It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is just passing me by.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boostah
Actually im living in a third world country and attend to charitable causes almost every day, so for me thats not it, i dont know if it would make anyone else feel better about there lives either, maybe if they have something to be guilty about maybe? persoanlly im quite sick of it...lol

Hey don’t suppose you could hook me up, I have been looking for something like that but most companies who do this sort of thing want to charge me £1.000 in a recession. Could you u2u me any useful information you may have to point me in the right direction, Much appreciated thank you

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

You sound bored. That is really all I get out of your post. When you are excited about things or better yet life in general you don't feel empty or worried that you are missing out on things (what things anyway? the things that society tries to forcefeed you as in accepting that they must be had?).

When you get older you understand that you don't have eternal life and that previous choices indeed fuel new ones. Cause and effect. All the more reason to find the things that make YOU feel alive.

Good luck!

<< 1   >>

join