It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say goodbye...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I see there's a lot of talk and info concerning another big terrorist attack....

I've been thinking of that Nuke/Supercaldera theory more than would probably be considered healthy, and I think that if that were to happen, I'd be a gonner.

I'm sure I'm well out of the blast radius of what would be their relatively small nuke (probably a suitcase), but if it did trigger Yellowstone and it was as bad as 'they' say it could be, well then, my house would probably land somewhere in Nebraska.

And if it didn't, I'd asphyxiate within hours anyway.

So, if that thing does happen, and you never hear from me again, you know why. Love you all!!!

DeltaChaos

Oh yeah, my will...

I, DeltaChaos, being of questionably sound mind and rotund, deteriorating body, do hereby bequeath and delegate my ATS Historian responsiblities, and all they entail, to my favorite ATS member, and best buddy, cookiemonster.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
RIP my friend! you will be missed, but if nothing happens on the otherhand well then you owe me a sixer! ight.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
DC dont say things like that

IF anything did happen, you name would live on in ATS History

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Long Live Delta Chaos.....

3 cheers for DC

21 gun salute for DC

and finally.... TAPS for DC.

Good Luck my friend, you'll be missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'd be kaputz too.

Denver's well within the blast radius. I'd be one krispy kritter.

Oh well, I've had a good run...

as for my will...well, I'll leave whatever I DO have to whomever really wants it, I guess....

hehe.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
RIP my friend! you will be missed, but if nothing happens on the otherhand well then you owe me a sixer! ight.

Hey, what do I need money for?

17 ROUNDS ON ME!!![/SIZE]

Won't feel a thing!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
wow, i was having a good day, until i read this thread, now it's turned into a gloomy dark gray afternoon. oh hey, happy patriot's day everyone, let's get hammered for america! loki, you might be in the radius, but we're talking about DC here. DC! j/k it would be a sad day in ATS when all the members around the radius were to be hit. *salute* has anyone ever wondered, if heaven had a ghetto?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
wow, i was having a good day, until i read this thread, now it's turned into a gloomy dark gray afternoon. oh hey, happy patriot's day everyone, let's get hammered for america! loki, you might be in the radius, but we're talking about DC here. DC! j/k it would be a sad day in ATS when all the members around the radius were to be hit. *salute* has anyone ever wondered, if heaven had a ghetto?

HA! GHETTO!!! IKN Funny! *Oh, how I resemble that remark*

I don't know if there is a ghetto, but if there aren't any guitars, and fingers to play, I'm gonna be PISSED!

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah, heaven has a ghetto.

I mean, where would all the blues and jazz musicians go when they die. I know for a fact that there has never been a good soulful musician that hasn't gone to some sort of heaven...

Oh god, I'm rambling now.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hey, what are my threads for?

Actually, I'm more the soulless type of musician...

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nice try, DC.
Don't you have nine lives or something??? How many ya got left, friend??
Isn't your plastic and duct tape cubicle in your basement set up YET??

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Nice try, DC.
Don't you have nine lives or something??? How many ya got left, friend??
Isn't your plastic and duct tape cubicle in your basement set up YET??

Oh man, I'd hate to live in Michigan with those westerly winds blowing right over. It would probably take 3 or 4 days for the ash and smoke to finally suffocate you guys.

And I only regret that I have but one life to give for my local funeral director...

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Good thing I live far Away.

It would suck to be in the middle of that.

Not a good way to die.

Goodbye DC!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Oh man, I'd hate to live in Michigan with those westerly winds blowing right over. It would probably take 3 or 4 days for the ash and smoke to finally suffocate you guys.

Unless it like today, it would only take a day and a half...it's so windy.

Wait, wouldn't it go west and south?? So, maybe it would be southern Ohio and south of there that would get the worst of it?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Peace Love and Light ~ Here's to your next Incarnation

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Unless it like today, it would only take a day and a half...it's so windy.

Wait, wouldn't it go west and south?? So, maybe it would be southern Ohio and south of there that would get the worst of it?
M'lady, with 200 cubic kilometers of ash, smoke, and dust, it's going EVERYWHERE!!!

Probably won't hit the west coast for 10 or 12 days, though.

DC

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well, good luck man. just be happy, and try not to think about things like that. if anything were to happen though, you would be dearly missed.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well I'm hoping it doesn't go to boston, l.a., or hawai'i everywhere else is okay with me.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Goodbye posts are not permitted

I see no reason to pour sympathy and bye's on this post, the disaster that may befall you could take out a ton of other people, then again theres a chance that an asteroid will hit my house or someone will fly a cessna into the whitehouse *looks at cmdrkeenkid*

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry going to have to move this to chitchat as it is more of a chitchat thread

Hey never say goodbye untill its over

top topics

<<   2 >>

join