It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] This is not a game.. ????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Username
I want a u2u from 5, truth is i'm just trying to rack up enough posts so i can chat

This might be a bad start for you, Did you intend on using the username name?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
thanks for the question now i post another message. ummm.... yeah i meant it

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

thanks for the question now i post another message. ummm.... yeah i meant it

Can you only respond to questions?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
well no, but i don't want to get flamed for random posts. this place doesn't seem so friendly.

this brings me to about 5 posts woohoo!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

well no, but i don't want to get flamed for random posts. this place doesn't seem so friendly.

this brings me to about 5 posts woohoo!

Very friendy, post crap you will get flamed, post repeat threads. you will be told. not flamed, contune to do it you might get flamed. If you see a topic, if it itrestes you post, try to be respectful. thats what you will get.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
People on this board dont exactly "flame" much...they do question you though...A LOT. Most of the time I just stay away from making new threads...i've made about 5 max, and none of them turned out very good lol

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
God, I can't believe I just wasted 8 minutes reading this whole thread about "elusive" member "5." I too received his U2U and had a good laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
People on this board dont exactly "flame" much...they do question you though...A LOT. Most of the time I just stay away from making new threads...i've made about 5 max, and none of them turned out very good lol

I come down hard on people from time to time but only when they are truly deserving. Ive read some of your threads, they arent bad man. But back to me slamming people, it usually only comes after someone fails to answer my questions or says something so incredibly stupid that it just needs to be shut down.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I recieved the u2u as well but did not think anything of it. I believe the ring game is a way to start arguements and possibly cause many members to leave due to frustration and debates.

I for one have not participated in the game and never will. From what I know, it's nothing more than a mess. But I do have an idea that the answers that you are looking for are right in front of your faces.

Peace and Love,
`JDE

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
please tell me that we're not still talking about 5

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok,

Which one of you registered the 666 username I made a crack about.

That U2U freaked me out until I remebered this thread...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Ok,

Sorry....

My true identity will not be revealed until whenever the hell i feel like tellin yall

-TheDevil

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by 666]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You are truly a jackass...

fool.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 666

Originally posted by mig12
Ok,

Sorry....

My true identity will not be revealed until whenever the hell i feel like tellin yall

-TheDevil

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by 666]

lmao! This just gets better and better.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
man, this is getting more crazy each day

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
now, someone awhile back in this thread mentioned something about the only ppl getting u2u'ed are anyone expressing intrest in the hunt. i viewed the threads out of mere curiousity and im not sure if i even posted, and i recieved a u2u. others expressed not wanting to get involved, and they too recieved the u2u. my question is, who didnt recieve it and why?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If this isn't a game, i'm sure 5 would be making a much bigger effort to stop us from 'unraveling the very thread of the space-time continuum' or whatever other nonsense these rings will 'conjur' up. Liars always seem to speak in cryptic tongues. Indeed this is just a game, and we're all playing it right now!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Can someone give me a proper discription of what this find the rings is all about, is it a game made up by the mods or a letter off someone or somethin like 'Rat Race'??

-5-

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
no need. it is almost over.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by -5-
no need. it is almost over.

f**k, can explain when tis finished

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join