It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have a Dream about the Rapture Last Night?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So, last night i had a dream about the Rapture, people were disappearing and it was all over the news.

I have had dreams of the return of Christ since i was a kid and i've had Two and i've always felt that when the third one came that it was going to happen.

Although this dream wasn't technically about the return of Christ it involved it....what do you all think or can tell me any reason for this dream.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Could you describe your dreams in detail, all of them. What you remember, every detail no matter how small.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Last night i dreamt scientology was real and giant dogbeasts were being controlled with spinning red laserwhips. Also I was telepathic and I saw a ghost.
Man, it was great although I should probably get some counseling.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Well, the first dream i was around 5 and i remember the colors so vividly, i was at home and looked out the window and Christs face started to appear in the sky with one angel on each side with a trumpet, then people started running outside bowing....

2nd dream, we are watching TV and the news reports come one saying JC has come back to earth and it walking the streets of jerusalm, the news reports saying, JC has returned....the dream then switches to my room i wake up and go to the living room where we have a picture of JC and as i look at it his eyes turn red, and its like that means its really him and i start screaming and like falling to the floor and i wake up screaming in real life while sitting up in bed, it was pretty darn scary...

This last dream, its was in modern day kinda like almost post warish and the news saying people are missing and we can tell that people have just vanished and the rapture has happend, i find it hard to believe but it ends up being true and i have not been taken by the rapture so we are waiting to the next one and i remember us going to a specific place like traviling on foot to wait or be ready for the next one...

Pretty weird huh!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

That is very odd, I really do not have much to say, but cool..lol..write them down in a journal and see if anything matches up one day.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

Not the rapture but I did dream I died and came back to life. Unfortunately I saw nothing while dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I had a dream I was a kid and was leaving school at the end of the day...Kinda the opposite to the Rapture, since I was FREE from school

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
No I didn't dream about the rapture last night but I did dream that people in the town that I live in had a huge protest against the government. In my dream I was amazed at the amount of people who were finally fed up

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I dreamed of a HUGE tsunami coming after being on a mountain in a house when an earthquake or something hit. The tsunami....... made the mountain an island, the water was that high. It was also very dark, muddy and brown, as if it traveled for a long ways over land.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I had a dream about naked.....

Oops too much information

Anyway, Im not a religious person, Im actually atheist, but maybe you should record your dreams and take them to a dream interpreter

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I also had a dream about people disappearing in the rapture last night. It was weird one of them was my mother-in-law. We were in this weird place where people were trying to control our whereabouts for some wrong reason I couldn't quite figure out. I knew they wanted us though then I told my mother-in-law about the bad authorities and the rapture started, she said goodbye to someone there and disappeared along with a few others. Very interesting!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There is no such thing as the rapture.
It's a cult invented by Nelson Darby in the 1800s.
It's completely unscriptural.

This thread belongs in BTS - member prophecies/dreams.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Sorry.

Deny your ignorance.

Church leaders have been speaking of the rapture since at LEAST 100 AD. Do some research before spouting an incorrect opinion next time.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Deny your ignorance.

Church leaders have been speaking of the rapture since at LEAST 100 AD. Do some research before spouting an incorrect opinion next time.

OMG ... Funny. Deny YOUR ignorance.

There is NO rapture in scripture. None. There is only incorrect interpretation of scripture by people who want an 'easy out'.

'He who endures to the end will be saved'

The rapture cult has been debunked numerous times in BTS.
I suggest you read the book 'The Rapture Trap'.
YOU do some research before spouting an incorrect opinion next time.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd
So, last night i had a dream about the Rapture, people were disappearing and it was all over the news.

I have had dreams of the return of Christ since i was a kid and i've had Two and i've always felt that when the third one came that it was going to happen.

Although this dream wasn't technically about the return of Christ it involved it....what do you all think or can tell me any reason for this dream.

Thanks

lets re-order the sequence of questions/statements...->

#1: "I have had dreams of the return of Christ since i was a kid and i've had Two and i've always felt that when the third one came that it was going to happen."

reply: it sounds like you've got the 'Magic of Three', which is a pagan concept, on your mind or behind your mind.

