It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys - good or bad?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

was this the same gray that was driving your parents mini-van

In your previous thread ?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by branty]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
this belongs in the Gray Area. Anyway why do people call them Greys and not Grays? That's so damn racicst

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's like saying "The Dogs... GOOD OR BAD"...

plenty of good dogs.. (good doggy pet pet)..
and plenty of mean ones..

or "The Humans... GOOD OR BAD?!"

plenty of good ones..

plenty of bad ones.

i think your lack of scope of thought is unnerving.

sure the rats that get poked in the lab might "think" the humans are bad.
but some rats have good owners.

i think speculation in this area is beyond us because we don't have enough information to make a conclusive decision.

another thing to consider is.. mutual destruction..
if "evil" or "spiritual dischord" .. exists in an advanced species with unfathomable technology.. you'd think they'd have anihilated one another long ago.

so some sort of agreement or arms deal must have been made for them to still continue existing..

OR

they've become spiritually harmonious with one another..
and just as their technology developed to a massive height.. as did their spiritual knowledge.. thus removing "evil" from the equation altogether.

you might want to rethink your summary of "their" intent.

another dangerous thing in life to do.. IMO.. is to blame others for issues you have going on in yourself.. you say they are to blame for your psychological condition.
blame wont get you anywhere.. even if they may have been the cause of certain events in your life.. you always have a choice of how to react..
and a choice of how to reflect on how you reacted... and are continually reacting.. to that event.

-

[edit on 15-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

That's like saying "The Dogs... GOOD OR BAD"...

plenty of good dogs.. (good doggy pet pet)..
and plenty of mean ones..

or "The Humans... GOOD OR BAD?!"

plenty of good ones..

plenty of bad ones.

i think your lack of scope of thought is unnerving.

sure the rats that get poked in the lab might "think" the humans are bad.
but some rats have good owners.

i think speculation in this area is beyond us because we don't have enough information to make a conclusive decision.

another thing to consider is.. mutual destruction..
if "evil" or "spiritual dischord" .. exists in an advanced species with unfathomable technology.. you'd think they'd have anihilated one another long ago.

so some sort of agreement or arms deal must have been made for them to still continue existing..

OR

they've become spiritually harmonious with one another..
and just as their technology developed to a massive height.. as did their spiritual knowledge.. thus removing "evil" from the equation altogether.

you might want to rethink your summary of "their" intent.

another dangerous thing in life to do.. IMO.. is to blame others for issues you have going on in yourself.. you say they are to blame for your psychological condition.
blame wont get you anywhere.. even if they may have been the cause of certain events in your life.. you always have a choice of how to react..
and a choice of how to reflect on how you reacted... and are continually reacting.. to that event.

-

[edit on 15-3-2009 by prevenge]

Oh god. Why does everyone online no matter where you go try to accuse people of being racist?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The cloned grays are soulless artificial life forms. These guys are robotic and 'bad'.

The 'real' grays are neither good or bad - they simply are so far advanced and removed their 'human emotion' qualities to make themselves even better on the evolutionary scale, but unfortunately that has become their downfall and they are a dying breed due to this. They are of a collective 'hive' mind. Think bees.

ANY entity that violates your free will is a nasty bastard and if they do this remember to stand your ground and tell these guys to go away as it is against universal law (or so I have read). I like to add, if they do this tell them you'll reincarnate in the next life and base that existence on making their life a living hell. Also threaten to eat them, offering they may tatse like chicken.

Take no crap from any gray, white, blue, green... in any situation where they are violating your free will.

wZn

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

free will is a funny thing dude

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
The cloned grays are soulless artificial life forms. These guys are robotic and 'bad'.

The 'real' grays are neither good or bad - they simply are so far advanced and removed their 'human emotion' qualities to make themselves even better on the evolutionary scale, but unfortunately that has become their downfall and they are a dying breed due to this. They are of a collective 'hive' mind. Think bees.

ANY entity that violates your free will is a nasty bastard and if they do this remember to stand your ground and tell these guys to go away as it is against universal law (or so I have read). I like to add, if they do this tell them you'll reincarnate in the next life and base that existence on making their life a living hell. Also threaten to eat them, offering they may tatse like chicken.

