.

I wouldn't put anything past something that could have evolved for billions of years

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hahaha, this reminds me of an thread here at ATS , where a man in Germany called the police and sayd there was tiny aliens in hes house, and they hidd in the flower pot . hahaha .

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
well this just reminds me of that old Steven Spielberg movie, it may not be Steven Spielberg, but it was filmed in the late 80s and takes place in New York City. a bunch of tiny UFO's are flying around, and the plot has something to do with them saving the apartment building everyone was living in from being taken over by a business. Ah I cant remember the name of the movie!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Excuese me for a moment. But I think that you may be confusing fire flies with UFO's.

Are you saying that the fireflies are small ufo's?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
...I cant remember the name of the movie!

It's called *Batteries Not Included.

I think tiny aliens face the danger of being swallowed by a poople...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

YES! thats it! thank you, i was going nuts over here. i remember being very young and seeing this, and i always played out what i saw in movies, so mabe thats the case? not sure?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is true. Rather, my imagination is right there with you. One of the very first places I was taken while on the American scene was to a giant land. I was only 8 but physically very stunted. A handful of years later, I realized we had on that then a different journey been travelling in a microsopic -er min..er *very* small land;

as, a form of grey hybrids with teeths' technology were utilized to enlarge the ship (and all contents and people*) that we had bartered for transport with to get back here; outside of the Earth's atmosphere.

Something to do with the air forces or black governments technology aquistion groups, I think.

Really, I don't know, but, I've heard talk on here of the toothed greys-though I were in conflict with the thread writers perception, due to my own.

I don't like to talk about this outside of skunk or grey-it is in conflict with the search for hard core evidence of the more popular conspiracies;
by it's abstract, unbelievable, and child non documentable non evidence---type of setting.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

That reminds me of this from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy':

www.youtube.com...

...or, for those who prefer Douglas Adams' written words:

Excerpt from "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy":
It is of course well known that careless talk costs lives, but the full scale of the problem is not always appreciated.
For instance, at the very moment that Arthur said, 'I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle,' a freak wormhole opened up in the fabric of the space-time continuum and carried his words far far back in time across almost infinite reaches of space to a distant galaxy where strange and warlike beings were poised on the brink of a frightful interstellar battle.

The two opposing leaders were meeting for the last time.

A dreadful silence fell across the conference table as the commander of the Vl'hurgs, resplendent in his black jewelled battle shorts, gazed levelly at the G'Gugvuntt leader squatting opposite him in a cloud of green sweet-smelling steam, and, with a million sleek and horribly beweaponed star cruisers poised to unleash electric death at his single word of command, challenged the vile creature to take back what it had said about his mother.

The creature stirred in his sickly broiling vapour, and at that very moment the words, 'I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle' drifted across the conference table.

Unfortunately, in the Vl'hurg tongue this was the most dreadful insult imaginable, and there was nothing for it but to wage terrible war for centuries.

Eventually, of course, after their galaxy had been decimated over a few thousand years, it was realised that the whole thing had been a ghastly mistake, and so the two opposing battle fleets settled their few remaining differences in order to launch a joint attack on our own galaxy---now positively identified as the source of the offending remark.

For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across---which happened to be Earth---where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Those who study the complex interplay of cause and effect in the history of the universe say that this sort of thing is going on all the time, but that we are powerless to prevent it.

'It's just life,' they say.

new topics

top topics

join