It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am not certain if I will be back on tonight or not, so the meeting will have to wait perhaps... Please I do so wish to be available when the time comes. Someone please write in scurvy or whisper perhaps how we are observing the Pen as it does what it does next...

This could be a good segway as they may just do 'something' which places them in peril and yet our technology has no trouble cleaning up and saving them from... Humbling yes?

I am going tonight to capture some weather... If it rolls in like expected I want to be there...
Julie

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Scurvy in light of the situation the High command has us moving towards you would be the logical choice, so Interrex Captain Scury, you go for it.

I am sorry if I made things unclear on the Navigation Center, it is not on the bridge as I saw it, the whales are guided by their extrasensory perception and do not need actual visuals...

We keep them a secret, we protect them as it is our job to do so, Skyfloating knew that we were up to delivering them safetly to their location not yet disclosed to us, in light of his ascention, we have no choice other than to use the whales for navigation as they are more accurate than any technology that we may have. In one of my posts I did allude to that fact. And that I discovered the whales were how skyfloating was able to be the best of the best, he had a direct connection to them telepathically as will I and whisper in the coming journey. It does come with a cost as it tends to speed up the evolutionary DNA of the chosen which they share their 22nd dimensional level intelligence to...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Also Scurvy you and whisper could be really enjoying watching the U-mans struggle to save their sun or what ever it is they paln to do... Weak U-man Jerky, as well as a chance to try to speak some rigellian with caps to translate, thinking noone can understand you, you find little silo as well as CM both speak perfectly... Humor? also if CM wants to try and keep you guys in line about your hatred towards the U-mans that could work in nicely to set her character as a true diplomat of all dimensional planes. Silo this would be your way to bridge the gap between the rigellians and you, you know warrior bonding?

And Captain Cadbury and Loam, come home to the Yydrl soon! We love and honor you both.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by antar]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying on the whales antar, I wasn't sure if the Nav Centre was on the bridge or not.

Arr Captain Scurvy be layin' claim on this here fine vessel. I'd better get an awesome hat though! With a feather!
Penny crew you guys didn't happen to bring along a parrot did you?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What about Qa are we addressing that?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

I hope Antar answered your questions.

I was confused - (as I posted before in this thread) - and tried to fix it in my last post...

I love the Space Opera but...(edit) my frustration levels are high due to so many loose ends - I'll just be patient and hope they get tied up.

peace

[edit on 14-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel so guilty about still not being about to give this project my attention. Am I fired yet, or do I still have some time?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

She did, thanks for checking though. I apologize if I miss a couple bits or forget some things here and there, my short term memory isn't the sharpest tool in my shed.

Also what do you mean by "I love the Opera but...
peace"?!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Loam I'm mutineering and taking over!

Until you return. Take your time friend.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You're doing better than Cadbury... he's still the 'Prisoner of Zenda".

I hope you stay in the captain's chair or we're going to have to place a 'want ad' in the Rigellian MSM.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I'd really like to stay, but not if that would become an imposition to wait for me a bit longer.... The crew should be honest with me, if it is a problem.

Prisoner?

Oh, my.... Hope he has a good lawyer.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

Up Up and Away Scurvy!

*Smashes a bottle of bubbly against Scurvies stern*...

Take it away Captain!

Edit to say - I don't want a new Captain - but if there's anyone that can fill those shoes of yours Loam - I want to support him...

Just call me a support hose...

(Someone better laugh at that)...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

oh...

You said hose.

Hey guys whats up? Great posts by the way. Cant wait till we hook up.
HINT
HINT

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Crew of the Penelope

I have to confess, that just today I caught up with your story since you left the Lagrange Station (thats from STNG right?) anyway that was some fun reading. You guys are crazy killers.
Well not Slayer he is just the engineer stud.

I enjoyed it. Good job.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scurvy
Scurvy has some experience on pira... I mean scavenging vessels.

I think I may have fallen in with a bad crowd. Lotsa 'pirate' types around here. No, wait, that's me too!
Mercenaries R Us... enemies slaughtered while you wait.

Originally posted by Scurvy
Haha Neno you can come over to the Yydryl anytime, I need some male company now that loam has abandoned me! Rigel Ales on me!

Not until you've had a HEALTHY helping of Antar's 'suppliments', that keep you from needing to eat! Besides, neno is old, tough, and stringy. He wouldn't make a good meal. But then again, JERKY is old, tough, and stringy too.. hmmm...

And if I see ANYBODY filing their teeth, I'm going into survival mode! There might not be room for neno AND Silo to hide behind Cindymars.

All the stuff Antar mentions sounds interesting. It HAS to beat whatever our equivalent of MRE's are. That's just something militant types have griped about for the last 6000 years, so I'm assuming nothing will change by 'our' time in the future.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I know that eating can be a great way to spend quality time with each other

I wouldn't call a human having a meal with a Rigellian strictly 'quality time'

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yo
Hey we have a madman running around on the ship he made his escape.
Shall I just "Beem" him over to the their ship and let them have their way with him?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
CM - The Lagrange point is one of 5 stable points in an orbit around a body, like a planet or a star. It's a place where the gravity of the two bodies cancels out to zero, so that an object there stays in place with a minimum of fuss. Named after the French mathematician that first calculated them, as I recall. I think you may have been thinking of Farpoint Station, from ST-TNG.

Oh, and we're gonna make a stone killer out of Slayer yet. I vote he takes point on any boarding parties...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by nenothtu

Yo
Hey we have a madman running around on the ship he made his escape.
Shall I just "Beem" him over to the their ship and let them have their way with him?

Told ya we'd turn you into a stone cold killer yet! See, we're rubbing off on you...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You two are going all Jack Sparrow on us, lol, I love it.

With the way things are going on the Yydryl why don’t you just swarm on over and take us over?

But don’t tell I said that - I might get shot for mutiny or treason or something...

*wink*

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join