It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Swarm Porto, Portugal 14th and 15th March Mufon reported!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi
Can someone explain what did i see and capture yesterday 14th March 2009 and today the 15th?
I appreciate your comments and here's a brief report of da thing

Me and my girlfriend were at the window and saw this amazing swarm of UFO???I think that's what it is! At first i thought it was a flock of birds but what caught my eye was that they were flying in a pretty amazing formation.As an hobbyist skywatcher i always have my binoculars at hand and WOW,i could not believe it!Went to find my camera while my girlfriend was shocked with her binocular sight.
This is the raw and zoomed edited footage.
Today as i was reporting to mufon and waiting the upload finish i looked outide my window and saw this star like light moving in the sky and could not believe!Another one.What is happening???

Youtube:www.youtube.com...
Zoomed version:www.youtube.com...
Today ufo link:www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by upnorthtrip]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Olá, upnorthtrip!

The "swarm" looks like balloons to me. Are you aware of any event that could have had some balloons fixed to each other and that could have been blown by the wind? That would explain the event.

As for the second, if it was not a satellite then I do not know what it was.

Keep looking!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Amazing footage.
In the dayfootage, they almost looks like gigantic microbes, do they not?

People are seeing more and more of this type.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Olá, upnorthtrip!

The "swarm" looks like balloons to me. Are you aware of any event that could have had some balloons fixed to each other and that could have been blown by the wind? That would explain the event.

As for the second, if it was not a satellite then I do not know what it was.

Keep looking!

I'll posted the zoomed footage then you tell me

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Mufon video definitely looks like those skinny type of balloons that you can make shapes or animals out of.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The Mufon video definitely looks like those skinny type of balloons that you can make shapes or animals out of.

Man,i don't care!I saw those with binoculars as my girlfriend did.
I really don't think balloons can do those figures.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is the Zoomed version:

www.youtube.com...

Close watch at 0:29

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think they are strings of balloons tied together (or grouped together in some other way).

From what you (I suppose it's you) on the video, you were also thinking that they could be balloons.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Man,i don't care!

You are the one that asked in your original post for someone to explain what you were seeing. Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear.

I really don't think balloons can do those figures.

You can make any shape you want out of those balloons:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4fb84ec88223.jpg[/atsimg]

A simple Google search will come up with many tutorials on how to make any shape out of those balloons:

www.mrtwisty.com...
www.professorwonder.com...

A very inexpensive and simple test will prove either way. Go buy you some of these balloons which should only cost a couple dollars. Fill them up with helium and twist them into any shape you want and then release them into the air and then video tape them. You'll get the same effect.

Do you honstly think aliens are going to fly around in pretzels that tumble and rotate through the air?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'll agree with the consensus so far that it looks like balloons, but is it? It seemed, at the beginning of the video, to be smaller. It seemed to multiply or get larger as the recording went on. Do balloons in mid-air do this? Or am I seeing things? I'll have to watch a couple more times. Nice footage either way. If it isn't some type of balloon I do not know what it could be.

Fter watching it again, it does seem to be the same size the entire time, this leads me to believe it is what is suggested. Plus you can clearly see several other anomalies around the main object. It reminds me of someone, or group, releasing balloons for a type of ceremony or party.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think they are strings of balloons tied together (or grouped together in some other way).

From what you (I suppose it's you) on the video, you were also thinking that they could be balloons.

At that time i was watching it first hand so i tried to come up with something!
After watching over and over and zoom it i don't think they're balloons anymore.
I'm sure it's organic.
Thank's what you think...good for you

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That was some freaky-lookin' stuff! Anyway, if those aren't balloons, they may not necessarily be "aliens" flying around "inside" of them; perhaps they are some type of life form. Another thing, these things appear to pretty much not be blowing across the sky and rising as balloons would. Dunno.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Usually balloons have colors but those were black.
Maybe they came from some sort of funeral or dark party...[snip]

Edited to remove racially insensitive term.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There are black balloons and there are clear balloons with every color in between. Those things can come in any color and any shape you make them. Come on, start thinking more rationally.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Its the texture of them that has me wondering. They dont appear smooth and shiny as you would expect.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

There are black balloons and there are clear balloons with every color in between. Those things can come in any color and any shape you make them. Come on, start thinking more rationally.

What is "rational thinking" is higly individual. For instance, some people consider the explanation of all UFO's as being ballons or Chinese Lanterns, as "rational". Personally, I find it ridiculous, and more often tend to find the explanation of a case as being Alien, as the rational one of explanations.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Obviously,you're an expert,so can you debunk today's footage cause the light wasn't on a straight path and there was nothing on heavens above.
Let me guess...military satellite or me and my camera on lsd.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wasn't balloons the official Roswell explanation also? When in doubt...

Wouldn't balloons be blown away with the wind and only be visible for a short period of time? You should try the experiment with the balloons and see if you are able to track them for over three minutes with your camera. If those are balloons, somebody went through a lot of trouble to make the creepiest looking balloons I've ever seen.

Maybe they're remote controlled balloons.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

at first i thought it was something stuck on your window, then thought birds, but then as it got closer, or bigger, i just got confused. This balloon theory is a possibility, but, as mentioned before, it seemed to get bigger. Keep us up to date on your sightings. good work.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As someone who has seen UFO's, those look a lot like balloons, and there is nothing amazing about this "swarm". And then you have a video of a light in the sky, which also is not amazing, from the perspective of someone not at the actual event. Looks like Venus, which is low in the sky to the west, iirc. My first sighting was a brown cigar shaped object with two lights just sitting in the sky totally imobile despite light winds. My second was a very bright blue light with a trail crossing the night sky (about 90º of it), silently, in a few seconds, while doing a very discernable "S" motion, soon followed by a smaller one doing the same thing. It was slower than a meteorite though, with a shorter tail, and I've seen some very big meteorites, especially recently.

I say balloons bobbing in light winds on a grey day.

If you wan't to really spend time with the sky, then start reading up on chemtrails and correlating overflying aircraft with commercial routes, to discover a lot of them don't add up. Easier to find than UFO's and probably more relevant to our day to day life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join