It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seen it all

The cancer diagnosis came in the early 90's, he was in his 50's.

The earliest abduction he remembers was when he was 4 or 5 years old.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't go along with the theory that some are good and some are bad or the old chestnut of comparing abduction to taking your dog to the vet.
Nope. Don't go along with any of that.

I think that they want what we have got and will do anything to get it. They implant thoughts of "You belong to us" and various nasties into the abductee's sub conscious. The whole thing reeks of badness if you ask me.

I have never heard one abductee story that sits well. I also think that they cured the father of cancer due to the fact that THEY needed to use him a bit longer. I doubt if it was for his benefit only.

I think they are users, abusers and takers. I suggest we are all very wary of their motive at all times.

Although i did meet one good alien once as a child but now think he was just preparing me for all the crap that was to follow with his buddies raping and torturing me for over 20 years.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It all depends on how your delusions come. They could be bad delusions or good ones.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
man there are some really cool pics at this dodgey web site.
you should check em out.

Alien Pictures

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I heard, I think it was Jason Martell that thought many the Grey's are the Igigi/astronaughts Anunnaki created to watch over us.
He dont Claim it, it was just an personal comment from Jason.
But think about it, Igig, the watchers, the greys ?? Any connections here you people think ?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Honestly, try the sea water cure for the compulsive disorder. www.watercure2.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
I personally think bad. I have been in contact since I was very young, about 6 years old, and they have left me with permanent psychological trauma, including obsessive-compulsive disorder.

No matter what they say, their tactics show they're working against us and for themselves.

Without a doubt, the answer is bad. Definitely seriously pure evil.

I can't even get to sleep at night. It takes crazy amounts of liquor to get to sleep. That because when I lay down, there's this alien psychic in my head 24/7 that proceeds to make snore sounds come out of my mouth and nose. If I happen to be drifting off to sleep, then a real violent one will hit and keep me awake and in agony. But, these sounds just come out one after the other, non-stop.

After drinking tons of liquor every night for over a year now, I'm exhausted. Tortured day and night by anomalies for years and years, I can sum up your future in two words: "You're screwed".

I could go on, and on, and on, but my brain is so messed up by now, I just hope it happens to you. I don't think you would last as long.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Grey is NOT a race of aliens. Some like to think they are from Zeta-Reticuli, but they aren't.

It's quite obvious that the description given by the greys is so similar each and every time there's a firsthand account it is always very similar. This must mean that the Grey beings are not "natural beings", they are bio-engineered robots if you will. Sure, they are made of fleshy bits and internal systems like we are, but the difference is that they were designed by an actual alien race as a super-intelligent-bio-robot of sorts that they could send out into the deep space while still maintaining all the tasks and the functions of the beings. This is because the distances travelled would have to be so vast, and there are so many hazards in outer space just waiting for the wrong craft at the right time.

I don't know who made them, but there are images in the Sumerian art which shows Anunnaki giants along with these tiny little humanoid beings helping them, smaller than people which were also depicted. Perhaps this group of aliens created the Greys? Maybe not. But I don't think they are their own race from their own planet, and Id' question whether they even have true free will such as we do, or if they are remotely controlled to a degree by programming beforehand or by alien technology to 'be inside their heads' and control their bodies from a far away distance. Think of the way our military controls the Predator drones from afar during operations, same idea.

Plus there's seemingly NO racial diversity to them whatsoever. They (the Greys) all seem to be cloned or something, they do not seem to have distinct faces which differ from one another, nor varying heights and weights.

[edit on 3/16/2009 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
I don't go along with the theory that some are good and some are bad or the old chestnut of comparing abduction to taking your dog to the vet.
Nope. Don't go along with any of that.

I think that they want what we have got and will do anything to get it. They implant thoughts of "You belong to us" and various nasties into the abductee's sub conscious. The whole thing reeks of badness if you ask me.

