It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What you describe is a contrail. Contrails can last seconds, minutes or hours, depending on the atmospheric conditions.

Since there were no clouds, the aircraft was not cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is done by dispersing small particles into an existing cloud in order to induce precipitation.

There are various reasons for aircraft to make passes in a particular area. Possibly a holding pattern for landing, and military aircraft perform station keeping maneuvers for different reasons.

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
To the Topic People!!

Not the Member..

Semper

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the response. I'm used to seeing contrails left behind, just not trailing as it was and for such a distance. I also suspected it wasn't cloud seeding since there were no clouds to seed. It stuck with me as something I hadn't seen before and thought I'd ask.

[edit on 23/3/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Infadel

Aluminum hydroxide is naturally forming. It's used in many products, like antacids, vaccines, and other products. It can even be found in car engines, as a result of coolants used. Aluminum hydroxychloride is a close relative, and is used in antiperspirents.

www.minsocam.org...

And all of which you named are deadly, including antiperpirants. Aluminium in high concentrations WILL kill you. Aluminium is absorbed into the body...and it stays there. After a while...after a lot of it has accumulated, you get problems, ranging from alzeimers to...other things...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.minsocam.org...

And all of which you named are deadly, including antiperpirants. Aluminium in high concentrations WILL kill you. Aluminium is absorbed into the body...and it stays there. After a while...after a lot of it has accumulated, you get problems, ranging from alzeimers to...other things...

!st off anything in high dosages can kill you even oxygen so that argument is kinda silly! Aluminum is a naturally occurring substance. Aluminum hydroxide is the hydroxide salt form of aluminum designed for oral ingestion.

Which means if taken in proper dosages you will be fine. And next aluminum is not absorbed into the body the body will remove it though your kidneys which is why if you have kidney disease they suggest not taking it because then it will build up to lethal levels, But just about anything can be come lethal with kidney disease.

reply to post by firepilot

I have to agree with you if he thinks f111 has anti gravity hes obviously in the UK the United States only uses them for trainers now. And the UK is going to retire there aircraft i think next year if i remember correctly. Now back to point if an aircraft did use anti gravity there would be no contrail, So in a weird way he disproved his own theory!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

American f111's Or australian?. Big difference .

Yes ,the labourgov cancelled tsr2 with heavy leverage from the CIA . Officially , all the plans and material connected with the program were destroyed too . But miraulously one of those tsr2's reappeared not to long ago .

Harold wilson was heavily compromised by CIA. Maybe thats why he resigned so suddenly from office with his tail between his legs.

so back on topic here.

If you dont want spy sattellites to see whats going on at ground level ,how would you do it. How would you obscure the view ? make smoke ? Its an old trick ,but a good one.

If you had secured airpsace that you did not want a VLO craft penetrating unawares , would dipsersing ultra fine particles give your radar a return as an enemy craft past through it ? Particles that had a short half life or were a little bit sticky ?

maybe, maybe not .

If you modify the atmosphere and its ability to reflect a radar signal could it possibly improve your chances of detecting such craft ?

well the truth is that chemically altering airspace could have all sorts of temporarary uses . Countermeasures I belive its called .

All I know is that when serving and non serving ADF personel inform me that they wooped raptor ass with their old and nearly retired F111s , they do so with obvious pride . As well they might .

So firepilot ,you keep on pouring scorn if you want ,but we play a very different game to USAF . We do better with less , because our personell are better trained and have access to far better tech than the US .Tough to take I know but you guys lost the plot when you allowed the Zionists to dictate foriegn policy and military strategy . And as a result you are loosing your shirt ass and spats to those guys .

Its no secret that during the war , arms factories made smoke to obscure the view from daylight bombing raids . Its no secret that retiring battle ships would make smoke to cover their exit . So why do you guys need to obscure common sense from military strategy ?

Window was ridculously primitive really ,throwing metal ribbon out of a lancaster to fool german radar ,but it worked fairly well .

And if you guys dont believe the germans were working on nuclear weapons , why did SOE mount a commando raid on their manafacturing facility in Norway ,succesfully ,I might add ?

Oh ,you did not know about that ?

Well dude ,do the research .

Mod Edit - Restored Post

[edit on 24/3/09 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
I have to agree with you if he thinks f111 has anti gravity hes obviously in the UK the United States only uses them for trainers now. And the UK is going to retire there aircraft i think next year if i remember correctly

Side note - the UK has never had F-111's in its inventory.

Now can we get back to the topic please?

And JUST the topic, which is about Chemtrails, and nothing to do with F-111's, fantasy anti-grav or god knows what else.

Here is the topic, once more....

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

Anything else IS off-topic, and will be treated as such. I hope thats clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I am not arguing about a lot of the science presented by OZ. I am saying that the science can be extended upon for both positive and negative military purposes . Even adding a water dtergent mix to a contrail can have a very usefull obscuring effect . It can create a temperary cordon for detection purposes . Again , not of itself a bad thing neccesarily .

Knowledge of the enemies location is 95% of a succesfull engagement .

But no system is perfect and developing such techniques will always be ongoing .So every now and then you are going to see military craft doing stuff thats not 'normal'.

Every airforce does it slightly differently to suit their capabilities and limitations.

But no matter how low your visibility , there will always be ways to detect the air you disturb as you pass through it .

See , in the ADF the operational guys love winding up the old farts like me. Its not like USAF where everyone is so damn professional, serious and up themselves . We love playing tricks and showing off . Its a totally different culture to yours.

One day the guys laid a contrail right over my backyard at about twenty feet just to wind me up .

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

That was not off topic by any means , if anything it was the most concise explanation of military application of chem I have posted !

Outrageous !

Mod Edit - In fairness, that was my bad. The post has been restored

[edit on 24/3/09 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Because our staff has been forced to keep reminding the participants of this thread to act in a civil manner, this topic is now closed for the foreseeable future.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join