It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TALMUD what a lovely book!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How so? Can you be more specific?

The web link I provided takes each false accusation and provides ample refutation for each passage typically quoted by anti-semites - You know, the kinds of passages that you find on anti-semitic web sites claiming the Talmud is evil, blasphemes Jesus Christ, etc.

The web site is a thorough and detailed refutation of these false accusations.

My point is that there is another side to the story - Quoting from Aryan KKK anti-semitic web sites is hardly being objective.

Just because you can find such anti-semitic drivel online doesn't make it accurate or true.

The Jewish people have been maligned for centuries for sticking to their belief system. This is nothing new.

Why would it surprise anyone that anti-semites would take to bashing the Talmud when these same anti-semites can't even read Hebrew?

I have read too many Talmud quotes online that were plain made up, taken out of context, or simply flat out misquoted entirely. How is this credible evidence? Why would anyone believe this drivel?

Here is a challenge, tough guy:

If you can provide a real, actual quote from the Talmud that is

a.) taken in context with the entire Talmudic passage as a whole
b.) verified, transliterated, and compared with the Hebrew counterpart,
c.) documented as such by a Jewish Rabbi, Catholic priest, or a legitimate religious scholar, and
d.) isn't derived from the rantings of an anti-semitic web site...

then I am all ears.

Prove me wrong. Provide me with credible evidence as noted in the above challenge. If you can't, then I think that speaks volumes for your point of view.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by CookieMonster09]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Only 2% of the US are Jews. Makes you wonder why they need things like the Anti-Defamation League ....

No need to wonder why. It's because of moronic nazi-esque anti-Jewish idiots that spread bull crap about Jews on the internet and in real life.

[edit on 7/9/2009 by FlyersFan]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join