It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany admits to chemtrail operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This video was linked from rense, no comments necessary, i know to take rense with a grain of salt.
If anyone here speaks German and can confirm the subtitles match the commentary, that would be great.
The video basically states that the chemtrails are used for weather manipulation, artificial cloud cover and emitting polymers and fine metals to disrupt radar signals.
The descriptions states that the video is from 2007

Video

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This one has been done over and over and over again.

The Germans did not admit to chemtrail operations. The issue was that chaff from military war games was effecting weather watch radars used by the German Meteorologists, giving false readings.

Rense, changed and omitted information to create yet another bogus story. I think someone has a copy of the original article here too

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah, i see... well thats why i am always skeptical of anything posted at rense.
Thanks oz, I hadnt seen the vid before and the search function didnt bring it up on the first couple of pages.
I figured if anyplace knew anything about it, it would be here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yep, as Oz says, falsely translated

Article here:

contrailscience.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Your welcome

Like you said, Rense is an extremely innacurate website, yet some people seem to take his every word as if it was from god or something

Anyway, glad we could be of assistance

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

lol, well I've been reading rense for a long time and I view it as more of a source of entertainment than I do a source of news.
There have been pretty interesting stories posted on that site over the years and some have even turned out to be somewhat true but thats pretty rare

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I cannot comment on your particular living area but here in Vancouver CANADA there have been tons of chemtrails in the last year or so. I don't need to hear if they are real or not becasue I have seen them with my own eyes.

I have seen the thin trails sit in the air all day long and disperse into thick spread out clouds which all eventually merge into each other. Last Thursday they actually blotted out the sun.

You only have to see them being conducted above your home a few times to see what they are.

Acknowledge that governments routinely LIE to their people.

and this is another example.

but I guess you want to have your own "truth"

hahaha

new topics

top topics

join