It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Swarm Porto, Portugal 14th and 15th March Mufon reported!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
reply to post by upnorthtrip

They posted balloon type and behavior videos that, I think match the vid you posted in the OP.

Cuhail

Wrong, nobody has posted a decent recreation yet to propose the balloon theory. If you
would like to post your own proposal then do it or give us some link. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

With all due respect...
You never bought balloons for your daughters bithday party? Or sons, or nieces or nephews?
Card and Party Outlet (via the web) has a 72 count bag for $5.99 in black.
A helium tank is $54.95.
String is string. Cheap kite string will do just fine.

My Card and Party Outlet will sell me 25 filled balloons for $11.00.

10 minutes with some string? Priceless.

C'mon.
Hundreds of dollars?
Where do YOU shop?

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Agreed.

Looks like balloons to me as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
start thinking more rationally.

Since when did ATS bring people here with "rationality"?

Possibly balloons, possibly not.

Maybe they're helium-filled rubber aliens with little knots for noses who tied themselves together so they wouldn't get seperated on their mission.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

With all due respect...
You never bought balloons for your daughters bithday party? Or sons, or nieces or nephews?
Card and Party Outlet (via the web) has a 72 count bag for $5.99 in black.
A helium tank is $54.95.
String is string. Cheap kite string will do just fine.

My Card and Party Outlet will sell me 25 filled balloons for $11.00.

10 minutes with some string? Priceless.

C'mon.
Hundreds of dollars?
Where do YOU shop?

Cuhail

I thought you were serious, now I see you are not. Party balloons? Yeah sure, then
it will be extremely cheap and easy to make your own recreation right? Why don't
you do it yourself instead of asking the OP to do the experiment. Would you care?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well yeh you can make those shapes out of those squishy balloons.
And fill them with helium and float them on string.
But how do you make them go into different shapes, in the sky??
It more resembles at one point, some kind of insects hanging from a tree like caterpillars who have that silk stuff.
Or they are caught in a spiders web.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No. It's not my theory to prove. I didn't bring it, I just did what the OP asked me to do. And I quote...

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Hi
Can someone explain what did i see and capture yesterday 14th March 2009 and today the 15th?

Someone gave an opinion on what it could be and what it looked like to THEM and I agreed with them.
Since I am convinced enough to dismiss it as balloons, my interest is lacking.
Peak it back up, if ya can. I'm still reading. I still support the OP hitting the sky with his cam and bringing the results here for analysis. I just hope he actually listens to the advice he asks for. I hope he debates it with more than just dismissals.
That's where my interest lies.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Peak it back up, if ya can. I'm still reading.

Cuhail

I will give you an example of REAL balloons to make a decent recreation, not kid's
balloons. See these images. This is what I'm talking about!!

These large group of big balloons may do the trick. However there is still a potential
problem. The cost of both groups is around 600 to 800 dollars. Then who's gonna
pay the money just for fun.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
imo They are 3d holograms posting a message. They are the same thing as the Stevensville lights. They will become more common in coming months. Certain people will regain their memory and ability to read them. The messages will aid us in our adaptation to the new way of life.

The miserable skeptics are going to have an increasingly difficult time explaining things and will be forced to confront uncomfortable realities. Certain people currently in power will be exposed and their obvious lies and deceit will lead to the beginning of the awakening of the masses and the revolution.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Good post.
I agree and I so wish I could be that wealthy benefactor. I cannot, so, I try to look at what is affordable to me.
I wouldn't ask any poster to spend more than he has, to support a theory on a website, but, it was what I thought could be done if he so chose. Within most budgets is what I was shooting for.

The balloons in your pictures are the "grand example" of the type I believe the objects to be, in the video the OP captured.
I don't say they ARE balloons, I say I believe the objects to be balloons. If evidence comes forth that changes my mind on the matter, I will, of course, amend my position vocally, here in this thread. But, I will NOT change my mind about how I think the OP was premature in his abject dismissal of opinions after specifically asking for them.
My suggestion that he experiment to test the dismissed (yet, very plausable) theory in some way ( I offered an example, not an absolute) before ejecting it is still my position.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I can explain; A tangled piece of string you were dangling around the front of the camera-that failing a plastic bag-problem solved.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

On second thoughts, some debris stuck in a cobweb on your window-great find, amazing UFO swarm.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Oh and one more thing.....can I have the three minutes of my life back?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

I can explain; A tangled piece of string you were dangling around the front of the camera-that failing a plastic bag-problem solved.

Ahahah...are you serious?
Time will tell,i don't care what you think.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Peak it back up, if ya can. I'm still reading.

Cuhail

I will give you an example of REAL balloons to make a decent recreation, not kid's
balloons. See these images. This is what I'm talking about!!

Hilarious!!!
I live in a place where there's no balloon launching!!Never saw that,or no one ties balloons this way and launch 'em to the skies.
This is not america!People don't have money to spend on such a thing and when there is some event like the european soccer championship the balloons are of various colors and nobody TIES them!!!My girlfriend was with binoculars and she says:NO WAY this were balloons!!!!They were doing spirals,eights etc.

These large group of big balloons may do the trick. However there is still a potential
problem. The cost of both groups is around 600 to 800 dollars. Then who's gonna
pay the money just for fun.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Time will tell"................has time ever told anything on this entire UFO/Aliens forum? It sure won't be telling much about your dangling cobwebs.
Thats what makes UFOs so much fun........nothing ever gets resolved or concluded, no smoking guns ever turn out to be smoking guns, 'amazing pics' are never amazing and disclosure is always just around the corner.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lookout im coming to Portugal!
Ufo's,balloons,cobwebs.........pffffttt,you guys sort all that out.I like the idea of a wife & a girlfriend like op has.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nadsonurchin
Lookout im coming to Portugal!
Ufo's,balloons,cobwebs.........pffffttt,you guys sort all that out.I like the idea of a wife & a girlfriend like op has.

I treat my girlfriend as my wife and that's what she is,we just not married.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

On second thoughts, some debris stuck in a cobweb on your window-great find, amazing UFO swarm.

I hope you solve your real problems better than you "solved" this.

Oh and one more thing.....can I have the three minutes of my life back?

Sorry, there are no time refunds on ATS, only after the owners get a time machine.

Seriously, I don't understand how you can think that what we see on the video is close to the camera.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Perhaps you should look at it again-it is a deliberate hoax. The guy recording it, makes it look as if he is focusing on something in the sky, then it goes blurry and then the objects which do look close-watching it again it- is a worm in a cobweb.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join