It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Man mistakes woman for a monkey, shoots her

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Man mistakes woman for a monkey, shoots her


www.msnbc.msn.com

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Police said a man shot his neighbor, mistaking her for a monkey as she was picking sapodilla fruit in his tree.

Yahaya Othman, police chief in eastern Pahang state, said the woman was gathering fruit Thursday when her neighbor shot her.

The man came home and saw rustling in the tree and fired into it, Yahaya said. "Then there was screaming ... and only then did he know it was his neighbor."

(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the dude claimed to be inspired by God. The Bible doesn't mention anything about shots being fired in the Garden of Eden and God's genuine hatred for female fruit pickers and simian species, but let the power of suggestion has its way.

That dude couldn't see through all the leafy branches but hit the unseen target. Who could be guiding his hand and eye? Huh?





www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/15/2009 by stander]



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In the UK he would have been given an ASBO for that.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It is said that people are often being shot during the Huntingseasons of Dear and Elks and such.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow, they related to Dick Cheney in any way?


Amazing how they say we didn't come from monkeys yet we can see the resemblances and kill eachother it.

What a waste of a news story.

~Keeper



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by tothetenthpower



Wow, they related to Dick Cheney in any way?



Ok now that was hillarious.


This IS a one line post.




[edit on 15-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander

I wouldn't be surprised if the dude claimed to be inspired by God. The Bible doesn't mention anything about shots being fired in the Garden of Eden and God's genuine hatred for female fruit pickers and simian species, but let the power of suggestion has its way.

That dude couldn't see through all the leafy branches but hit the unseen target. Who could be guiding his hand and eye? Huh?


[edit on 3/15/2009 by stander]


Ok I am a bit confused here. I must be misunderstanding you here.

Are you actually suggesting that god told this guy to shoot? Are you actually suggesting that god helped aim the gun?

Are you actually suggesting that ANY god, no matter what religion you are, would want some one to kill another human?

I must be misunderstanding you.

Am I?


Could you please clarify?

peace and love



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It happens quite a bit during hunting season in teh US.

Why you don't drink and hunt.

And look at what your shooting before you shoot.


Poor woman.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
We need a picture of the woman? LOL



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What did I tell you? If you eat from the Tree of Life, you will surely die!

The Serpent said that it's BS.

No, it's not. BANG, BANG, BANG . . .

Oh, Funky, I'm so sorry.



oops



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Are you actually suggesting that ANY god, no matter what religion you are, would want some one to kill another human?

I must be misunderstanding you.

Am I?


Could you please clarify?

peace and love


I think your image of God is a spitting image of God that the Church has painted. But that's not a binding rendition, as your avatar suggests, coz one of the pillars of Roman Catholicism is forgiveness. Then how come that it took the monks in Vatican 42 years to forgive John Lennon for his public line that said the truth about the band? They were far more popular than Jesus -- just Imagiiiiine that.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree, we need to see a picture of a the woman to see if she is even close to resembling a monkey. I doubt it. And the reason a lot of deaths in hunting season happen is because the hunter was not wearing their hunters orange to identify them to one another. I wonder what his punishment is going to be for this.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigvig316
I agree, we need to see a picture of a the woman to see if she is even close to resembling a monkey. I doubt it. And the reason a lot of deaths in hunting season happen is because the hunter was not wearing their hunters orange to identify them to one another. I wonder what his punishment is going to be for this.

The expulsion from the Garden of Eden, I guess . . .

The hunting season takes place in the autumn days in the Northern Hemisphere excepting Malaysia, which is located too close to the equator and funny time shifts probably occur there.



posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
First of all, Does that man own the tree???? OK if he does, he absolutaley have all the right to protect that tree. In some asian countries owners do protect their trees......But he should have found out first what was making the rustling noise and you never shoot at anything you cannot see...Well is the woman in the tree brown and hairy???? Yeah where's the pictures?



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join