It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Swarm Porto, Portugal 14th and 15th March Mufon reported!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Here's a video of balloons flying. Not as many as in your vid, and not tied as tightly together, but see how they move and make different shapes just like yours?

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Don't think so.
Thanks anyway

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toorop
É bom saber que aqui também há um pouco do nosso Portugal

Honestly, they look like balloons to me aswell. But I wouldn't bet all my money on that either...

Good to see some UFO activity report outside of the US. You guys aren't the only ones with nice sites for an alien civilization to visit you know

Portugal had 1 of the biggest sightings of all time ....Fatima,of course!
Check the analysed version of the videos,please.
Thanks

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I agree that they look like ballons, but what makes me wonder if they are or not is that they kept changing shapes. I didn't know ballons could change shapes on thier own like that in mid air. Thank you for posting the video, I found it interesting to say the less.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wow! interesting videos! the OP seems genuine and, as the objects don't appear to be balloons, I believe you have a real UFO there. one can really see the shape-shifting nature of the object(s) in the zoomed version.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm almost sure I have seen this video before,
or almost identical.But not yesterday or the day before,
it was a while ago,
my apologies if I am mistaken.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I'm almost sure I have seen this video before,
or almost identical.But not yesterday or the day before,
it was a while ago,
my apologies if I am mistaken.

This was recorded Saturday the 14th.
You're wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip

Here's a video of balloons flying. Not as many as in your vid, and not tied as tightly together, but see how they move and make different shapes just like yours?

(vid snipped)

Don't think so.
Thanks anyway

Well, hey now. YOU brought the video here for analysis. It's not up to us to prove what you think you are seeing.

My suggestion to you, OP, is to invest a little (and I mean really, a little) money in a bag of balloons, some helium and some string and try to debunk that, which you deny it could possibly be.
And THEN, when you've tested that theory out and disproven it, you may then tell proponents of the theory to "shine on", so to speak.

Go for that. Bring your video cam and record it, bring it here and say "Hey, look, it's not balloons."

Then say "Thanks anyway".
Because it sure looks like balloons to me.
Just one poster's opinion.
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
great a swarm of solar balloons being passed off as UFOs...thats going to help the publics view of ufology.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by a.m.e.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by a.m.e.
as the objects don't appear to be balloons...one can really see the shape-shifting nature of the object(s) in the zoomed version.

Actually, they are solar balloons like has been mentioned more than once in this thread. The "shape shifting" is just the balloons being blown around in the wind as they float by. Do you think balloons are made out of concrete and can't move in the wind? Case closed:

Solar balloon:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c82eeba7d8aa.jpg[/atsimg]

They come in any shape and you can make your own shapes. Next UFO case....

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ahhhh, ok, now I see. I never saw anything like that before that's what made me wonder. But now I understand. Thanks for that info!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Solar balloons?

Heck, I didn't even think of that.

That's possible too. I think we're closing in on it.

Very cool,
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Unfortunatetely these balloons in your video ARE NOT flying ArMaP, therefore your explanation doesn't apply here, invalid evidence and you know it.
The video was to show how the balloons move when tied together, I thought I had said so in my post.

There are some good videos on the Internet but it's your call not mine, keep searching.
I will, specially if you say that there are some good videos.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Portugal had 1 of the biggest sightings of all time ....Fatima,of course!
There are some threads about that too.

Check the analysed version of the videos,please.
Unfortunately, the original is not clear enough, I had already tried to see if I could get some more detail from the video but I couldn't.

Can you point on a map where you were and the path followed by the objects in both videos?

Thanks.

PS: since I joined ATS I have "found" more than 30 Portuguese here, but some have stopped posting some time ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

(vid snipped)

Don't think so.
Thanks anyway

Well, hey now. YOU brought the video here for analysis. It's not up to us to prove what you think you are seeing.

My suggestion to you, OP, is to invest a little (and I mean really, a little) money in a bag of balloons, some helium and some string and try to debunk that, which you deny it could possibly be.
And THEN, when you've tested that theory out and disproven it, you may then tell proponents of the theory to "shine on", so to speak.

Go for that. Bring your video cam and record it, bring it here and say "Hey, look, it's not balloons."

