It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I detach myself from my SS number?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
After seeing how we are duped into representing ourselves as a corporation instead of the "natural person" (legal terms) which ropes us into compliance I want to detach myself from my SS number altogether. I am a natural born citizen, so I can't be deported nor have my citizenship revoked. I'm just not sure where to start. Write the SS Admistration delcaring that I want to seperate myself from the number and deny them to use my name in conjunction with the corporation that was created in my name? How do I handle the drivers license bureu? I am not too worried about the IRS because I don't own my own house (I rent) so I don't have any property they can take, and by the time I would "owe" them enough to physically come after me I don't think the system will be intact enough to do so. And if it is and they do....well I have a big suprise for em. Would doing this also mean I can no longer get a bank account? I almost don't care, just curious. I understand that this would be a huge task but I am determined to put a stop to this insainity. I also refuse to finance the actions of this government for another minute. Does anyone have an educated opinion on this matter?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You might want to read this over.

Just sayin'.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

The only way I can possibly think of... is to die. I know this is not the answer you are looking for... but your SS stays with you and everything you do as long as you live.

To not be attached to your SS number would mean in the eyes of the "USA" you do not exist anymore.

Other than that... your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What if I simply refuse to use it? What can come of sending a formal letter instructing them that they no longer have permission to use my name in conjunction with it? Ever notice how anything you get from the government your name is in all caps? That is not you, that is the corporation that was created in your name that you have agreed to represent. I no longer represent that corporation and I want to make it formal. I would even consider suing if they refuse me. Surely my name cannot be used legally without my permission. Really I quit, are they going to take away my birthday now?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You'll be a illegal immigrant.

Just immigrate into some country that cares less that you're there. Get dropped of in Austrailia off a cargo boat, and say you we're dropped there by aliens, spend a few months in a insaneosilum, get medded up, get out, demed, and continue life in a place where the SS doesn't exist. (how culprit, the SS XD)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
What if I simply refuse to use it? What can come of sending a formal letter instructing them that they no longer have permission to use my name in conjunction with it? Ever notice how anything you get from the government your name is in all caps? That is not you, that is the corporation that was created in your name that you have agreed to represent. I no longer represent that corporation and I want to make it formal. I would even consider suing if they refuse me. Surely my name cannot be used legally without my permission. Really I quit, are they going to take away my birthday now?

Now you need to read this

Idiot legal arguments

www.adl.org...

Short version-there is no corporation and All caps don't mean a thing, except shouting on the net.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Asking for Legal advice from a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing people makes me wonder what you are thinking.

Of course you can get out of your SS #, American Indians don't carry them, neither do Amish or any Sovereign Natural-Born Americans. There is a process and it is laid out in law what that process is. I can help wit the process, show you what, where and why you do things BUT...

You need to understand what you're asking for, I know up front it seems like the perfect thing to become Sovereign again and to put yourself out of the Federal System of Insurgency and Rebellion but it is long and you have to consider the losses and if you really want to or can susutain those losses.

To become Sovereign there are steps and the first step is not the SS Office but it sure can be contacted immediately for your information you will need later when you do officially take back your number.

I don;t know what the post about all caps is but it's clear the person writing it read something on the internet and wouldn't know case law or Maritime Law if it fell on them. There is a way around those uses of your name. Most places do not recognize all caps as anything more than emphasis but they do have a legal meaning in certain cases. Copyright and trademark them, that's the simplest easiest way to take those UPPER and lower case names from their use ever without your permission, The cost of using my name in all caps without my permission is 25,000 U.S. Dollars per use, per day.

I would be more than willing to help guide you out of the system but you have to make sure that you really want out. It would mean never voting again, returning your drivers license, getting a new passport, re declaring your Nationality, giving up any benefits of citizenship. This isn't something to be taken lightly, you will have to do away with your marriage if your married, not the actual Marriage itself but the contracts you signed int the state when you followed their game.

Think it over and decide if it is really worth it and let me know if you want the process or not. U2U me if you decide you do and I will send you a simple text document laying out the basics of what you are doing in Law and the drawbacks and if you go ahead it will have links to the information/documents/laws in it for your use. I am serious, freedom and liberty and sovereignty sounds AWESOME in theory, but when you were indoctrinated into a society that has its benefits of being a member, giving them up 99 times out of 100 is not what the people actually want when they find out what it means.

If you do, to get started you will need this information ready to go... Local dept of elections head for your elections district, certified copy of your birth certificate, and you will have to get the document to rescind your drivers license and marriage license, then you will write the SS and inform them that you are taking over as executor and start that process. When you're done with every step you will be returned every penny you ever put into your SS account but they will keep the 1.5 million that was placed in it at your birth and the interest.

And YES STOP GIVING OUT YOUR SS # TO ANYONE. I tell them when asked that it is illegal to ask for it or use it as Identification, that usually makes em leave it blank, otherwise I tell them I do not have one as I am not a U.S. Citizen.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR MOST CITIZENS AND YOU DON'T WANT THIS!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You should move to a different country . If you do not want your social security in the USA you should go to another country. As said before , if you do not have a number you do not exist. If it is your point to not exist I guess you could fake your own death, but I do not condone that at all.
Good luck with your non number and I hope you find happiness eventually.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

So question- when a baby is born- there is a record of birth at the hospital- is the social security adminsitration notified then of the birth? Or is it up to the birth parents to assign a number to their baby. If so- can't I just not get my unborn child a ssn? That would be so kewl

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
When your baby is born you the parent has to contact the SS Admin to apply for a SS number. No penelty for not doing so as far as I can remember. We seem to think we have to I guess. I just don't see how something our parents did on our behalf can still be forced on us after we turn 18.

