It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion on UFO sighting I just had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey all,

Apologies if there is a thread where all these sightings are compiled, I had a quick look and couldn't see anything.

Anyway, I'm almost embarrassed to post this seeing as I'm the biggest skeptic, and I'm not saying it's of another world or anything, but I just saw the weirdest object in the sky.

I was looking out the back window (it's starting to get dark here but not very dark) when I saw an object floating over that looked like a jelly fish, or like a nucleus, with a glowing center. By the time I whipped out my camera phone to video the object it was already passing over the house, so I ran to the front and by the time I got outside it was nowhere to be seen. At the speed it was going it should've been passing over as I got outside so that left me confused.

Anyway, to the naked eye it looked much higher than any plane usually is, yet it was definately bigger. I'm sorry about the fact that but for me not being fast enough I would've got some [likely very bad] video of it.

So yeah, I'm not saying it's space aliens or anything but it did leave me kind of speechless and I was wondering if anyone could have any idea of what it was?

Cheers.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did it look like this? Photo from Denmark UFO files release.

or this?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If I had to compare it to one I'd say the second picture, but not all of it was glowing. It was dark except for the center, although the dark parts had a vague hint of opacity.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by John Nada]

new topics

join