It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TALMUD what a lovely book!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some interesting quotes from the jewish "Holy book"

Before reading this chapter I want to point out very clearly that it is not my intention to go against a race or a people or to push the guilt to a certain group of people. I’m interested in uncovering their belief system, that’s what I’m putting my finger on. This chapter is going to upset you, as it did upset me in the first, second and third place, too. I did not like to write this chapter and I don’t like this theme at all, but it is of tremendous importance to understand what is happening on our planet. If you want to understand why Hitler, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Martin Luther and many, many others wanted to hunt down the Jews, you have to know what follow here, because it was the cause of their actions. So please don’t get angry with me for presenting this stuff.

source
Directly from the Talmud:

1.“Just the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.” (goyim = human cattle) (Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebammoth 61ª)
2.“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)
3. “The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)
4.“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)
5.“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)
6. “As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)
7. “To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
8.“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)
9. “Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)
10.“I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)
11.“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)
12.“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)
13.“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)
14.“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª) 15.“Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)
16.“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)
17.“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)
18.“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).
19.“The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).
20.“When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

Lovely, isn’t it? Do some of you still believe that the “Protocols” are not of “Jewish” origin? Can you understand the kings who kicked the Jews from their countries? I don’t talk about the ordinary Jew, like the ordinary Christian or Muslim, but the powerful ones. And these do believe in the nonsense you have just read.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Isn't this the same concept as most other religions? Most religions seem to profess that they are the one true religion, the right one. By joining their religious organization you will be "saved", you will have the ear and love of their god. By failing to commit to their God you are subject to untold misery and punishment.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just for clarifiction - not all sources cited are Talmud. Do not know if all citations are correct or not, some probably are - though taken out of its context.
You can read the following site to get more complete picture (of course if you are interested in it and no other agenda is present)
minuteswithmessiah.tripod.com...
However there is definetly racist supremasist stuff in Judaism. And?
Christianity and Islam are not claiming their supremacy over others,especialy heaven?
It is still not justifying anythingm however targeting one religion specificlly is not justifying anything either. And given nature of some of those kings who threw Jews out - frankly those few passsages thatare true from tons of books Judaism has to offer seem pretty pale and harmless.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not to jump on the bandwagon but I would like to comment on the Jewish people. I hope this is not off topic because the statement made was in regards to WHY certain people hate the Jews. I served in the U.S. Military. I personally have no religious preference. One VERY interesting statistic that I think you might find VERY relevant is in the number of members of the Active Duty Military that are Practicing Jews. Good luck trying to get an accurate figure. I can say in all honesty that I have NEVER met a practicing Jew in the U.S. military. I am not a anti-Semite but I find the lack of Jews in the military upsetting.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurkeyBurgers
Not to jump on the bandwagon but I would like to comment on the Jewish people. I hope this is not off topic because the statement made was in regards to WHY certain people hate the Jews. I served in the U.S. Military. I personally have no religious preference. One VERY interesting statistic that I think you might find VERY relevant is in the number of members of the Active Duty Military that are Practicing Jews. Good luck trying to get an accurate figure. I can say in all honesty that I have NEVER met a practicing Jew in the U.S. military. I am not a anti-Semite but I find the lack of Jews in the military upsetting.

Only 2% of the US are Jews. Makes you wonder why they need things like the Anti-Defamation League and why the Israel lobby is the most powerful in Washington.

You bring up a very good point though. I called 3 buddies, 2 Marine and 1 Navy, and all said they had never met a Jewish serviceman.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by scordar

Isn't this the same concept as most other religions? Most religions seem to profess that they are the one true religion, the right one. By joining their religious organization you will be "saved", you will have the ear and love of their god. By failing to commit to their God you are subject to untold misery and punishment.

I am by no means Christian or any religion, but show me where Jesus or Buddha saw other religions and humans as animals?

This may be why they have people who hate them... because they hate everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"I can say in all honesty that I have NEVER met a practicing Jew in the U.S. military."

They're not stupid. Why should they fight their wars when they manipulate others into fighting them?

“4. Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.”

I'll refrain from commenting on this, since I'll probably get banned if I do.

I have nothing against Jews. By nature, most people are greed driven, self-centered and ill mannered.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Show me where Moses saw others as animals.
You compare apples with oranges. By the way - Jesus was a Jew. Had a Jewish rabbi. Observed Jewish holidays. Hmm- wonder why he never considered others as animals then....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly! you beat me to it mate!

Just had to open this thread after reading couple of pages from Skyfloatings new "zionist conspiracy=black propaganda" thread.

Ps.nice signature!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Show me where Moses saw others as animals.
You compare apples with oranges. By the way - Jesus was a Jew. Had a Jewish rabbi. Observed Jewish holidays. Hmm- wonder why he never considered others as animals then....

Maybe that's why he rebelled, oh wait, THAT WAS WHY HE REBELLED!!! Try harder next time. Don't get mad because you accept your human cattle.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

mine human catttle? what do you say to that...
ENJOY YOUR LITTLE HATE FESTIVAL!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

he never proclaimed himself a jew, he had to play the religious game because it was all that people would hear at the time, i think if you research his life, it points towards him being educated as a buddist, most of his teachings are buddist and have been maligned towards this christian debarcle. one of his teachings was to follow no god

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here's my opinion on this matter:

There is a fractal structure of elitism within our society, whereupon about 5-10% of the population have psychopathic tendencies, ie, are self motivated, emotionally imature or unemotional and perfectly willing to sacrifice and hurt others for their own goals. This is probably true of every race. Jews are no different than any other race, they have elitism within their numbers, just like we all do, there are good jews and bad jews.

