It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bilderberger" Google Top Trends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

"Bilderberger" Google Top Trends

www.google.com

bilderberger
Hotness: Spicy

Related searches:
trilateral commission, bilderberg group, bilderberg, bilderbergers, alex jones
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Seems word is getting around: "Bilderberger" in top 20 search terms on Google today. How will this affect peoples' thoughts, actions and opinions. Could this be the "Wake Up Call" for the masses?
Or will it be denied and forgotten, deemed to be some "Crazy doomsdayer/conspiracy theory"?
What do you think?

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think all this will accomplish, (not that trends has an agenda - right?) it to alert the MSM that there are commercial opportunities on the subject to be exploited while simultaneously spurring more anti-conspiracy efforts on the part of the owners to ensure that all people learn that:

1. conspiracy theories are the product of unhealthy minds
  2. its illogical to believe that omni-present influential elites among our policy-makers is cause for concern
  3. it is impossible for a cluster of organizations to control governments
  4. despite genealogically and historically recorded facts, there is no real continuity in the leadership's direction of international and national affairs
  5. Much of the worlds 'ills' could not have been forseen, and their interleaving or overlapping is pure coincidence
  6. The obscenely wealthy and powerful somehow deserve their influence by some unassailable virtue

Oh my..., I am certainly a paranoid mentality......

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BEWAER TEH IDSE OF MARCH !!!

As of this post Bilderberger has been downgraded to Medium hotness.

That page also attempts to ridicule Anti-Obama "conspiracists"

BTW, the word "conspiracist" is ambiguous, so don't believe the hype.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
With people like Alex Jones being on the mainstream shows like Coast To Coast Am, it was bound to happen. I am not sure that they are in control of the government but rather key congressmen and senators. Much like the Mafia.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i've noticed something weird. when i type in bilderberg on my google tool bar thing, it doesnt have any suggestions. when i type in bilde, here's what comes up. bildeburgers(thats not even how you spell it?), bildenburgs, bilden funeral home, bildebuburgers obama(again with the burgers haha), and some other stuff but no bilderberg. so this is oen of the hottest searches, hmmm why doesnt it show up under suggestions? ummm in your face censorship.

top topics

join