I have never heard one abductee story that sits well. I also think that they cured the father of cancer due to the fact that THEY needed to use him a bit longer. I doubt if it was for his benefit only.

I think they are users, abusers and takers. I suggest we are all very wary of their motive at all times.

Although i did meet one good alien once as a child but now think he was just preparing me for all the crap that was to follow with his buddies raping and torturing me for over 20 years.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

I wonder if they have engineered the Pedophile/child abuse epidemic from these abductions ...

from what i've heard, victims of child molestation and alien abduction victims have very similar trauma

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
With ets, some of each species are good, and some are bad. The greys that I have experienced, though still subjecting me to memory blocks, are good. They have shown me moments of love, joy, and encouragement, and are working grassroots with people, to encourage cooperation and to promote a moneyless resource society as gl2 promotes in his threads (author of alienminds) and the venus project. They have strong ties to natives, and honor the way they lived. Of course for us to enter into the cosmos, we would need to be an advanced version of the way natives lived for over 10,000 years, with clean advanced technology.

The annanuki/renegades in connection to the leaders of this planet are evil, not so good. They are tall white nords working with greys, reptilians and other species. The're the bad guys here.
There is a strong positive galactic presence, who both historically worked on the earth project, and who still oversee and contact people, again, connected to altair. Again its interspecies.

Some people perceive negative experiences with the positive greys as well. This is due to their awareness of our trauma, should we awake, when they are doing medical exams and tagging us. As super psi individuals, they compartmentalize their logic and their emotions and different aspects, and they are very cool and logical, in a foreign way. Under these circumstances they may prefer to work quickly and efficiently which may be perceived as cold, when they are unwilling to connect to our fear of them, as I imagine this hurts them. Many who feel wonder and joy at their presence receive gifts of love and emotion and their experiences are very positive with greys as well as nordics.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One thing I would like to add, I think one of the things they are trying to understand is human emotion.

My dad told me one of his early recollections was being in a room where he could see other rooms, he saw some sort of operation being done on a child and got very upset, the being with him at the time seemed confused and asked him if that bothered him. (He (dad) was a child himself at the time), when dad said it did the being took him by the hand and took him somewhere else so he couldn't see it anymore. this being was surprised by my fathers reaction. He also said he felt this being was trying to comfort him, but he couldn't recall much more than that.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
From what I experienced they have very deep and rich emotions, but unlike humans, who would definately require serious training if we became very psi, they don't live their emotional lives on the surface or make snap judgments based on them. Quite Spock like on the surface, but with emotions, even humor underneath.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakota Rose
One thing I would like to add, I think one of the things they are trying to understand is human emotion.

My dad told me one of his early recollections was being in a room where he could see other rooms, he saw some sort of operation being done on a child and got very upset, the being with him at the time seemed confused and asked him if that bothered him. (He (dad) was a child himself at the time), when dad said it did the being took him by the hand and took him somewhere else so he couldn't see it anymore. this being was surprised by my fathers reaction. He also said he felt this being was trying to comfort him, but he couldn't recall much more than that.

They're jealous of us.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Many who feel wonder and joy at their presence receive gifts of love and emotion and their experiences are very positive with greys as well as nordics.

Most women do not feel wonder and joy at their presence due to the fact they are about to rape and implant us if not to kidnap our own child from our womb. There is no friggin wonder and joy when that goes on for 20 odd years, trust me.

In fact, the next time you see them, and are feeling wonderously joyful, ask them where my child is and when they will be returning him to his mother will you?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
From what I can deduce, the grays are slaves of the Luciferians (aka Zionist, Fourth Reichers). They are chimeras, part human, part animal, part reptile, part insect, grown in test tubes as we read in Brave New World, and used to abduct humans in order to steal sperm and egg in order to create more grays in the lab in the DUMBs run by the black ops military but owned by the British Zionists.

