It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Greys - good or bad?

Ugly

3rd line

Your post made me laugh! They are indeed terribly ugly. I wonder why all the alien races we seem to know are so ugly. Even the Nordics who are not technically ugly are so weird that they become well... ugly.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by nerbot
Greys - good or bad?

Ugly

3rd line

Your post made me laugh! They are indeed terribly ugly. I wonder why all the alien races we seem to know are so ugly. Even the Nordics who are not technically ugly are so weird that they become well... ugly.

It's all relative though. I mean we're pretty ugly. Some of us might look nice on the outside, but inside we're all red goop!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
They can see right inside your soul and they know how beautiful you TRULY are or not as the case may be. They see everything. Then what they don't see or know they will make you take a test. For instance, if they want to know if you could kill someone, they will set up a test for that. A whole scenario where you are forced into a war zone - like a computer simulated virtual reality that you cannot discern whether it is real or not. Then they will make you shoot at an alien to save a human. the human will be crying out to you to please save him. The aliens will be urging you to shoot the being, pushing you to shoot to save the person. They keep telling you "shoot!" "Shoot!"....so eventually you fire the gun and shoot the being....and guess what? They have now made you a killer. They are happy then. This is the test they do. Turn you into a killer so they can then say they know you are one.
Then they tell you that you have failed the test. So now you are a killer and a failure.

They are friggin nut jobs.

But when they took my own child from my womb, they must have considered themselves a success and not child abductors and thieves. Unfortunately, I was aware of what they had done and it sent me insane with grief. They had to come over and mop that little failure up. Wipe out bits of the memory and patch it back together again as best they could. Nothing really worked, the grief was so strong. But over the years I came to terms with it somewhat. Hey, success at last!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There are renegades that are associated with the annanuki and our leaders. I have heard a few negative stories from people. On the negative side, there are some greys and some nordics, reptiles, other species. This is not a specist thing, for these races who are fascist and love power cross the full spectrum. Rather be visited by a positive galactic watch grey on duty, than a renegade nordic. I am not a specist, all the different races fall on both sides of the spectrum. Those I have experienced are the galactic watchers, who honor natives and promote a fair, equal moneyless resource society.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

What a horror. How incredibly evil. It's hard to imagine such a horror.

Hard enough to lose a child from sickness, but to lose it this way is so horrible. I am so sad for what happened to you and to all people who have lost their children, to the CPS, or some other way. This world is so painful and full of evil. Thank God it is a short gauntlet and there is a better eternity waiting for us if we do not succumb to evil ourselves.

I pray God will give you peace and someday you can see your child in Heaven.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl

But when they took my own child from my womb, they must have considered themselves a success and not child abductors and thieves. Unfortunately, I was aware of what they had done and it sent me insane with grief. They had to come over and mop that little failure up. Wipe out bits of the memory and patch it back together again as best they could. Nothing really worked, the grief was so strong. But over the years I came to terms with it somewhat. Hey, success at last!

They literally took it from your womb?

As in, you went to sleep one night, pregnant, proof there was a child growing inside you... and then woke up and the fetus was gone?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Thank you. Kind words are always healing.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

They literally took it from your womb?

As in, you went to sleep one night, pregnant, proof there was a child growing inside you... and then woke up and the fetus was gone?

Much worse. My husband and i planned our baby. It was growing inside me. One night as I was driving in my car, they came and sucked my car up in a beam of light (while I was fully conscious) and when they put my car back down on the road, my baby was gone from my womb. When my baby was *born* in their incubaters, they took me to see him. I tried to escape with him and screamed hysterically that he wasn't theirs to keep. They had bred so many hybrids from me but they always promised that they wouldnt take my own children. I was crying and holding my beautiful baby so tight and they said he was to be with them and they made me unconscious so they could take my baby away from me again and sent me back home from the UFO. Then they let me see him again when he was about 2. That was that. The grief was too much to bear.

They are liars and thieves and not to be trusted under any circumstances. Only evil would steal a womans baby. I have no time for people telling me how lovely aliens are. I have spent a lifetime with them. i know the truth. It isn't pretty.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Obviously good. AS a species they may seem bad, cow mutilations, abductions..etc.. but i think the end goal is to help us build a new ark called electrogravity. Its encoded in crop circles. Also there are according to the chilbolton reply 12 billion of them voyeuristcly watching us from space. kinky.

anyway. I think they think of us as a subspecies who they need to help, because God is with them..so to speak, meaning they have honed the power of the arc of the covenant, which to us may be a portal opener, but also may be a sign from advanced beings for a future time? Like soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They escape judgment day by escaping the cycle of life and death. that is why they breed hybrids. They just transfer themselves over into the hybrid bodies. They have turned away from God and towards science.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They escape judgment day by escaping the cycle of life and death. that is why they breed hybrids. They just transfer themselves over into the hybrid bodies. They have turned away from God and towards science.