Take no crap from any gray, white, blue, green... in any situation where they are violating your free will.

wZn

That's what I've also been told. If I even SUSPECT a presence of them, I say aloud "go away" or "f*** off".

I don't believe in free will but I think what they do is extremely violating and scary.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Aha! The magic words to warn everyone off this thread: "dreams"

Need anymore be said? Every claim of interaction with aliens, regardless of color, is always from the mentally deluded.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper
Could you provide some details please? Have you met any other races?
[crlf]
third line

I don't even know what other races I've possibly met actually. The contacts are mostly through dreams.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
Aha! The magic words to warn everyone off this thread: "dreams"

Need anymore be said? Every claim of interaction with aliens, regardless of color, is always from the mentally deluded.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper
Could you provide some details please? Have you met any other races?
[crlf]
third line

I don't even know what other races I've possibly met actually. The contacts are mostly through dreams.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

One must ask why someone such as yourself comes to a conspiricy site that is a construct of an open mind. An evolved being.

You are here to constantly slag people off without ANY new information or any intellect. I have NO idea why you have not yet been banned from this site?

Perhaps some mod/s reading this as well as EVERY other post you have made can bring this to someone who is a position to make that decision.

Go talk to someone that gives a damn about your closed mind and immature ways. Your ego has consumed you.

Sorry for the off topic, but this poster really pisses me off.

wZn

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would worry about the tall ones with the long freaky arms over the greys if its real.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
O.k., I will try to make a long story short cuz its bedtime. But my story is part of the reason I joined, hoping someone else had a similar story.

Years ago my father was diagnosed terminal small cell lung cancer. He was given a few months to live with treatment, weeks without treatment. I talked him into treatment and prayed for a miracle.

After the diagnosis he confided in me some things that totaly knocked me off my feet. I think it was something he lived with for so long that he didn't want to die without somebody knowing his story. I always had some suspicions but dad was a strong willed, burley construction worker, wasn't comfortable expressing himself.

We talked for hours about his being an abductee since childhood, I believed him wholeheartedly, anyone who knew my dad would say the same, he would never fabricate a story like this, he seemed embarressed about it at first, but relieved when he realized I believed him.

Oops, keep it short... my dad went through very harsh chemo, radiation, the works, the tumor went down a bit, but the doctors said that was expected so not to get our hopes up. They said even if they could reduce it totally, small cell moves to the brain next and there would be nothing to do at that point but keep him comfortable

He called me one day to tell me he thought he just had his last visitation, he remembered 3 of them at the foot of the bed, but for some reason he could never remember the details of what they looked like, just that they were about 3 to 4 feet in height and grey.

They never spoke out loud, he said he understood them though. They told him they were done with him now. He took this to mean he was close to death so they wouldn't see him again.

Well, his next doctor appt. was an absolute shock, the tumor was completely gone, the doctors were shocked because they expected more reduction, but not totally gone, still they said small cell travels so make sure he had his affairs in order and all that.

Well, he rethought his last visitation and decided they meant they they had finished ridding him of his cancer.

My father went on living cancer free, got remarried and was a changed man. He developed a cough four or five years later and went to a local doctor worried it may be back, I always went with him because he was to stubborn to ask any questions and never followed through on what the docs said. When I told this doctor what he kind of cancer he had years ago the doc didn't believe me, he even sent away for tissue samples because he believed dad was misdiagnosed, well, he found out he wasn't.

This doctor couldn't believe dad beat this terminal cancer, he said after 5 years you are considered cured and with this cancer that just doesn't happen.

When he was first diagnosed the doc told me not to try to make him quit smoking so he could enjoy the time he had left.

So, the short story is my father lived for over 15 more years and died of unrelated causes, and he believed they cured him as sort of a thank you for the many years he endured the abductions. Let me add, he never believed them to be hostile, they were always nice to him and seemed to be just trying to learn about us, but regardless he was always a bit shook up, especially as a child and he thought they felt bad about that.

Well thats my story, or his story I guess, I know some here will doubt since I have no proof to back up these claims, but I hope others here have similar stories to share, because alot of what I read on here is actually quite scary when it comes to aliens and I'm hoping there are more of the greys out there that I have refered to than some of the ones I read about here.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakota Rose
O.k., I will try to make a long story short cuz its bedtime. But my story is part of the reason I joined, hoping someone else had a similar story.

