It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnHolmes

JohnHolmes....

Your 'google' pictures have, repeatedly been shown to have NOTHING to do with chemtrails...

The 'interior' shots of the tanks.....yeah, those tanks hold a chemical: It's known as H2O. Those barrels are interconnected, but nothing sprays overboard. What you are looking at, there, is a new variation Boeing 777 undergoing flight testing. they re-distribute the weight of the water to change the Center of Gravity.

One of those airplanes had a re-fueling pod under the wing....air-to-air re-fueling.

I could go on, but those viral pics keep circulating.....it's a little like trying to stomp on all the cockroaches in the kitchen.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you, Ozweatherman, for a very succinct and rational post.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Infadel

Aluminum hydroxide is naturally forming. It's used in many products, like antacids, vaccines, and other products. It can even be found in car engines, as a result of coolants used. Aluminum hydroxychloride is a close relative, and is used in antiperspirents.

www.minsocam.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Infadel

Aluminum Hydroxide? Really?

The same Al(OH)3 which is found naturally as gibbsite, and is used in water treatment, waterproofing fabrics, and paint pigments? The same substance which is insoluble in water and is taken internally by humans as an antacid under the brand names Amphojel, Di-Gel, Gelusil, and Maalox? The stuff that's also used in vaccines and used to control phosphate levels in the blood of people suffering from kidney failure? The same stuff which is deliberately given to dogs suffering from kidney failure?

In one case I found here, they gave dogs doses of 40cc of aluminum hydroxide to test the effects on gastric secretions. 40 cc is a LOT - about an ounce and a half. My conclusion from the research I did is that Al(OH)3 is not generally toxic to dogs.

It's difficult to believe that your dog ate enough snow even at 13% concentration to die of aluminum hydroxide poisoning. Did he not have any water to drink?

And what would be the purpose of spraying Al(OH)3 into the atmosphere? It's not toxic and isn't soluble in water, so it would precipitate out of water vapor and fall to the ground as basically harmless crystals of gibbsite which are found naturally anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnHolmes

I can debunk every one of those supposed planes, and have many times.

The start of the chemtrail video is a DOE Gulfstream I. They take air samples with those pipes on the nose. Here's something to think about, those probes point forward. How are they supposed to spray forward into the airstream?

Your pictures are common ones too. There are KC-135 refueling planes with a relatively new pod system hanging under the wings to refuel foreign aircraft, and Navy and Marine aircraft. The white aircraft with the two trails under the wings is a US Navy E-6B Tacamo aircraft dumping fuel before landing.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Completely off topic, but this is kind of an interesting reversal of perception....in the last couple of threads I've participated in, including this one, I find that the posts I think really have merit have very few or no stars.....and those that I think are completely unfounded and totally messed up....have a slew of stars.

If you're not getting "stars" on your posts....be proud.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is kinda/sorta on topic, because Aluminum hydroxide was mentioned.

There actually IS a killer chemical that is all around you. It is di-hydrogen monoxide.

(H2O)

It has been shown to actually cause death to humans....

Ok....just a little levity!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Understanding ChemTrails

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15fccb1c2e74.jpg[/atsimg]

Source : The School of Life

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I find arguments along the lines of 'it didn't used to be like this' pretty strange. I'm not the oldest on here by any means but, then again, at 41-years-old I'm not the youngest either. Now when I was a child in the 1970s, air travel and foreign holidays seemed incredibly exotic - very, very few people I knew had been on an aeroplane or had holidays abroad. It was pretty much the exception to the rule.

30 or so years later, you can jump on a plane for what it would cost to go for a night out. Air travel is just more popular and to bear this out, this is why various UK airports are always in the news regarding expansions and runways and so on. There are just more aeroplanes in the sky period compared to when I was younger. Yet some people think it's a great mystery as to why there are actually more contrails than a few decades ago?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
While I applaud the OP's post, I think we learned long ago that chemtrail believers will not be swayed by scientific reasoning, logic, or even good old fashioned common sense. It used to be fun, but now I'm tired of banging my head against the same old brick wall.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oz,

As always your posts are informative and detailed. I have to ask why do you continue to post threads to debunk chemtrails? Do you feel that it is your mission in life to educate the masses on this subject?

There are some people that will not be convinced that its all normal contrails. As I have stated in the past, I have been watching the sky since I was a young kid and I know the "contrails" that fill the sky and expand into a hazy overcast have not always been happening. I do not remember ever seeing this up until around 1998-99. I don't think this is due to increased air traffic since I live close to NYC and there has always been a high volume of air traffic in my area.

