It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

042-68-xxxx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted here, I searched ATS and found nothing on it...
the following info was found HERE. (It's very long, scroll down about half way and you'll see it.) Here is some more info to help clarify what that info is.. LINK

Name - OBAMA, BARACK
Gender - Male
Street Address - 5046 S GREENWOOD AVE
City, State, Zip - CHICAGO IL 60615-2806
Probable Current Address - Yes
Telephone -
Telephone Accountholder -
Social Security - 042-68-xxxx
Age -
Date of Birth -
Deceased - No
Date Record Verified - Jun 05 - Nov 05

The first three digits represent the state of issue. according to ssa.gov 042 is Connecticut. When did Obama live in Connecticut and why would he attain a SSN there? Here is a tool to help verify that the first 3 digits represent the state that it was issued. LINK Mine came back correct, try yours...

Also note that the "Date Record Verified" is June 2005 - Nov. 2005..well before he would have a reason to hide this info.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by slipchamber]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipchamber

Also note that the "Date Record Verified" is June 2005 - Nov. 2005..well before he would have a reason to hide this info.
That could be around the time he was hand picked for this job.
Ahem.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hmmm intersting.

I havent actually looked into this whole "Obama isnt eligible conspiracy So I do not know much about it except that some people are not willing to accept a certificate of live birth and the state of Hawaii's word that he was born there.

As for what is up with his social security number. Well I certainly can not comfrim that is HIS. For all I know it is made up.

But for what its worth. Social security cards were not passed out untill 1972 and Obama was born in 1961. I wonder, if , because it was not issued to him at birth, perhaps it didnt matter what state issued it? I do not know.Infact what I am saying probably doesnt mean much of anything. I am just wondering....

If you take one thing from this just take that the info you have obtained just comes from some website and as far as I could see there was no verification that that info was Obamas....

That said, I am out of here, because I am going to serve no real help on this subject as I do not know much about it....

Peace and love!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
what are you saying? sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by slipchamber

That could be around the time he was hand picked for this job.
Ahem.

Or it could just be around the time that the date record was verified....

ahem.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by slipchamber

He was in Con. when he realized he lost his social security card. Maybe plausible believable, yeah I don't believe it either.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong here, I too have issues with Obama's birth. This is a tough sell for me though.

When I was a kid my parents were visiting relatives in California when some law was passed and they had to get me a SS #. They applied and the first three number of my SS is 545. That says I lived in California when I was issued the number.

The truth is 99.9% of my life has been lived in Arkansas.

You may be on to something here, I hope you follow it up.

I'm just saying, these things happen. I know only because it happened to me.

wupy

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
...But for what its worth. Social security cards were not passed out untill 1972 and Obama was born in 1961. I wonder, if , because it was not issued to him at birth, perhaps it didnt matter what state issued it? I do not know.Infact what I am saying probably doesnt mean much of anything. I am just wondering....

Ummm... no. Social security numbers were passed out LONG before then. It is assigned, usually, at birth. And the first 3 numbers are the state that you resided in when you applied for a SS number. And, just for further info, that information used to be classified.

He would have had to be a resident of Connecticut at the time he applied for a social security number to be assigned that one.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

For what it's worth I was born, AND raised in California.

Born late 1950s...SS card issued sometime around my 12th birthday.

First three numbers are 567.....

Just sayin'.....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You stated: "Social security cards were not passed out untill 1972." That is not correct. I got mine in the 60's, for what it is worth. I still have it, too.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

It is assigned, usually, at birth.

Unless the laws have changed, that's not true. I have three children and I had to request a SS # for each of them.

It was a tax thing.

People were claiming all kinds of kids on their taxes until it was required of them to supply the SS # of the child they were claiming as a dependent. The tax year after that law was passed a million or two children simply vanished from the tax records.

My kids are grown and off on their own now so I might be wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I think its the birth thing. My sister has one that is almost identical too mine but she was born 3 yearls later. Like they assigned a block of them or something

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by mrwupy

For what it's worth I was born, AND raised in California.

Born late 1950s...SS card issued sometime around my 12th birthday.

First three numbers are 567.....

Just sayin'.....

Yeppers. Go to the site or look at the # range. Or better yet here is a pic.

Cali SS #'s start at 545, and so does mine.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Actually, in the "old days" you never got a Social Security card until you applied for one, normally around the time of getting your first job. So I got mine sometime around 1970. Had to send in an application and got a card back in the mail.

That's back when the number had one function only - to track your earnings for eligibility in Social Security. Go figure.

Since then, it's become a de facto National ID number. Most parents will apply for their child's SSN shortly after their birth, because it's a required piece of ID for things like adding your child onto your benefits/health insurance at work. And to claim them as dependents on your tax return.

It was sometime in the early 70s that all cards were issued from a central location. (Baltimore maybe?) And since then the card number is based upon the zip code on the application. Doesn't matter where you live, or have lived. The zip on the application generates the first 3 digits on the card. I'm not sure of the breakdown, but the further east the zip is, the smaller the number.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just sayin'

Most people get their SS# when they are first born, or when they merely enter this country "legally" and either become a citizen OR a permanent resident of the United States.

You do not need to be a US citizen to have a social security number. At least not people who came here in their youth and are now in their forties.

I'm not slamming Obama. The entire government is fraudulent.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

reply to post by yeahright

Thank you to both of you I have always questioned how the whole SSC started thanks for the answer.

With both of your answers I can see that there isn't anything shady with this.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The first SSNs were issued by the Social Security Administration in November 1936 as part of the New Deal Social Security program. Within three months, 25 million numbers were issued.[

Before 1986, people often did not have a Social Security number until the age of about 14, since they were used for income tracking purposes, and those under that age seldom had substantial income. In 1986, American taxation law was altered so that individuals over 5 years old without Social Security numbers could not be successfully claimed as dependents on tax returns; by 1990 the threshold was lowered to 1 year old,[4] and was later abolished altogether. Since then, parents have often applied for Social Security numbers for their children soon after birth; today, it can be done on the application for a birth certificate.

new topics

top topics

join