Years ago my father was diagnosed terminal small cell lung cancer. He was given a few months to live with treatment, weeks without treatment. I talked him into treatment and prayed for a miracle.

After the diagnosis he confided in me some things that totaly knocked me off my feet. I think it was something he lived with for so long that he didn't want to die without somebody knowing his story. I always had some suspicions but dad was a strong willed, burley construction worker, wasn't comfortable expressing himself.

We talked for hours about his being an abductee since childhood, I believed him wholeheartedly, anyone who knew my dad would say the same, he would never fabricate a story like this, he seemed embarressed about it at first, but relieved when he realized I believed him.

Oops, keep it short... my dad went through very harsh chemo, radiation, the works, the tumor went down a bit, but the doctors said that was expected so not to get our hopes up. They said even if they could reduce it totally, small cell moves to the brain next and there would be nothing to do at that point but keep him comfortable

He called me one day to tell me he thought he just had his last visitation, he remembered 3 of them at the foot of the bed, but for some reason he could never remember the details of what they looked like, just that they were about 3 to 4 feet in height and grey.

They never spoke out loud, he said he understood them though. They told him they were done with him now. He took this to mean he was close to death so they wouldn't see him again.

Well, his next doctor appt. was an absolute shock, the tumor was completely gone, the doctors were shocked because they expected more reduction, but not totally gone, still they said small cell travels so make sure he had his affairs in order and all that.

Well, he rethought his last visitation and decided they meant they they had finished ridding him of his cancer.

My father went on living cancer free, got remarried and was a changed man. He developed a cough four or five years later and went to a local doctor worried it may be back, I always went with him because he was to stubborn to ask any questions and never followed through on what the docs said. When I told this doctor what he kind of cancer he had years ago the doc didn't believe me, he even sent away for tissue samples because he believed dad was misdiagnosed, well, he found out he wasn't.

This doctor couldn't believe dad beat this terminal cancer, he said after 5 years you are considered cured and with this cancer that just doesn't happen.

When he was first diagnosed the doc told me not to try to make him quit smoking so he could enjoy the time he had left.

So, the short story is my father lived for over 15 more years and died of unrelated causes, and he believed they cured him as sort of a thank you for the many years he endured the abductions. Let me add, he never believed them to be hostile, they were always nice to him and seemed to be just trying to learn about us, but regardless he was always a bit shook up, especially as a child and he thought they felt bad about that.

Well thats my story, or his story I guess, I know some here will doubt since I have no proof to back up these claims, but I hope others here have similar stories to share, because alot of what I read on here is actually quite scary when it comes to aliens and I'm hoping there are more of the greys out there that I have refered to than some of the ones I read about here.

I don't think Greys are evil, they're just like us - they care mostly about themselves and their own. I don't think what they do is acceptable though, even if they can be nice so you like them more.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dakota Rose

thanks for the story, can i ask how long ago was this and at what age , i remember my great grandmother told a story silimer to that to my mother in the 60's she called them the Tuatha Dé Danann and there little helpers

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
The problem is this guy/girl Donnie Darko is not genuine.

So any information you choose to divulge to him/her will be scoffed at in my opinion.

I suggest you show extreme caution when interacting with this member of ATS.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

I agree, ever notice a cycle or pattern with these topics? You see the same ones every 3 months or so. Stupid bots.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
All aliens are not bad. The one's that are good get talked about because of the bad aliens.

Now I see why the good one's won't show themselves to you humans. I wouldn't either after the way some of you talk bad about them.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I dont know they even exist for I have not seen any ET's at all. I do beleive they exist though.

I just wish that if they do exist and there are good humanoids out there.. it'd be nice for them to present themeslves to the entire planet without the intent to harm us. Share much of their knowledge and experiences. I hope we are not alone becuase its a massive universe out there and I feel it'd be that much more incredible to share it with other beings.

I do have an open mind though and have researched inot many peoples stories concerning their existance. Many stories sound very probable and true while others are just silly.

Sometimes I feel my life is much like the Trueman Show mainly because our governments hold too many secrets and I believe there is more to life than meets the eye (pun intended). Meanwhile I live the life that has been given me and try and make the best out of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's been said before, but..

Humans, good or bad?
Water, good or bad?
Food, good or bad?

etc etc...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join