I believe you. But I think these creatures who abduct you are hybrids themselves, slaves to the Nazis who run the breeding rooms. The breeding rooms are owned by the Zionist Nazis, not some aliens who flew here to set up an experiment station to produce hybrids.

From what I've read about abductions, yours included, the black ops military has technology far in advance of anything we know of and they are hiding it in the DUMBs, launching it out when they need to use it. They are going to come at us with a fake alien invasion and bring the creatures topside they have been breeding and raising underground. In addition, they will find a way to bring the demons that have been imprisoned underground also topside.

I believe if you were to align yourself with Jesus, meaning believe in him, that the demon creatures would immediately back off from you. If these chimeras are also part demon, that part of them that is demon would recognize the authority of Jesus also. All demons are subject to Jesus, and anyone who stands in the authority of Jesus. I believe this. I've never had to confront one of them, the physical hybrids as you call them. But I have seen the spiritual demonic ones.

This whole thing is Satanic. NASA is Satanic, run by Freemasons and Nazis, pulling hoaxes and frauds on people, mind control, and working directly with these breeding experiments.

I definitely believe what you say, and I pray for your safety and that people will listen to you and take heed.

Have you ever heard of Operation Blue Beam?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
These are renegades, and disinfo against the galactic ets that are not demons, not related to enki/enlil's religion slave slystems. Yes theres some bad guys, but most ets in the galaxy are good and on assignment to free this planet from the negative forces, most of which are our leaders. There are many who experience the other kind and they're not going to stand by and listen to disinfo on the most important and critical topic facing us. Help has arrived. Theres been a concerted effort for some time on many levels. Everyone should go outside and ask for help from the ets to get rid of the corrupt leaders of this planet and help us establish and equal system, as well as avert any dangers heading this way.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What can you tell us about this? Alex Jones says, and in his film Endgame, that the elite have some kind of scientific immortality also, and that they want to make sure only they get to live forever, not the rest of us, which is why they are planning a mass depopulation.

Can the elite actually transfer their spirit into some other body? How do they do it? Obviously they must have some far out technology to be able to grow babies in test tubes, which I've heard they do.

Is it true they have rooms with all these tubes and bottles with babies growing in them? And nurseries to raise them in when they are "born."

And these places are underground also, am I right?

And the aircraft, antigravity machines and such, are housed in these underground places?

Have you ever seen any humans working with them? Do they seem to be directing them?

This is so incredibly evil.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yes, this is incredibly evil, not in a religious way however. This depicts the kind of stuff our leaders on this planet, the bloodlines that claim interest in all things babylonian and sumarian, and their renegade friends are into.

Conversely, there are others in the galaxy watching these bad guys and us, watching the traumas on earth, and some of these guys are here, working at different levels.

I'm sensing the disinfo campaign in full gear here and will continue to stand up and point out, that the ets connected to TPTB are bad to the bone, and that is also is our PTB. Ask for help from the galaxy. Even in our "free" countries, we continue to vote in those who commit the most astrocious acts against billions of humans on this planet, so that a few can live beyond their means, and against nature, making profit from wars they concoct and disease they create. The good ets don't consider us advanced, some don't even consider us worthy of saving, as we are co-conspirators with evil.

But many have been working here in any case, and we need their help.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Do they tell you this? Just wondering.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think if they are bad, you should look at whether you are a conactee, or actually, an abductee. Big difference between being contacted, or being taken against your own will.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by supersan
I think if they are bad, you should look at whether you are a conactee, or actually, an abductee. Big difference between being contacted, or being taken against your own will.

If I were contacted by some being who was beautiful and glowing with light, looked like an angel and said it was an angel, or if it was an apparition that looked like a beautiful goddess or claimed to be Mary, I would listen to what it said and decide if it was a demonic or angelic spirit based upon what it said to me.

The Bible says to try the spirits to see if they be of God, that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light. Spirits can assume any shape or form and they can materialize. They can speak and can also make their voice sound any way they want.

Usually demons appear as they are -- ugly and frightening. Their vibes emit evil.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

What did you doctor say about the disappearing fetus? How far into the pregnancy were you?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's a bit like taking your pet to the vet,
they may not like it; but it's for their own good.

I find this persepctive fascinating.

As as example, let me ask: when you take your dog to be "fixed" (as if he were "broken") do you really believe it's "good" for him?

Or is it just more convenient for you to have him castrated?

But when they took my own child from my womb, they must have
considered themselves a success and not child abductors and thieves.

Do you consider yourself a child abductor or thief when you give away kittens?

Perspective counts for much.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

DON"T EVER EVER talk to me like that or compare me and my child like that. Do you hear me? You are a heartless uncaring person!

This is noting to do with VETS or ANIMALS! You must be either very young or have a very low intellect. Try to keep up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join