It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say goodbye...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Goodbye posts are not permitted

I see no reason to pour sympathy and bye's on this post, the disaster that may befall you could take out a ton of other people, then again theres a chance that an asteroid will hit my house or someone will fly a cessna into the whitehouse *looks at cmdrkeenkid*

Overworked and underpaid, Nerdling? Cheer up, brutha! This is no goodbye post, it's merely an avoidance mechanism. Well, I certainly hope an asteroid doesn't hit your house, that sure would suck, wouldn't it?

You are the clouds in my coffee. I bet you think this post is about you, don't you? DON'T YOU?! DON'T YOU?!!!

Love,
DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
M'lady, with 200 cubic kilometers of ash, smoke, and dust, it's going EVERYWHERE!!!

Probably won't hit the west coast for 10 or 12 days, though.

DC

I was thinking more along the lines of the Hoover Dam going bye-bye. Take out las vegas and a few other areas, do damdage all up and down the colorado river??

Although your suitcase theory is good, I would think they'd need their terrorist enclaves alive and well, no? So, they would not want Dearborn, MI under a foot or ash?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
I was thinking more along the lines of the Hoover Dam going bye-bye. Take out las vegas and a few other areas, do damdage all up and down the colorado river??

Although your suitcase theory is good, I would think they'd need their terrorist enclaves alive and well, no? So, they would not want Dearborn, MI under a foot or ash?
Why would a terrorist want to hit Las Vegas? That would do America too much good! Besides people aren't really supposed to be living there anyway. And Dearborn is a terrorist enclave? I thought it was just the proving grounds.

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Why would a terrorist want to hit Las Vegas? That would do America too much good! Besides people aren't really supposed to be living there anyway. And Dearborn is a terrorist enclave? I thought it was just the proving grounds.

DC

Well, it would make me smile..I hate LV and all it stands for---greed, phoniness, something for nothing, etc etc etc.
And, if it happened, people wouldn't be living there anymore. lol Back to basics for the desert!

Dearborn is more like the money drop, between Dearborn and the terrorists, ya know.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
haha... i live like 5 miles from dearborn!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh, Dearborn as in the American city with the highest muslim population in the country, Dearborn. Isn't the Ford proving ground there? No that was between Brighton and Milford. Right!

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You cant leave !

Coward !!!!!!!

Deep

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
You cant leave !

Coward !!!!!!!

Deep

What? No. I can't leave... I'm contracted!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you left then who would help me finalize this damn research thread, and who would make the insightful posts?

BTW Yeah I do think though that cookiemonster should get historian duties in the event you can no longer continue.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
If you left then who would help me finalize this damn research thread, and who would make the insightful posts?

Tell him, Agent!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I see there's a lot of talk and info concerning another big terrorist attack....

I've been thinking of that Nuke/Supercaldera theory more than would probably be considered healthy, and I think that if that were to happen, I'd be a gonner.

I'm sure I'm well out of the blast radius of what would be their relatively small nuke (probably a suitcase), but if it did trigger Yellowstone and it was as bad as 'they' say it could be, well then, my house would probably land somewhere in Nebraska.

And if it didn't, I'd asphyxiate within hours anyway.

So, if that thing does happen, and you never hear from me again, you know why. Love you all!!!

DeltaChaos

Oh yeah, my will...

I, DeltaChaos, being of questionably sound mind and rotund, deteriorating body, do hereby bequeath and delegate my ATS Historian responsiblities, and all they entail, to my favorite ATS member, and best buddy, cookiemonster.

i live in nebraska. i hope your house doesnt hit my house

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i live in nebraska. i hope your house doesnt hit my house

ILMAOSHIASMP!!!!!

That would just be sooo ironical!

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bye Bye DC...or wtvr your doing...haha

As Nerdling told me, I live on the most targetted military base in the world, Andrews AFB, 10 miles outside of DC. Sooooooooo id be one of the first to go....

Drinks round the house

top topics

<< 1   >>

join