Then say "Thanks anyway".
Because it sure looks like balloons to me.
Just one poster's opinion.
Cuhail

I could not change your mind either way.
One can have the best equipment and run the world trying to catch some ufo's and never succeed.
Hopefully i am open to contact,so i guess i'm lucky.
I'm gonna tell you i see a lot of this things but never came so close to have documented proof.maybe i'm a bit excited,yes!
Since i moved to this place where i live now,i have access to a big beautiful nighskyline and one night last year i was watching the moon with my binoculars when suddenly i crossed paths with an orb ufo.It was 4 am in the morning and my wife was sleeping.I'm a music producer so i work the nightshift since i was 18.I was so excited that i woke her to tell what i had seen.She believed me but you know how it is...my mind was like...she is going to think that i'm crazy and all that,that kind of stuff .People who has had an encounter knows what i'm talking about!To make the things worst i had telepathic comunnication while i was in the bed after she fell asleep again.Man i was scared and ask the entity to leave me alone cause i was not prepared for that kind of #!
Next day i was decided to watch the skies before my girl goes to bed.Maybe i could make myself credible and she would not think i'm crazy!Guess what!After 20 minutes watching the sky my prayers were asked and a triangular ufo show up in sky hoovering and then going up just above my place.Beautiful!!!My wife saw it! You can't imagine my happiness!!!!HUGE!
I invite you to watch the sunday video and tell me it's some sort of coincidence.
I think that there is spiritually in the ufo phenomena and one has to have some to lift the veil.
You gotta work yourself to open to new realities.
I'm working on it and maybe 1 day i'll come with better evidence but you won't believe it either way.
Peace

Sunday ufo zoom edit contrast whatever:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Not good, completely different not even close to the Portugal one. Keep trying.
And oh... case still not closed.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

I suggest you get a better camera (if possible, obviously).

Seeing as you live in a good observation point and, apparently, see them so often, I think you should equip yourself the best you can, so you can show it to other people (us
).

Keep looking!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

With all due respect you don't have any idea how expensive it may be to do what you are
suggesting. According to an advertisement balloon manufacturer a group of balloons of
this size tied together would cost between 700 or 800 dollars included helium BUT in
order for the balloons to get to the sky properly they have to be inflated in situ that
is at the moment to be released.

By consequence I don't think the OP would want to invest such amount of money just
to prove anything. Just check with any major balloon manufacturer this information.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by free_spirit
Unfortunatetely these balloons in your video ARE NOT flying ArMaP, therefore your explanation doesn't apply here, invalid evidence and you know it.
The video was to show how the balloons move when tied together, I thought I had said so in my post.

Actually the kids are the ones moving those balloons therefore in order to be fair with
the OP we must present a similar recreation with balloons in the sky with a similar
configuration. There are many videos of things like this one from Portugal from other
countries and they are known as Worms, Serpents, Ebanis, Containers and now as it
was mentioned Swarms.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

You gotta work yourself to open to new realities.
I'm working on it and maybe 1 day i'll come with better evidence but you won't believe it either way.

Is that your assessment of me? Is that what you've come to believe by my believing that it is balloons?
"I won't believe it either way."?

Why ask for anyones opinion if your going to dismiss it without the benefit of testing it?
You started a thread with a title that announced it was a UFO. At the time of posting, it was -I believe- a UFO. You had no idea as to what it was. That's why you posted it, right?
So, now ya got a few posters that, even not getting out of their computer chair, posted video that contradicts your concrete belief that they are unidentified objects. They posted balloon type and behavior videos that, I think match the vid you posted in the OP.
So, instead of trying to rule out anything other than what you think it is, you stick to your interpretation and....won't disbelieve either way.

Now, the second video of a light in the sky.

It was a light in the sky. That's what your video proves exists. A light. In the sky. Going over your house. Sharpness, repetition, contrast. ALL show a light, in the sky.
That's what ya got.

Now, let me point some things out.

I believe UFOs exist and are seen all the time by a lot of people.
I believe some may be from other planets. Not all. Not even close.
I believe I always give the OP a fair shake. I don't discount anything until I'm convinced.
I want you to get more stuff on video and post it here. I do.
I want you to bring the video to ATS and ask for opinions.
I want to be convinced.

I'm on your side, man. But, until YOU convince me otherwise, I think the undulating sky figure was a solar, or other kind of, balloon.
The second vid of the lights?
I have no idea what it is because I only saw a light or two.
And by saying "You won't believe it either way", you accept defeat. Don't accept anything until you've exhausted all options. Keep investigating.

Keep going. But, please don't blow off good, honest opinions when ya ask for them.

Cuhail

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join