Where it becomes more relevant is because they as a culture are very money orientated and thus have a huge impact on everyone else. I don't really see them as different than say orthodox christian, muslims or catholics, just perhaps more internationally relevant because of the massive flux of capital they control. And this is largely due to international Zionism, which is more of a political lobby group and an insider trading ring than a religion. Zionism is a good candidate for the elitism element in Judaism, if not the only candidate, and, consequently, is also the most economically influential elitist system on earth.

It's still not a jewish thing, it's a psychopathic thing that happens to be a subgroup of Jews. In other times it was a subgroup of catholics, a subgroup of romans, of chinese, and so on. We shouldn't focus on the group but the hierarchical structure.

The racist belief systems are usually top down constructs, used by the elitists to leverage peoples against each other, and have been common throughout history. The talmud can be quite extreme, but I'm sure there is pretty shocking stuff in the Bible, especially the old testament.

At the end of the day if you need a book to know how to relate to other humans, then you're already a problem before even acquiring the psychopathic behaviour from the racist stipulations.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
from the bible (new international version).

leviticus 25

44 " 'Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

from the Qur'an

"4.56": (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

i haven't looked at the other books but i'm sure there all at it one way or another.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

This may be why they have people who hate them... because they hate everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That same statement could be made about almost any religion. In fact there are statements very similar to yours being made about Christianity all over this website. I will never understand why people don't make an effort to find some common ground with each other. This world would be such a better place. But no, for some reason 99% of us are determined to find someone we can despise. Sad

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow, the Talmud is full of signature material.
I feel tempted to use fifth one just for the sakes of having one.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by scordar

Christians say you have to accept Jesus as your savior, and of course, Jews don't do that. But Christians still have a respect for Jews because they follow the Old Testament. Christians have to treat others with respect. In Judaism, "others" are basically worthless and they are called beasts.

In other religions, anyone can become a part of it. If you want to convert to Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, ect. you can do it, no restrictions and you are fully accepted. In Judaism, Jews (depending on the group) tie a genetic lineage into salvation. Not everyone can become a Jew. Isn't that nice that they view themselves as being so superior yet won't allow others into their club? lol.

The disturbing thing is that they justify this elitist attitude. They believe in a "Jewish soul" so they basically tie in racism with spirituality. They believe that not all souls are made equal, which most religions I would say would find a bit ridiculous.

In that way, we are chosen, and in that way, we have performed our chosenness. If it were not for Jews, there would be no concept of human dignity, of meaning and purpose, of the right of every person to education and knowledge, of social justice and of the value of world peace. These (along with psychology, relativity, quantum physics, anthropology, Hollywood and superheroes) are among our many vital contributions to the world.

www.chabad.org...

No concept for human dignity..isn't that nice. Some Rabbis will come out and say how things are, but even the more moderate ones seem to give a water down version of the "truth" about the superiority of jews.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Why should they fight their wars when they manipulate others into fighting them?

So, Jews manipulate others to fight their wars for them, and THAT'S why they're not in the military?

How exactly do they do that? Do they hypnotise people into rocking on up to the recruitment offices and signing on the dotted line?

What a horrifically stupid thing to suggest.

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I have nothing against Jews.

Sure you do. You just insinuated that they are, as a people, manipulative. What a charming generalisation to make. You also suggested that they don't fight their own battles. Ever heard of the 6 Day War?

Take your redneck, bigoted garbage somewhere else, [snip].

removed personal attack

[edit on 7/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Zionists do manipulate people to fight their wars for them. But so do the british, the vatican and probably a few others, so it's still not a racial trait, more a human failing.

Jews actually do fight their own wars, plenty have died to hold Isreal all these years. I wish they wouldn't to be honest.

Again, it's not jews. It's psychopaths and control hierarchy. Everywhere. Some cultures might have different wealth distributions and perhaps some are more racist than others, but at the end of the day it's more that that brings us together than that that keeps us all apart.

Holy crap that was a lot of thats!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
If you want to understand why Hitler, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Martin Luther and many, many others wanted to hunt down the Jews, you have to know what follow here, because it was the cause of their actions. So please don’t get angry with me for presenting this stuff.

Ohhhh! So THAT'S why the Jews should be persecuted and destroyed! Because one of their ancient texts contains some pretty "ancient" attitudes!

Thanks for clearing that up, dude. They clearly deserved everything they got then, eh. Case closed.

Originally posted by scordar

Do some of you still believe that the “Protocols” are not of “Jewish” origin?

Oh, well obviously the Jews wrote the Protocols. I mean, all we have to do is look at the Talmud! The two documents were clearly written by the same people. Nice investigation work, dude!

Originally posted by scordarCan you understand the kings who kicked the Jews from their countries?

Oh, absolutely! One look at the Talmud tells me that they should be wiped from the face of the earth. The rulers and governments who ejected the Jews were clearly softies, and should be commended for their tolerance and understanding.

Nice research, bro! Good to see someone lifting the standards of ATS! Genius.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join