It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all over, buy buy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Call me crazy
But starting
MondaY 3/16/2009
That markets are going to rebound.
YEAH! You know what im saying?
Obamas trasperancy is so great. It makes market life great.
You see markets are much like strikes.
Every president comes in, and they have this huge amount of money at their findertips. Yes, i know, hes different.
All that money it takes to campain, so many mouths to feed.
Estimation 9.6 trillion-ish alot of t's never got crossed.
But everyone got paid! So its all over!
But really the tents? come on, thats crazy. work at Mc Ds for your honor...
But yeah there is going to be some Really huge numbers comin up! And i am riding that train to the top, know what i mean?
Its only 2009! Obama has to come in and save the day! You see?
He comes out, hes black, he has the best voice, so calm, use to smoke, knows whats hip, got operah! wears silk boxers, SAVES THE MARKETS.
It is just this huge switch the click.
So now everyone will love him, i mean more, you know, "he saved us! "
It sucks i know, but make money at it, you only got 2 years and 3 months left, might as well be rich
So make your money Laidies and Gents!
and don't worry about it, you'll get me back.

mod edit: removed all caps title.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)

[edit on 18-3-2009 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i think this thread stupid and confusing. at least structure paragraphs correctly if you're trying to make sense of something. oh wait.. you're not making sense of anything

edit: obama still smokes btw

[edit on 15-3-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As far as i'm concerned, Obama is no savior. He is doing what Jr. didnt get to do. He is now carrying the torch for the elite.
Obama gave me hope, however i dont see any changes i'd like to see.
Buy, huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Economic Pearl Harbor"
what happen after that?
War.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Are you being snarky?

A disclaimer would be nice.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would advise you not to buy.

The rebound has no base, if you buy, the market will do the inevitable and fall back down, even buy 1000 shares of a dollar stock, is still a loss if the whole thing collapses.

It only went up because citigroup and better then expected reports come in. One organization, is not enough to fix a recession!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is what I have to say about this thread:

Your CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY to BUY BUY BUY right now.

The only thing I am Buying Buying Buying is Ammo Ammo Ammo, Food Food Food and Clothing Clothing Clothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
This is what I have to say about this thread:

Your CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY to BUY BUY BUY right now.

The only thing I am Buying Buying Buying is Ammo Ammo Ammo, Food Food Food and Clothing Clothing Clothing.

But i will buy more! you see this is why i am telling you buy! So you can get better equiped! better guns and ammo, food and clothing!
Learn the game and play.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Okay so you are saying we should chuck it all in there and buy up some of these cheap stocks fair enough. Which stocks or sectors are you referring to because so far none have come back up above 50%.....do tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
penny stocks, haha are they not all already?
TSCM
CSAR
RNNM
try them out?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I already have PG&E Caterpillar and AT&T don't need pennies....something better

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie

I already have PG&E Caterpillar and AT&T don't need pennies....something better

JUST watch

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
edit because I see now what you are saying.
I been unemployed for 3 months now..barely can buy food so I am not investing in stocks.

[edit on 03 /13/200 by realboogyman]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

You forgot the hand crank radio, generator, water and other essentials.

I got a buddy who has us set up with MREs and all the guns and ammo we need till we can get the gardening going.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

is that their ticket symbols? which market? you have 3 days to prove it. then I may consider a huge dump MAY

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

is that their ticket symbols? which market? you have 3 days to prove it. then I may consider a huge dump MAY

haha three to prove it!
This is how you do it.
Go to google, type in stocks,
And then but thoughs CAP letters in the search box.
But they are just microscopic.
I am trying to say its all going to get better

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Micro is RIGHT geeze man....I have voting share in cat.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Micro is RIGHT geeze man....I have voting share in cat.

Did you just flex? Wear a looser shirt. Thats true to life.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh goody, a Wall Street shill, ha.

Hey, things are getting worse with each passing day. This nation is in more debt than it was last month, and the months before that, and the year before that. I don't even like the idea of having wealth in US dollars any more, let alone invested in businesses that seem to be indicating that the way for them to prosper is for everyone else to go into deeper debt.

Don't be greedy .. be smart and safe. The whole market is to volatile right now. The only way to make money in the market now are doing day trades, short brief ins and outs, taking advantage of these brief upswings before they drop even more. Right now the market is taking three steps backwards for every step forward. And, there is no indication right now that things are about to turn around soon. In fact, all indications are things have only BEGUN to get bad.

Listen to what those so-called financial players are saying. What I keep hearing is that they believe the road to recovery is by the banks loosening up and loaning more money and YOU going into deeper debt. THAT is stupid. Debt is not the way to prosperity. If that were the case, the elite would be the deepest in debt, ha. And, what with so many people struggling today just to live within their means, many loosing jobs each day, even more ending up with trashed credit because of difficult times (which makes it rather impossible to borrow more money anyhow, while so many so-called financial gurus think is necessary for an economic recovery), I doubt things will turn around within the next 3-5 years.

Nope, we haven't even begun to see the worst of it yet. Your best investment is in yourself. You want your money to make you wealthy, start your own business and invest in yourself. Don't trust these madoffs out there, and certainly don't trust any so-called financial guru or advise coming from those out there right now that think the road to recovery will involve us going into deeper debt and the banks making more loans.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yeah, no one should follow the OP's "Advice". If anything, buy back into the Market slowly, and steadily.

In case anyone has forgotten history, you need to look no further than the "Rich Man's Depression" of 1931, when a vastly disproportionate number of Wealthy Investors were completely cleaned out. They encouraged eachother to buy back into the market, in the hopes of propping it up and allowing for more investment opportunities to emerge.

It failed miserably however, despite the noble efforts of many, and the Employers along with Property Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Old School Moneymakers went bottoms up practically overnight. THEN the "Great Depression" finally set in Hard and Long for 10 More Years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join