It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may confuse you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This may confuse you if you've read my posts in the past, but I saw this and needed to share it. Someone took a lot of time to make this picture.

www.michaelmoore.com...

dz

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow, that's amazing.

I have a puzzle with little pictures like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
By the way, those are the faces of the troops we've lost in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
By the way, those are the faces of the troops we've lost in Iraq.

Do you know which ones are repeated? There are 1410 pictures there....there is 703 deaths.....did some not get duplicated while other did?

To those who knew or are related to the soldiers who have died in Iraq. Thank you. They were brave men and women. They fought for a good cause that complete morons in this country can't see. Its not there fault that they went to public school though. So don't hold it against them.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Don't really understand your reference to public schools, seapeople.

As to the troops, I agree, they were fighting for a noble cause.

Which pictures are repeated? I don't know, I didn't really study the picture. Didn't even count how many faces were on there. There's an article on the link I provided (click on the picture) which explains the picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
some of the pics are definitly repeats, I found 2 already.

towards the bottom of the pic, neat the neckline, on the left side of the pic, you'll see a guy with sunglasses on,

he's at the top of the pic on the right side too..

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course some are repeated. There are 1410 pictures there and only ~700 pictures to draw from. This was already established.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Whether they are repeated or not its not a big deal. At all. Well, as far as analyzing this work, I find that it represents that under Bush control, we have lost many valuable lives, a very, very bad thing. That is what I believe it represents, some sort of 'regime' or so to speak...

Giving bad vibes for sure.

-wD

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
micahle moore? please. you cant believe a word from that fat guy

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i prefer this pic...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

we have lost many valuable lives, a very, very bad thing

this is what drove clinton to stay out of wars--americans were too hesitant to put troops in harms way. They joined the military for a reason, and they were perfectly aware they might die. that was their choice.

somebody ought to get mad at me for this

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Someone needs to make a picture of Bill Clinton like that, but with the faces of the 3,000 civilians killed on September 11th, 2001.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I hope the dead troops haunt whoever made that hideous picture.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think this is a very moving picture that sends tribute to your fallen. These troops are dying in a war that should not have started... they are dying for their country but their country is letting them dye for all the wrong reason... i'm not religious but i'm sure the fallen troops and their families will appreciate me saying.

GOD BLESS THEM

new topics

top topics

join