It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order = Aliens Orders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just a quick question, it may well have been brought up before but i dont find anything exactly like it in the search.

I'm just saying hypothetically that it is possible, that this NWO is nothing more then a request by ET's to get proper control over our populations, lawfully, financially and otherwise (poulation control itself) before they will agree to make proper public contact?

A real finished NWO looks like its going to be messy and take a very long time if it continues to go with the way they are doing it, so i wouldnt expect contact before very long.

Then there is the other flip side of the coin - maybe some of the ET'S will appear in time to save our asses from a NWO.

Personally I think if done correct, standing United as one world and as humans in a lawfull society is a great Idea, I know not everyone would, which is perhaps why they need to do it covertly as possible, by manipulating events etc.

If the world is a better place because of it, which i believe is quite possible and could even be the real agenda, especially if we inherit some serious tech from our alien buddies - we could be living in a money less society eventually with replicators, which would mean no more starvation, no more hard labor, and peace because nobody would need control of recourses or power over money.

Bit side tracked there, but you get the idea, hey maybe most of the people involved in creating the NWO dont even get this idea?

So maybe this aint as evil as we think, and maybe this really is an alien agenda to help us, and will let the evil guys think that they are up to no good if thats what they want to think, and intervene when they need to b4 any serious shtf.

I know maybe, maybe, maybe, but the idea that its all an evil way to control the whole world is only a maybe too, what im trying to get at is the means to the end, its hardly just coz their all evil overlords, if i had that kind of money o wouldnt be bothered id just enjoy my life.

Ok so not the most articulated post in the world, but you get the gist of it.

What are your thoughts on this?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Boostah]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
are aliens involved? yes
is it for our own good? no, it is for the aliens' own good, but it is part of Gods' plan deep down to bring humanity to the next level. the aliens don't know this though

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how you seem to know that aliens are involved for sure in the NWO. I mean, yes a lot of the evidence i look at does seem to suggest it, sure, but your answer is quite definitive?

I'm also curious as to how it would be for the aliens own good, and not our own, how do you suppose a NWO will benefit ET's? perhaps they need our resources? surely they do not use fossil fuels, isn't there billions of empty planets for that anyway?

I'd rather not get into God at this stage, because i dont believe i can understand what God is myself, i don't think any human can, we hardly even know beyond what our five senses perceive within the allowable frequency they operate, but i respect your "beliefs".

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Donnie, you say aliens are involved. Are you referring to extra-terrestrial biological entities, and if so, is that only one species, or are there more than one? And could you go into greater detail as to how you know that the 'aliens' don't know about 'God', including which god you mean in that statement?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boostah
I'm curious as to how you seem to know that aliens are involved for sure in the NWO. I mean, yes a lot of the evidence i look at does seem to suggest it, sure, but your answer is quite definitive?

I'm also curious as to how it would be for the aliens own good, and not our own, how do you suppose a NWO will benefit ET's? perhaps they need our resources? surely they do not use fossil fuels, isn't there billions of empty planets for that anyway?

I'd rather not get into God at this stage, because i dont believe i can understand what God is myself, i don't think any human can, we hardly even know beyond what our five senses perceive within the allowable frequency they operate, but i respect your "beliefs".

I suppose it's just my guess, however I have very good reasons to think so.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1rked44
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Donnie, you say aliens are involved. Are you referring to extra-terrestrial biological entities, and if so, is that only one species, or are there more than one? And could you go into greater detail as to how you know that the 'aliens' don't know about 'God', including which god you mean in that statement?

I'm speaking of the Greys and Reptilians. They DO know about God, but they don't understand that everything that happens is planned by God.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The threat of ETs is a substitute for the social functions of war.

This is discussed in the Iron Mountain report.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that the 'threat' of aliens will be used as the final mode of manipulation of the public to bring about the NWO. Reagan said it blatantly in front of the UN. Possible and probable.

NWO is made of Elite, political and corporate giants and no matter how you shake it, this can't be good. These are people who are truly out of touch with the reality the other 99% of us live in every day.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I'm speaking of the Greys and Reptilians. They DO know about God, but they don't understand that everything that happens is planned by God.

How do you know this? Do you personally know some aliens that can verify this for you? Are you just taking the word of internet forum hacks or snake oil selling authors as being the truth? Or are you just making this up as you go along?

You make a lot of statements, yet provide no shred of proof. You back hear-say up with more hear-say.

IRM

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have a thread VERY similar to this that I started recently:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reptilians run this planet.

top topics

join