#2: So, last night i had a dream about the Rapture, people were disappearing and it was all over the news.

reply: it seems your intellictual-mind is trying to tell your waking-mind
that the disappearing people in the dream/vision were disappearing because of being 'Raptured' instead of something else as the causae.

#3: Although this dream wasn't technically about the return of Christ it involved it....what do you all think or can tell me any reason for this dream.

reply: Are You certain the dream/vision was focused on the 2nd coming of Christ?
or did your waking mind associate the disappearing multitudes with the Christ & Rapture event?

I myself dreamt that multitudes of people, were being herded through large buildings such as 'Union Station' or the old 'Super-Dome',
they were being processed for Termination, like in the old nazi death camps, in the modern era of the present. That sure isn't a Rapture scenario.

so what's your guess or explaination for your disturbing dream/vision...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio
I see similarities with your dreams with my own St Udio. Unfortunately, I'm in a unit that herds people in to or out of places

In the dreams it never appears bad. I think I'm doing the right thing. I'm in unusual military gear and the atmosphere feels dire. The ones that have gear, separate people that "appear" different from the rest of the population. Its like sorting the dead from the living. But it never accrued to me that those who appeared to be zombies were alive. In the dream we're barracking people in underground places and certain areas.
What a crappy dream!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1 Thessalonians 4:17 (King James Version)

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I had a dream about some kind of rapture last night. I have this crush on a girl, she was at a forest music festival that happened to be a few hundred meters away from my house over a field. I took my 1W laser and pointed it in the direction, so the partiers would be able to see it. Then i went over to the party.

At the party i located who i thought that must be her (have only chatted with her on the internets
). We had fun and then when the party was over left walking somewhere, some other people were going in the same direction.

Suddenly a strange feeling came over us and we looked up. There were swirling color clouds that pulsated in and out of existance, and the pulsation was accompanied by some sort of energy that penetrated everything. I immediately thought that maybe the waving of the laser had something to do with it. Everybody said just "whoooaaa, whoaaa..." when the pulses came and stared up in the sky. The pulses grew bigger and the energy was each time closer to blacking me out.

When i blacked out in the dream i woke up, and thought that i had not yet fallen asleep. I could not remember any dreams at that point, but soon i realized i had to have been sleeping, since 6 hours had passed. I started trying to remember my dreams, and soon, bang! They came back to me.

Really weird; not so much the dream itself but the fact that i woke up to a feeling like i never would have went to sleep. I normally always have a sense of the time i have been asleep.

edit on 2010-9-29 by above because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dreamed Yellowstone erupted last night. Somehow I ended up across the world in a scandinavian city, where two waves of pyroclastic flow overtook the city, I survived til the second one. My dreams have always been disjointed and surreal, so it's not surprising I ended up somewhere random that the flows would never reach. Kinda surprised I was still myself, and didn't become someone else too.

Also, I live in SE Idaho, so the idea of the Yellowstone caldera erupting is sortof a game-ender for me. I am a geology major, and we are studying volcanism atm in one of my courses, so a dream about a volcano closeto me going isn't a shock either.

BTW, wanna scare yourself? Check this out:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by blamethegreys because: Bad Grammar! pee-pee on the newspapers! Baaaad grammar...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Sorry.

Deny your ignorance.

The research has been done, friend. You deny ignorance here. The theological notion of a "rapture" was invented 170 years ago. In 1830, in Port Glasgow, Scotland, fifteen year old Margaret MacDonald had a vision concerning the return of Christ. Her vision was adopted by John Nelson Darby a British minister and founder of a denomination called the "Plymouth Brethren."
The Dispensational Origins of Modern Premillennialism

What's Real About the Rapture?

THE RAPTURE EXAMINED...

Some of you Christians will believe anything a preacher says, and that is what is wrong with Christianity today. That, coupled with the fact that none of you actually read the books, the canon and the lost books, makes for some pretty sensational claims. If you do read it, you will find that Jesus actually said he was coming back with a sword. And there is no evidence that Jesus even existed either, Philo never mentioned such a man, and there is much evidence that the Biblical God was a Dragon, an ET from another planet. I should have become a preacher, my god I would be rich by now! Christians are so gullible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join