It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange lights over Liverpool UK, now. Can anyone confirm?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just under the clouds.
And the host said the pic was of a lamp post.

Edit: At least that's what I gathered from it over the internet feed. Me and my darn being American

[edit on 15-3-2009 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Nope - the host said it wasn't a lamp post - it was an emailer who said that - he was saying it wasn't!

I'm now convinced it was a pair of chinese lanterns...

Might call up to suggest this in a bit.

Dutch courage needed.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

Okay, my fault.
Not a one-liner moddies.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey folks

Saint here in Liverpool. Although i have not physically seen these lights i have to say the picture and the calls into the station look/sound suspiciously like chinese lanterns!!!! There is a large China Town in the city based approx 1 mile from the radio station which is based atop a 400 foot tower

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Agreed, thesaint - trying to get through now to go on air and make that suggestion. It's the right thing to do in the circumstances, I think.

Anyone want a mention? LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Viable source if these are chinese lanterns then. But it depends on the wind direction, the location they're going in, the height they've reached by now.

And who was that trying to record the call-in?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Link the radio station if you can so others can have a listen in

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Here we go:
www.whatson.com...

Requires Windows Media Player to listen in.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
East heading winds tonight and the objects were moving east based on what a cab driver who called in said - I know the area and have just checked wind direction...

I'm deffo of the chinese lanterns opinion now!

have rang in and am awaiting a call back.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go
Here it is...

I saw something like that on the 8th of may last year, Edinburgh scotland. The one (of two) I watched go over my house started blinking on and off, more or less same colour.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
They are CLEARLY oranges, with someone from the ground shining flashlights on them - heLLO!
Just kidding, just kidding!! Wow - interesting pics!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

I agree that they are interesting, but all the evidence that has cropped up over the last hour or so definitely - in my opinion - points towards chinese lanterns.

This is what a few of us seem to think - what are your thoughts?

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

Did you ever discover what they were or get any pics???

not a one liner.

MGGG

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My family and I saw two orange lights in the sky tonight over croxteth park, they were moving at a steady pace and could not be mistaken for a plane or helicopter of any sort. It was at 8.30 pm tonight, we stood and watched them for a few minutes and then they seemed to speed up and dissapear. I have never seen anything like this before. It was witnessed by quite a few people where I live.
Anyone else see this tonight??

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jem1999

Hiya,

was it you who who sent the pics to Pete?

Didn't see them myself, but if you check the thread so far - it seems that they may well have been chinese lanterns.

Especially with what the taxi driver who saw them said as well about them going out over the western approaches - although if it was a ship - I don't blame them - they could have had pot shots taken at them!!!

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess by this point in time they most likely are Chinese lanterns.
Sounded like the host came to the same conclusion with a bit of disappointment at this not being an actual UFO.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It wasnt me who sent the ictures, we tried to get pictures but it dissapeared. I honestly dont think they were chinese laterns, not the way they were moving. They changed speed to quickly then just vanished.
Ive never been a big believer in this but honestly found this strange.
I do live in norris green but looking at the time of the other posts the lights I seen where at a different time.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jem1999

About 8:30 seems the time that it all happened.

Did they shoot away lit up or just kind of vanish suddenly?

I'm glad you found your way here to talk about this - you'll find us a very friendly bunch on the whole and we're hoping to reach a conclusion on this without necessarily screaming and shouting about alien spacecraft.

Were they moving with the prevailing wind when you saw them or in several different directions?

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Um, I am looking at the current weather conditions report and it shows the winds are calm and South heading I take it?
East heading?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey im the dave who just got mentioned. I sent him quite an descriptive email of chinese lanterns etc and he used my email on air. LOL

For you people who have no idea what radio city looks like this guy has a birds eye view for miles:

[edit on 15-3-2009 by thesaint]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join