I am just interested to hear why it is so important to you to repeatedly debunk chemtrails? Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

It's to help out those that are on the fence about the whole subject and to quell the fear mongering and paranoia.

Because that's all it is.

Fear Mongering.

Paranoia.

neformore discusses paranoia about this subject here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I just thought I post something to counter this incredibly ignorant thread...

"Germany becomes one of the first countries to admit Chemtrails Ops":

www.blinkx.com...

chem trails are very real...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Yes and he is FULLY briefed on EVERY THING hes airline DO ? Fat chance my friend !!! And how can you say we should crawl in under an commercial plane? we get arrested for trespassing and/or terrorism as fast as Zapp !

You seem to be forgetting that everything has a certain weight. For an airline, that is a rather large consideration, and an extra system to spray things, out of the engines no less, would add a lot of weight that only costs an airline money. In addition it would reduce the range, take up a lot of space (seriously, you are suggesting all that is chemical, for almost the entire flight range, that is almost as much as they carry fuel). All in all, no commercial airline would do such a ridiculous thing, it would waste their time. Oh, and funny thing, all these chemicals would surely be a massive hazard if something goes wrong, as well as some very suspicious looking wreckage in case of, say, controlled flight into terrain.

No one speaks the truth, just official websites where truths are distorted and hidden...

But clearly, you believe everyone else must be telling the truth. Thats an interesting standpoint, and rather naive, considering you are telling us we are naive for believing actual scientists.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pynner
I just thought I post something to counter this incredibly ignorant thread...

"Germany becomes one of the first countries to admit Chemtrails Ops":

www.blinkx.com...

chem trails are very real...

Incorrect:

contrailscience.com...

Who was ignorant again?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
yeah.. more dis-info on your part..

keep lying to the people.. go ahead.

more and more countries admit to doing it yet you still deny it..
what happens when the U.S says they have been doing it? what happens when Canada admits it?

I bet you will post some lying BS about that too.

chem trails are clearly out there...

the crap that you posted was no different that using a cigarette company backed study on how safe tobacco is safe and healthy.

got more LIES you would like to spread?

[edit on 16-3-2009 by pynner]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Please address the issue at hand and refrain from attacking fellow members.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pynner
yeah.. more dis-info on your part..

keep lying to the people.. go ahead.

more and more countries admit to doing it yet you still deny it..
what happens when the U.S says they have been doing it? what happens when Canada admits it?

I bet you will post some lying BS about that too.

chem trails are clearly out there...

Who's lying here?

The video YOU linked to was created by a LIAR!

Are you so deluded to not see that?
You and everyone else who use videos like that a PROVING their ignorance.

Just because you believe it helps your cause doesn't mean it should be automatically accepted, don't you get that?

You're allowed to believe in something AND be sceptical about it you know.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Please stick to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking fellow members.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
While I applaud the OP's post, I think we learned long ago that chemtrail believers will not be swayed by scientific reasoning, logic, or even good old fashioned common sense. It used to be fun, but now I'm tired of banging my head against the same old brick wall.

Let me get some help from hollywood :

Hollywood Does Chemtrails - Starring Anne Heche

Yes debunk away, I can hear it allready; they are just cashing in on the hype.. dont belive it !

And we have Metallica on our side aswell:
YouTube Metallica Video

Metallica's All Nightmare Long have the juice news report audio at the end of the video, why would they if there was nothing there ? DeBunk away..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And I feel like posting a song lyric for you all, so you can sing while we argue.

Link to Lyrics Chemtrails by Beck
Artist: Beck
Song: Chemtrails lyrics

I can't believe what we've seen outside
You and me watching the jets go by
Oh, ooh, oh
Oh, ooh, oh

Down by the sea
So many people
They've already drowned
You and me watching a sea full of people
Try not to drown

So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me watching a sky full of chemtrails
That's where we belong

All I can take from these scars is hope
But all I can see in this night are boats sinking
Oh, ooh, oh
Oh, ooh, oh

Down by the sea swallowed by evil
We've already drowned
You and me watching a sea full of people
They've already drowned

So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me hit by a touch of white evil
Watching the jet planes go by

You and me watching
You and me watching
The chemtrails is where we belong
That's where we'll be when we die in the slipstream
We'll climb in a hole in the sky
--------------------

So, are the artists and the movie capitol of the world just Cashing in on this, or is it more to it than just, 'bunk' ??

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
if you take a look at the legislation. in the beggining it says that spraying chemical agents are illeglal. then later on it goes to include "exceptions" which these exceptions are exploited

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join