It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please welcome ATS' newest moderators.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Awesome !!

Two extremely worthy members getting the recognition they deserve.

Congrats guys... i wish you both good luck and hope you're not too busy to still post as much.

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lots of congratulations to our two new Mods!

And good luck to you both. I am sure it's quite a challenge to be a moderator from time to time...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
AshleyD?

Oh crap im as good as banned!

j/k Great choices as always guys

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Who? I really gotta' start keeping up around here.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Welcome to both of you.

I know you'll both do exceptionally well.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

congratulation to both of you ashley and nyk

pretty good choice - besides the members i met while they already being mods i can.t think of better additions for the staffs.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Everyone. I promise to do the best job to my ability.

Please feel free to u2u me any time you need something. If it is beyond my ability, I can refer you to someone who has the power to take care of it.

[total cheesiness but the truth] I've come to truly love the members here and believe that this new role is not to go around busting heads on a power trip but rather to be a servant and assistant to the members here. My job is to help you so please don't hesitate to ask. [/total cheesiness but the truth].

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Congrats. 1/10 mods actually continue to post anything after they become mods. Be one of those one out of ten.

Absolutely.
Looks like NYK and I have a lot of reading to do to start but after that, I hope to still actively participate as a member, too, and still participate in the specialized writer-fighter-scholar forums as well. And I'm still 100% available to make avatars for anyone who needs one. That's something I enjoy doing for everyone and don't plan to stop that, either.

Originally posted by whatukno
AshleyD?

Oh crap im as good as banned!

Nah, we hugged and made up ages ago.

But just in case anyone else I've ever butted heads with around here is worried- that's not my style at all. No grudges, no hard feelings, they'll never be singled out, abused, or tormented.
My convictions on a few issues are very strong and that is what I thought about the longest and hardest before accepting. Everyone has my word my personal beliefs will never interfere with anything I do job-wise. And anyone I've ever battled with has no reason to worry. I'm not the petty, vengeful type. I truly want to help everyone regardless of history (and it is history as far as I'm concerned). Bygones!

On that note, thanks again, please come to me any time, and a HUGE HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS to my fellow mod newbie, NYK. Job well done!

See you guys around!

[edit on 3/16/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nyk I've bumped into you a few times via TinWiki and on the old Politics forum and i was impressed by your knowledge,work and respect to others. AshleyD, i have not talked to you a lot on ATS but I've seen your posts around and you seem to be very helpful and a postive force to have around on ATS - I wish both of you luck in your future work here on ATS and from what I've seen.... You both DESERVE it*

Congrats guys and gals !

*Is saying you desreve to be a mod an insult ?
(j/k)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Congrats to both of you!!

Please keep in mind on those difficult days or nights there are those of us out here who DO appreciate the mods and their knowledge, leadership, and direction.

Personally, I've always had a pleasent experience with the mods on the many times I've had questions, got upset, or needed direction. Special shout out to Sauron (who receives the brunt of my silly questions), Asala, sanctum, and GAOTU789. Timely replies and feeling of welcome not belittlement. You won't find that kind of quality on a lot of websites.

Edit: typo

[edit on 3/16/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Congratulations to Nyk & AshleyD

You guys are going to do fabulous

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
All the best guys!
Ohh a lot of patience too, the place is getting really crowded!
See you around and keep well.
George

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Congrats to both!

You both our outstanding members in this board, and both would make excellent mods!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
2 excellent choices. Congratulations to both.

I sincerely hope both continue to particiate to ongoing subjects to the extent they did before, unfortunately history suggests that their mod duties may not allow this.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
WHAT? AshleyD and nyk537 ?
?

Its a conspiracy I tells ya!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'll be a mod next.

Congratulations to both of you.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I know you would become a Moderator soon AshelyD. You just had too many titles under your name (scholar-fighter- etc - etc) and too many views on your introduction video!

Congrats to both of you.

P.S. Now I guess your Avatars will be even more popular.....

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Congratulations to both of you, Two Very Great Choices

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
I know you would become a Moderator soon AshelyD.

I'm glad somebody knew because it shocked the heck out of me.
Glad the staff was crazy enough... er... I mean forgiving enough to have asked. My partner in crime, NYK, also had quite a bit of titles under his name, too.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Really? I thought you would have expected a little. Oh well.

BTW: I have been trying to find a picture that better complements my name and causes one to think, "Wow. His avatar really makes me think of Unlimited Possibilities."

So I was wondering. Do you have any suggestions? Should we U2U if you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join