It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke Goes on 60 Minutes NOW!!!! What would you ask him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Three years into his term as Federal Reserve chairman, and fresh off the dedication of a highway exit in his name, Ben Bernanke is sitting down for his first television interview. The central bank chief will appear Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes” in a double-length segment about the financial crisis and recession.

In the first on-air TV interview with a Fed chief in two decades, CBS says, Mr. Bernanke will discuss “what he thinks went wrong with America’s financial system, how it caused the economic crisis, what the Federal Reserve is doing to help fix it and when he expects the crippling recession to end.” The program airs Sunday at 7 p.m. Eastern time.

Full Article Here

I really hope they stick it to the guy and ask them the questions everyone has been wanting to hear the answers too ... most likely won't happen, but it never hurts to hope ... all that i can say is that i hope it's good ... i'll dvr it because i'm not going to be home during it, but feel free to post your thoughts to it here ... is anyone going to watch it? and if you could what would you ask him?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would like to ask him how he goes about getting sleep at night for the atrocious agenda he's helping push through.

I hope nobody watches the interview so he can't spew any government propaganda.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So Ben, do you think you pulled it off without anybody suspecting anything?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That would be a good one, he'd probably say, "because of all the millions you people are paying me to do it"

I think i may watch it just to see what he says, and what bs he throws out there ...

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

that would be an interesting one, haha i could see him saying, "what are you talking about?"

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

He is not human, so he can go to sleep pretty easy, that is IF they do sleep.

No human is that bad enough to create chaos in this world for an agenda that is not made by humans to start with.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why is a PRIVATE company allowed to print money and loan it to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? Why are your employers allowed to do that, but if I did it, it's called "counterfeiting"?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by sir_chancealot]

new topics

top topics

join