To be honest, the lack of a drivers license is the only draw back in this for me personally. And even that doesn't bother me that much, it's my truck, and public streets...don't see how I need permisson....just like gun laws...more illegal than the guns themselves lol.

To the rest of you, clearly you know less than I do if you think that I will cease to be an American by refusing to identify with a SS number. How would I be come an illegal alien???? And where would I be deported to? Tell me....I was born on this land and that is all that is required of me to be an American.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Of course you can get out of your SS #, American Indians don't carry them, neither do Amish or any Sovereign Natural-Born Americans.

But they do need an SSN if they work for a company deducting payroll taxes. I've known some Amish who had to apply for an SSN just to work for companies in the regular community.

So question- when a baby is born- there is a record of birth at the hospital- is the social security administration notified then of the birth?

Only a birth certificate is issued and kept on record at the hospital. The parent take that to the SSA office for a SSN card. Some hospitals have a branch there to make it easier to apply. The SSA may (but most likely won't) verify the BC.

Extreme cases of getting a new SSN involve egregious cases of identity theft or harassment, but the level of oversight and SSA administration/police involvement hardly make this a path to personal freedom.

Some snake-oil schemes to ditch your SSN usually involve things like "file-splitting" with your Credit Record, i.e.: creating a new credit record with your name/address but a transposed number in your SSN (designed to look like an innocent typo). All this does is create an alias name/SSN under your original file.

In the recent past non-interest bearing bank accounts did not require your SSN, but now the banks have a "know your customer" requirement from the feds, superseding earlier SSN opt-out plans.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The problems we have with government do not stem from clever legal classifications created by our SSNs. It's much simpler than that. The government just does whatever it wants until somebody stops them.

They'll get what they want, or they'll hurt you and put it on TV for everyone else. I'm a bit of a hothead sometimes, but even I've learned that you look before you leap when you're dealing with the government.

They can pretty much criminalize your entire existence- I've seen people get caught in catch 22s where there was literally nothing they could do to get their drivers license back, meaning that every single time they stepped outside of their houses, they were subject to arrest. The courts wouldn't hear their cases, the DMV wouldn't issue a license until the case was handled, and the only way out was to wait one year then claim failure to receive a speedy trial.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Try a search for "Resist Enumeration" for some additional information.

American fascists have turned the SSN into a defacto national ID number. How is it an ID number designed for taxation and the social security program is being used everywhere - banks, hospitals, car dealers, drivers license, rent - you name it - with no security or only minimal privacy protection in place? Americans Identities are stolen online by identity crooks as far away as Russia, because the government and American businesses have compiled vast amounts of your information all interconnected with your SSN and placed it in the least secure of environs, web servers, ripe for plucking by anyone. That makes us the biggest suckers on the planet.

Want to know why identity theft is so prevalent? The SSN. It's the one think that makes all that identity theft possible. Canadians also have a "social insurance number" or SIN but they don't make it anywhere near as prevalent as the American SSN.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
just do a carey......steal some one elses identity.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by theindependentjournal

So question- when a baby is born- there is a record of birth at the hospital- is the social security adminsitration notified then of the birth? Or is it up to the birth parents to assign a number to their baby. If so- can't I just not get my unborn child a ssn? That would be so kewl

I'd feel bad for that kid, they're going to have trouble with a lot of paperwork. The US government will treat them as if they do not exist. I saw a special on people with such a problem. A young girl was abducted and raised by a stranger who died, they never did discover who she really belonged to and her life has been hell ever since because she does not know her SSN.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It used to be (don't know if it still is) legal to change your SS# as long as you give a reason and it isn't for an illegal reason. But that was before 9/11 and a lot of other things happened and it may have changed. If you were looking to drop your SS# altogether that might be a good first step. But I don't know how on Earth you're going to live in the U.S. without a SS#.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Mushninja it seems that you are on hard times and feel that your back is up against a wall. Maybe all you need is a little helpful advice, maybe some of the others can help you more than I can, but let me see if I can get the ball rolling for you my friend.

I read you other threads that you started and I saw that you and your wife have gone separate ways and that she has basically the upper hand right now in your broken relationship; she even has your son and is getting paid by you and is shacked up with an older man.

In the first place, your SS number you need to keep. You could throw it away and then right away you would need it for something, so it is in your best interest to keep it. Its not like there is a homing device attached to it unless of course you use it, and then it becomes a homing device of sorts.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think you can solve your problem very easy, but I may not be correct in my thinking and you should ask others if my thinking is correct before you take my advice. But here is my advice.

Obviously you hate how you have been treated by the courts. I think that if you move to TEXAS, the court that gave your ex-wife the right to collect payments from you is NOT VALID in TEXAS unless your ex-wife lives in TEXAS. Ask some others here on ATS, but I don't think that the State of Texas makes citizens of the state of Texas pay ex's anything, unless your ex lives in Texas also. I think they have that law because they don't want to loose revenue that came from Texas going into the coffers of some other state.

Maybe I'm wrong about this my friend, but maybe I'm right. I think you should ask others if this is right, and if it is, then you my friend should move to Texas, and get yourself a good job there. Keep a cool head my friend, we can see you don't like the position you are in, but keeping a cool head will get you farther than getting crazy.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.fmotl.com

start reading. the truth shall set you all free!
you are on the right path. learn what human equality really means.

top topics

join