It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First you have God then you have a equation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well i do believe that there exists a power that is beyond our imagination.

A mathematical equation it self tells us that there has to be a power beyond our imagination. A God that put things together.

Don’t mathematical symbols in a equation mean:

Symbol of Energy(matter) separated by the symbols of Power(cause) separated By the symbol of equality.

If we had a beginning of time the mathematical equation couldn't have been complete before time actually started.

You couldn't have had a equation that looked like this before time actually started: 4+4 = 8

It had to look like this:

4,4,= (-)

8 would never exist unless 4 and 4 was put together by the power of cause(+) to be allowed to pass through equality and become 8.

So before TIME what did the equation look like ?

1. - cause + = ?

2. - cause = + ?

3. + cause = - ?

4. cause = +,- ?

5. cause = ?

6. -,+ = ?

8. - = + ?

9. =

Who has the power to determine what cause is going to be?

Nr.4 has got to be the right equation: -,+ = cause

I can illustrate that by using equation: 4+4 = 8

step by step:

1. 4,4 = cause

2. Idea in mind: To create 8

3. Idea creates cause: (-)

4. Idea brings cause through equality.

5. The cause becomes positive (+)

6. Cause isolates 4,4 by placing it self between 4,4 and creating equation 4+4 =

7. 4+4 = 8

What do you think. Who has the power to control the equation?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Who could really be in control of a equation ?

Well it could be non other then equality.

Equality has got to have infinite intelligence.

How !!!

Well on the Left side of equality you have matter. On the Right side of equality you have cause.

Matter = cause

Now equality can see what it has on both sides.

Matter on one side and the cause on the other. To create all equality has to do is to bring the cause over from the Right side to the Left.

Matter + cause = creation instantly

All equality has to do! Is to decide what cause it wants to use to create.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It is obvious you have put a lot of work into this. I am not a mathematician so I do not feel qualified to comment on the work itself. But with my mathematical understanding, it does seem to be a sound equation.

Skeptics will never buy it however. If something that contradicts their beliefs is shown to them they either ignore it the facts, and use speculation in order to try and disprove it. Or they ignore the argument entirely.

Do you have a separate equation to compare it to in order to prove it true?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRA4ever333
It is obvious you have put a lot of work into this. I am not a mathematician so I do not feel qualified to comment on the work itself. But with my mathematical understanding, it does seem to be a sound equation.

Skeptics will never buy it however. If something that contradicts their beliefs is shown to them they either ignore it the facts, and use speculation in order to try and disprove it. Or they ignore the argument entirely.

Do you have a separate equation to compare it to in order to prove it true?

That depends on what you want me to prove?

That's also why i did this post to see if i am onto something

I know that time traveling in all directions are impossible.

Because nothing can pass through equality then pass back the same way it came and be what it used to be. Because equality won't let it.

example: -5 + 9 = +4

+4 can never go back and be the old equation: -5 + 9.

Because +4 is not the same as: -5 + 9 anymore.

-5 + 9 was the old dimension of space time. +4 is the new dimension of space time.

To prove it you can:

Add up 5 + 9 = 14 items of energy/matter.

You have to add them up like this -1 + -1 + -1 + -1 + -1 + 1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1=14

What you don't see in this equation -5 + 9 is the 10 items that disappear. You only see the +4.

But the 10 items that you don't see can't disappear they become a different dimension of energy, but not in the same dimension of space time as +4.

Because!

The equation -5 + 9 actually have more then one equality symbol in its equation. Meaning it has more then one equation. One for each action been made until you have +4.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi,
i like your post.
Maths does not deal with the whole of reality or existence for me, but parts or abstracts of reality.
It is used to describe or model what we see or parts therof.
What is significant to me is that from observation we can see patterns and construct equations that are applicable in a number of ways across a variety of observation of reality.

In a way, IMHO this supports a creator hypothesis as there is a uniformity and parameters to our existence that are so complex and intricate that people will be inspired to consider that the universe was designed by and consciousness of infinite magnitude.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Hi,
i like your post.
Maths does not deal with the whole of reality or existence for me, but parts or abstracts of reality.
It is used to describe or model what we see or parts therof.
What is significant to me is that from observation we can see patterns and construct equations that are applicable in a number of ways across a variety of observation of reality.

In a way, IMHO this supports a creator hypothesis as there is a uniformity and parameters to our existence that are so complex and intricate that people will be inspired to consider that the universe was designed by and consciousness of infinite magnitude.

I agree!! Math is not the whole reality of everything.

That is what's so fascinating about a math equation. It proves that there has to be a designer or a though for every equation.

We humans have to design a equation to be able to design or create anything with energy or matter.
Everything we humans have done and understand is done by our knowledge of design.
Energy and matter has never made any examples of things we can create or have created. We can only create a copy of the original design by using materials from the original design. This can also be proven by a mathematical equation.
So far energy and matter have merely just been materials we use to create things with.

The one thing we don't think about on a daily bases is that our mind does mathematically adjustments all the time to make our body function and to understand what we observe. And to use and understand the tools that we have created by our design.

Its so common that we don't realise it.

Edit:

Its so common that we don't realise how complicated our human design really is compared to what we actually can design on our own.

A example:

Human has a idea to build a house?

This equation (Human + materials = A house) would be like this:

1. Human = Idea

2. Human + idea = a image of house

3. Human + idea + image = Size and location

4. Human + idea + image + Size/location = Different materials needed.

5. Human + idea + image + size/location + material = Energy needed to build the house.

And so on until it is built.

Who is the clue in this equation?

Can this house be built without the Human or the idea(design)?

What are the odds for a house being built with out a designer?

Then think about: what are the odds for a human being built with out a design?

Then think about: what are the odds for everything being built without a design?

But who is in charge? Equality or the design?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The human design:

How can we put that into a equation?

Well we can do it by numbers or by words. The tough part is to find a beginning to start at.

When i did this part i started with a male and a female making a copy = a baby.

That is a true equation we can use. Because we know that two humans (male and female) can make a copy of them self. And that's all it is. A baby is just a copy of two different matters combined.

That can be proven mathematically.

If you want to start out by breaking a human body down into parts you will only end up with gasses. But these gasses will be contaminated and altered by the energy needed to do the proses.

To start i have to make a equation to work with.

Male + Female = Idea

Male + Female + Idea = a copy

The male = a combinations of energy combined to make his(ID) shape and function. He becomes a equation.

1. Male = energy + matter + idea.

The female = a combination of energy and matter combined to make her(ID) shape and function. She becomes a equation.

2. Female = energy + matter +idea

3. = Copy
Copy = energy + matter

As you see they both have the same equation at this point. And so does the copy.

New equation:

Energy + matter +idea + energy + matter + idea +( Idea) = energy + matter

But does energy and matter automatically = Male or female or a human for that matter? No!! it doesn't. It need the idea as well.

So far... there is nothing in the equation that can tell us what this equation is. But we know that what ever it is!! its going to be a copy from the action on the left side of the equality symbol.

By this stage you should understand that what ever becomes on the right side of the equality symbol. Is just a copy of the Energies and Matter combined from the left side of the equality symbol.

top topics

join