It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothchild to meet Greek officials...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just heard on the news that Mr Rothchild, owner of ... bank/s older than 300 yrs is to meet Greek officials about the crisis and economical issues.

I guess most regular ATS members know the whereabouts of the Rothchild family, especialy those that have watched zeitgeist.

I do not have much to comment at the time except for the fact that i feel very reserved about this visit. Most of you would know why.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Oh the next article on the news was that American Express is withdrawing alltogether from Greece. Hundreds are expected to lose jobs while the departure is speculated to cause a chain reaction to hit the Greek economy...

I just wonder if that visit of Mr Rothchild just so happens to coincide...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Just heard on the news that Mr Rothchild, owner of ... bank/s older than 300 yrs is to meet Greek officials about the crisis and economical issues.

I guess most regular ATS members know the whereabouts of the Rothchild family, especialy those that have watched zeitgeist.

I do not have much to comment at the time except for the fact that i feel very reserved about this visit. Most of you would know why.

For some fishy reason George, something tells me your greek.

Of course it is no good, but on the bright side he is only going to crush the economy and sell the country into debt, whats the big deal, welcome to the world.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Being Greek is quite obvious.
I live in Greece too which can both be a blessing and difficult at the same time. Fishy or not i sometimes get to go underwater fishing

I guess these are hard times no matter where the country of residence...

I just wish we had better politicians, but that would be a paradox...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I don't mean to be funny but it must feel like a visit from Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. I would suggest you break out the "300" and hang garlic on the doors.

Sailor

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

More than likely going to draw up a strategy with Greek officials regarding future investments through his institutions and he wants tax concessions and higher return rates from the Greek government in return for directing hundreds of billions of investment money into the Greek economy in its time of need over the next decade.

You have to love these guys
They're genius's.

If I had a billion euro.. screw Warren Buffet.. Id be onto the Rothschild AG Swiss investment back like a shot to buy me a country after crashing its economy.

If this meeting works out, Greece could have a mini boom in the next decade.. if not.. it might lose a lot of investment.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1
I don't mean to be funny but it must feel like a visit from Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars.

I was already hearing "The Imperial March" in my mind before you said that! Oh wait, that's my phone ringing! Whisper = nerd Own it girl!

George, you guys have some seriously rich shipping mogels over there don't you?

Could you please keep up updated on this visit? I'm sure there's some of that would be interested in a follow up. Also, if you see iny pictures - would you mind uploading. I find it curious they are some of the most Elite on the planet and yet we hardly see pics of these people.

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ha...!And to think that for a few days now i've started having a really bad feeling,mostly that the next elections will be our last. >_>

Ok,either he came to give further instructions (lol it seems so innocent allthough that's not my intention) or he just stopped by for a visit and to bring some cookies.I don't know which one is the most possible,i'm on the fence here.

All i see is events taking place in a faster pace ("rebellions",economy,changes) and allthough i'm late compared to other members in ATS,it's my turn to say that the ones in charge seem quite eager to take things in another level.

Could be just my imagination though.

new topics

top topics

join