It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PEOPLE THROWING NAILS ON ROAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
damn it... why do people have to throw boxes of nails on roads? ESPECIALLY HIGHWAYS.

This has got to be the most retarded things to do, these people probably fail so much at life that they have to endanger the lives of others.

I HATE THESE RETARDS, MOM GOT A CONCUSSION.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well THAT is unbelievably deadly...

I've never seen it...do they do it on purpose?

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Well THAT is unbelievably deadly...

I've never seen it...do they do it on purpose?

-Kyo

How else do boxes of nails get on the highway?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not only is it unbelievably deadly, its unbelievably stupid at the same time. It is a good way to get someone killed and not care about it. You know, people that do something like that are nothing but a waste of good space and oxygen.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your Mom's injury! That is just awful, why would people do that? That is just like those losers who throw glass bottles into the intersection. I have seen the teenage kids in my area doing that! Or the stupid kids that go around shooting their paint guns. One got my labrador!

For people that do that, there is NO excuse to endanger the lives of others. The only thing I can do is say to myself, what goes around comes around, and hopefully they will learn their lesson.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

How else do boxes of nails get on the highway?

Off the backs of work trucks... Too many laborers are very nonchalant about how well they secure their tools. I'd hate to imagine that anyone would do such a thing on purpose, though no doubt, there likely are...but I'd assume it would be rare.

Best wishes for your mother's speedy recovery....

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
uhm....they fall off of trucks...are dropped...

sorry to hear what happened

-Kyo

top topics

join