It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I can morph into walls I wonder if I could do computers too?

Climb in and fight them to the death, lol...

"Arrr Arrrr! Get me a eye patch and a sword!"

Oops, there goes that pirate thing again...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very interesting Silo! If you recall, I too had a poisoning (that's my fav perfume - poision - lol I'm on meds - feel free to ignore my off topic rambles) and that's why my libations and jerky were taken away ::sobs::

So someone on the ship is poisioning our food and drinks! ::looks at Cindymars:: Naw, that was before she came aboard. Hmmm.... Abducting our captains and tainting our foods!!!

Scurvy, you are going to need a special security detail - of only the finest quality - I may have to offer my personal services :wink: lol Hey it's either me or that bumbling Moloch ]:>

Everyones writing is really exceptional, and that's not the meds talking

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I reccommend that the 'special security detail' for Scurvy include a food taster. That bumbling Moloch would be good!

Yydryl crew: Don't let that MAN that's flying thru space with the greatest of ease die! He's headed your way, and may have just saved ALL our butts...

P.S. - Please don't eat him, either...

Edit; Can't spell. Stupid neno-bot!

[edit on 2009/5/15 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes, please don't eat me... Lots of robotic bits that might break the teeth and crunch something fierce...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Will the crew of the Yydryl catch Asher in time?

Will he survive his extensive injuries?

Nail biting time.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

The suspense is dreadful.....
I can't wait...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Will the crew of the Yydryl catch Asher in time?

Will he survive his extensive injuries?

Nail biting time.

I've got faith in them. They've got... magic... and stuff. And Scurvy has set some sort of field dealing with metal things. They ought to be able to pick him up mucho pronto.

Seeker - is Asher still metal enough to be magnetic?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I didn't realize just how attached I've become to the crew of the Penelope, as if we were all actually on board with each other...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

You tied that together very nicely. That worked out very well.
Star.

I to got a little emotional when he was blown out into space.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A couple of questions:

I can change my skin color as I indicated in one of my earlier post, and I had written it in but decided to stay blue. Should I look more human since I have spent alot of "time excursions" there? Tell me why I still have time to edit. I cool with staying blue but I had said I could do it.

Antar how did you know that I could do that energy thingy? I thought it was cool but is that your telepathic ability? Just curious. Also you have tentacle? I thought your avatar was your character. So the only humanoids are Loam and CM?

I say we keep Asher, we need some men.

I want a QA post! (stamp my feet and hold my breath until I turn blue).

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sorry, I have not read everything to catch up, but I don't know if it is too late for me to do a final post. Is it too far gone now?

I will try to catch up on everything, but if someone could let me know the general events happening, that would be great.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Okay, I went back a few pages and read some of the happenings here.

I will go to the Penelope thread and try to catch up and see what I can come up with for a posting.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Qa by unanimous vote you stay and just pop in from time to time as your special ability, now that is final! Look at how far you have come since joining ATS, you have soared to the limits my friend.

Consider the Opera your home away from home, a place where the light is always on and you are part of the ongoing family.

You do what you feel is right, but please just read back to the new Interrex Captain Scurvys last few posts and you will see that you have been discussed on both this and the Opera thread.

CM Yes. And I do not think that Scurvy meant to change your color, in fact it is just the humanoid look he was referring to. We all love your blue.

And yes my avie is my character, however I have the ability to be seen in what ever form makes the viewer most comfortable. So often times while around regellians I do apear as one of them with just slight differences, and to Scurvy I even apear male, or at least that was how I wrote the post earlier... To the humans I will be slightly elfish, or faireish, but more like a very tall humanoid figure, really pretty much my natural self.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
hey, I got caught up on the story now. Went back and read from my last post.

Loam never showed up? So I see Scurvy is the interm Captain now.

I am too tired now - but I will try to do something the first of the week. My little girl has a dance recitel tomorrow and then I am going to be trying to get lots done around my house. (put it up for sale) - looking at buying a sailboat to live on - on the lake. the ones I am finding - I will have to sail from Turkey - yep the country. Nice boats - 82 feet long etc. that would definitely be comfortable to live aboard! LOL - anyway sorry to go into all that, but I promise I will spend the time one day towards the beginning of the week and get a post in.

Sorry to have been MIA for so long here - I had kept waiting to get a hint on things - but I will just go for it. I PROMISE not to have anyone kill anyone else or take control of them!
Well - wait a sec........hhhmmmmm I don't know - I might just have to take that promise back!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Cool thanks!
I second the vote that QA stays posting when she can!

Hey anybody where can I get the image code for the Yydryl on the first page of the opera?
I want to use it on my profile page,

Scurvy and everybody...I can't read the red, I just saw that you ask me to freeze time to save Seeker, no problem but don't expect that post any time soon.

Red is hard for me to read.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

You gotta stay blue, It's part of you now!

Speaking of blue, if you highlight the red text, it will turn blue on a white background.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Yeah stay blue it fits you.
Don't try anything new. It just wont do.

This is how we feel how about you?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks guys. I would have to be able to change to say do an excursion on Earth but in the alien world, so blue it is for now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I assume from Seeker's line about plummeting toward the alien craft means the Yyrdyl is about to have a passenger.

I didn't want to mess that up (If that was the plan) so I just watched in awe and gratitude.

Also the noise in the station is going to be explained soon.

Unrelated:

EDIT: Oops others have already said this.
But Blue all the way!!!!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Studious]

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Studious]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Biologically, he was never really all that metallic. I always thought of the implants as not very substantial and at least somewhat organic so his body wouldn't reject them.

I would assume the EVA suit would have plenty of metal on it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join