The grays are trained to operate the high tech aircraft built and stored also in the DUMBs. These craft are not spaceships which have flown from some planet in another star system. They are built right here on earth with technology that has been deliberately kept from the rest of humankind and will be sprung on us in the fake alien invasion soon to be foisted on the earth, traded off as a reward to those willing to go skipping merrily into the Brave New World of the Luciferian hellish utopia, otherwise known as the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Greys and reptilians have the technology to encapture souls and astral states of beings.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Greys and reptilians have the technology to encapture souls and astral states of beings.

interesting. can you elaborate?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Many who feel wonder and joy at their presence receive gifts of love and emotion and their experiences are very positive with greys as well as nordics.

Most women do not feel wonder and joy at their presence due to the fact they are about to rape and implant us if not to kidnap our own child from our womb. There is no friggin wonder and joy when that goes on for 20 odd years, trust me.

In fact, the next time you see them, and are feeling wonderously joyful, ask them where my child is and when they will be returning him to his mother will you?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by spacecowgirl]

I have had experiences all my life, at least since I was 4 or 5 and the greys that abducted me were not renegades. My memories are shorts, or leaks. I am trying to very hard, without hypnosis so far, to get them back in full. One of them is aboard a craft at around age 9, looking out a window at the stars and feeling amazed and overcome with wonder and wanting never to go home again. The grey standing beside me was connected to my mind and was expressing great joy at my response to his gift. There are many many blocks that I would like to go beyond, but I was shown more recently that to the grey communicating I was always going to be seen as a child, of around 8 or 9 and feeling was humorous and almost like a grandfather figure.

I can't say or not that all of my experiences with them were positive. I'm sure there was medical procedures and 2 times when, without reason, and without cause, I was 2 1/2 months late with my cycles. Nonetheless, I don't feel the same way about greys or nordics. My memories involve both, together in the same company. I have strong feelings of warmth towards the visitors I consider positive and helping us.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are two opposing forces amongst ets. The bloodlines and leaders of this planet, that have worked to enslave us for so long can be traced back to Sumaria, and the annunaki, enki/enlil group. These are the renegades. They have a kind of lease to the real estate that earth belongs too and think they own us legally.

The original project, including human evolution, was overseen by many ets, and there ended up being different goals. There was a war, that depopulated earth, destroyed Atlantis and Lemuria, and depopulated and damaged Mars. The wrong people seemed to have won that war, the annanuki.

There are many groups of ets involved with earth right now, including positive forces from the galaxy and altair. I believe the mission is to free this planet and deal with the renegades. This is a very good thread that gives many insights into this as well as discusses the forces of altair: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dr. Michael Wolf talks about altair as well. His interviews are on youtube and google video. He said there wasn't an et he didn't like, but our leaders are evil. He also talked about something that I myself had noticed in my experiences, that rather than a hive mentality so often perpertrated as disinfo against greys, they have more of a pod mentality, as in dolphins. He said they were related to dolphins and that dolphins were et life in our oceans.

One of the main things I find amongst et experiencers is the sense of being on mission, or having something that is important to promote or encourage.
With me, its the free moneyless resource society that best depicts how ets, and greys live. They have a special interest in native americans, both north and south and respect the way they lived for over 10,000 years, treading lightly on nature, cooperatively and in a moneyless societies. gl2 has threads about this. Also the venus project mentioned in zeitgeist's latest is similar in theory, and if we don't suffer a reset button, we would finally advance with true equality and cooperation, once the overlords and renegades are gone, into a positive cosmic citizenship with clean technology.
This is one of the markers I look for when people discuss experiences or share, and its not often talked about.

You can not be for equalizing and helping people on earth to become compassionate, equal and cooperative and live as ets do, or for natives and honor their great wisdom, for amongst human beings, they are the keepers of knowledge, and be an emotionless renegade.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If aliens were a positive influence in peoples lives then abductees wouldn't be suffering post traumatic stress disorder.
They have bought a lot of harm ot my life and my psyche not to mention kidnapping my own child.

Don't be brainwashed by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join