It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our identity here REALLY secure??Will the sharing of our views go unpunished??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
People are punished constantly for speaking out and starting contraversy.

Do you guy's feel safe in here expressing yourselves??

Is it silly to think there may be spy's in here with the task of rooting out leaders and silencing them??

Please advise...........

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Please dont give the spies here a big head and so much importance. WE do not talk of anything that isnt true, obvious, and so elementary even a 3 year old can tell its true.

My 2 centavos

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bugsy007bond

safe, safe enough obviously. =) Hope that helps and don't let fear hold you back for the only thing you have to fear is fear itself.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't really live in fear about any of that stuff.
If they come to my door then I feel sorry for their families.
Why live in fear....why not make them live in fear instead.
Don't walk like a victim...walk like you are the one who will make someone a victim.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've wondered that for a while now. Considering the username I chose to use here on ATS is connected to other webboards such as myspace.

Here is the thing though. I watch what I say. I know that there is a difference between the normal hype and exposing something that is truly secret info (which i am privvy to) - but I know better than discussing that on here. Our IP Address's remain as a permenant record. If they really wanted too they could find each and everyone of us conspiracy nuts. But unless we really expose something that is not supposed to get out- I dont believe were in jeopardy.

At the end of the day- if were all blacklisted for every using this site to voice our opinions- then I accept whatever punishment "they" have in mind for me. I hope they have FEMA camps big enough for all of us here at ATS

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Truthfully your identity isn't safe anywhere anymore. ISP's constantly monitor your activity and thanks to the Patriot Act is all monitored and logged into federal databases for analysis later on.

Why fret about such things? If they really didn't want us expression our views they would simply take down the site, that would be all.

Truthfully they need us to keep up our conversations so that when certain scandals or disclusure occurs, they can just use us as scapegoats and claim we "fanatical" conspiracy theorists are at it again.

Like it or not, they've been able to turn us into a useful tool against society and disclosure of real truth.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As said above... is your identity safe anywhere on the net?!?

Besides, if you are the type of person they would want to throw into a "FEMA camp", it would not matter what you say here. For you are the type of person that speaks it elsewhere and in real life.

If THEY want you.... THEY will get you anyway.

Just live life YOUR way till it happens, and if it doesn't.... then you had nothing to worry about in the first place.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How appalling when freedom of speech becomes something one has to be held accountable for - to the government.

I guess if I held back what I thought the government didn’t want me to say, I wouldn’t have much to talk about anymore now would I.

peace

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You have got to remember two things. One, is that America is NOT a republic anymore. We are lawless. Just watch the actions of the 'law enforcement' or the judges. Go sit in a district court some day and watch how they ignore the meaning and intent, or often the word of the law. It does not matter, especially concerning the actions of 'their' gang, the government. Law is now irrelevant.
The second thing is that the head alien, Lucifer, is controlling all government world wide, and if the humans who catalog such actions of yours miss it, the Watchers know, and they will try to 'get' you. So you better have the protection of the 'good' aliens, and then it is only a matter of lying low enough to postpone the human depravity. It will come whether you post something, or not, if you are against all this evil. So do the right thing, and stand for the right thing, reguardless. The enemy is powerful, but we are MORE powerful!

And don't fear, they apparently love fear. Perfect love casts out fear.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bugsy007bond

i have no idea ... probably not though ... that's why i use tor ... research it ... it's amazing ... earlier this week the internet thought i was logging in china, and another day it thought i was in germany ... there's been people who've used it in china to get around the firewall ... very useful ... research it if you want ... and if you really don't think you're that safe then i would use proxies on the net ... like anonymouse or anonymizer ... just a thought ...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

As a network engineer, I can promise you that most proxies are completely useless unelss they use redundant looping.

The USA and many other government agencies can rip through and trace those in a matter of seconds. Only very skilled people can completely mask their online identities without leaving a trail of bread crums in their wake.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I say don't worry, fear is the greatest tool of the NWO. Without fear, the NWO or the PTB, whatever or whoever they are, are nothing.

Express your opinions, and take solace in the fact that if they do indeed go door to door taking people away, there will be cases where the raiders suffer terrible losses when they knock on one of the thousands of 'wrong doors' in America.

I actually look forward to it. It will just be a terrible mess for the NWO to try and keep up with containing the violence against them, which will only grow in the multiple percentages within days.

They'd have to be as quick as possible, which is impossible, lol.

The NWO is nothing. *blows a loud raspberry*

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thank-you sooooooooooo much for your input.
Is that an insult??
If you take the time to read the rest of the replies you will find some INFORMATIVE responses.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
well if I wasn't on any red list/black list I have put myself on them in the past month. I am unemployed so I spend ALOT of time on here. Just looking at traps and other things that go boom. So when doomsday arrives, I can have lil fun and fireworks while I kick back with a cold one. and see a few cold ones in the yard. Lol but really Big Brother is everywhere. and the words that are probable cause to be put on the list are used alot here I would think. So if we are not then ATS is being watched.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Thanks for the avoidance advise, but it's all a bit high tech for an internet infant like me!!!!!!!!!!
I think that general consensus preaches"continue expressing yourselves freely, without worry of persecution".
I read the thread about the poor guy who wrote the book and systematically had his offices ransacked and computer stolen along with his research papers .
He was even evicted from the property as the government "condemmed" it.
This is what got me a bit urked.
As another reply stated....."if they wanted to stop us, they would".
I think it's out of my system now............thanks all

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by realboogyman

Agreed. Sorry about your unemployment position. Be strong and possitive, use your free time wisely.......There's so much in here to sift through ...............happy researching!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You said it silo..............we have been living with it for many many years now. (Alchemists,witches etc...) The thing is that the majority are listening and believing the wrong people.
The government stage is the worst ongoing theatre production of all time.It never tires from recruiting new members/actors.
I will continue to do what I need to do......................thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Basically what your'e saying is that there will always be some way to trace your origin??
Are all Baseball's efforts just a way of stalling the innevitable??

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by atsfanoffthescalez

You are not the first one to say that..Who did?? Anyone out there know who said it?? "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF"
Very true statement. Thank-you all for helping me through this little glitch!!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I suppose there is a lot of info for them to sort through as well. My resolve now is to leave them to it, come what may...........
thanks for your interest in my slight paranoia wobble................good, I think i'm steady again.

<<   2 >>

join