It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Speaking of which ::tickles Silo:: we now have onboard maps as mentioned by at least three of us - so no need to worry about getting lost without your 'carpet.' CM so kindly apparently installed these upon boarding Yydryl.

CM - we've had a brief conversation but yes, you haven't really been able to interact with any of us. If you want, head on down to the aquatic center and see what antar and Scurvy are starting at. ]:> I'll u2u it although, I too have zero idea as to the meaning or implications - apparently antar and Scurvy do so now this reader/writer is intrigued as well! Fun! Just hope Whisper and Scurvy are *not* related Ewww! Plus, that would twart some interesting writing to come. Muhahaha!

Hopefully, loam will call a staff meeting so we can all formally meet.

Good day all!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I am working on my next entry. As I said in my last post in the story I was off to see who QA was, so inspired by her, I am working on something. Sometime this weekend.

Good to see ya Whispery! Glad you don't want to eat me!

Happy Spring everyone!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Speaking of which ::tickles Silo:: we now have onboard maps as mentioned by at least three of us - so no need to worry about getting lost without your 'carpet.' CM so kindly apparently installed these upon boarding Yydryl.

Which will be all fine and good when CM teaches me Regalian.

Cindymarrrsss - Looking forward to everything you can teach me at the Swamp.

peace

[edit on 10-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

QA -
Great post!
Just shows how much we’ll miss your creative mind!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Which will be all fine and good when CM teaches me Regalian.

I always envisioned them as color coded, like in multileveled mall lol

I assume then that since you've communicated with antar and loam, your headband has a cool translator built in as well? I just infer a lot of these particulars as I'm sure the readers do as well.

Hope all is well over on your side of the world. I just heard on the news they've located another survior and are attempting to resume him. Best wishes to all of you in this difficult time.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks again everyone.

Okay, what about this scenerio....

QA is having to be sent out in a pod to go to the closest planet due to communication equipment being down. The planet of Draclion? Supposively Captain Cadbury is somewhere around there and we need to confirm the fact.

While QA is out, she then gets into the Penelope's crews mind, and lets them know exactly what she had done and who was behind the killings etc. she has them remember these facts.

She also lets the Penelope crew know that the Yydryl crew could be in trouble and needs their help, due to the rulers possibly taking revenge. But she is also taking steps to make sure that doesn't happen, so the rulers can't blame the Yydryl crew for her disapperance.
She also informs the Penelope crew, she is giving them this information, because she can not relay it to the Yydryl crew, as the rulers would know everything then.... there is a spy/handler who is aware of all information etc. there.

So she gives the Penelope crew all the information they need for getting in touch with the Yydryl crew along with secret information about the rulers.

She lets them know, they have to work together to combat the rulers.

Does any of that sound good to all of you?

Also, as for my ascension? Lets just say, I already have a "dramatic" dialog in mind as I am sucked into a black hole!!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Right after your dramatic dialouge, I would like you to see me the second before you enter the BH but you do not have to mention it.

I sort of need to wait for that post to do my post as I do not want to reveal your cool storyline.

I am at work so typing on the sly.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Silo:

I got your U2U, but I'm confused. I'm obviously behind on my reading, but was this badge not what you had in mind?

Should it say something else?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I assume then that since you've communicated with antar and loam, your headband has a cool translator built in as well?

Wouldn't I love one of those in R.L.

Yes the headbands used by Loam and Antar worked fine.

I've just tried mine out of the first time... I wonder how it would work though. I spoke to a droid. Anyway, however it works I;m looking forward to using it on you and Cindymars! But that's for another day!

Thanks for the best wishes for those suffering the aftershocks of the earthquake.
It's so horrible.
The funeral was yesterday for the majority of the victims.
Even then the ground still rumbled.

peace

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ok I'll try that one for the posts after I joined crew.
For some reason the *pic* is broken in many posts.
I'll go try now on my latest post, I think it's still open for edit.

EDIT: Works Great - Thank you!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by silo13]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Yes the headbands used by Loam and Antar worked fine.

Loam....antar....you both wear headbands too?!

Whisper will not be wearing a headband. It would compress her fog emitters not to mention Whisper has tentacles on her head. Whispers communicators have always been integrated into her uniforms. Pretty niffty, the biouniform recognizes Whispers specific dna then allows seceurity clearence to specific areas. She doesn't need to say "open door." These biouniforms also take care of other space travel needs. Think Dune. This attire has been long used in Whispers training on Rigel...and may even contain secret weapons....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I worded it wrong.
Meaning, mine works fine with Loam and Antar.

peace

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well my new post is a doozy. I hope my filling in of background is all right by everyone. Should anyone desire any editing of that post let me know ASAP before we have to bother masqua to do it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

Not sure about having Dark Atlantis on Earth. That takes the fun out of trying to find this place.

Maybe it should be somewhere in the "Ophiuchus Consortium" as that would give us another excuse to have to go there. Plus it would set the Dark Lord closer to where the Black holes are merging.

Just a thought, disregard if I am messing with any important plans.

An idea...
Maybe the Atlantean Whale believes it to be on Earth so the Yydryl goes to Earth looking for it there only to find the humans.

This also needs to fit with Qa's eventual message to both ships as well.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Studious]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

I changed the whereabouts of Dark Atlantis to an unspecified location. This should allow for some searching I hope. Is that more of what you were thinking Studious?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

Yes that's exactly what I was thinking.

That should make finding the Dark Lord more difficult.

Plus it will keep Dark Atlantis just like Atlantis a lost and hidden city.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey, I am still waiting for the direction of message and the two ships meeting up, from everyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good morning everybody.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Thought I would just pop in to say hi and that I am looking forward to having both crews working together. I am also in a stand by mode awaiting further instructions from the rest of the Penelope's crew members.

Hopefully we can get this thing going early next week?

Well if I don't hear from anybody enjoy your holiday if you celebrate it and I'll cya later

PEACE

Slay

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

IMO, Scurvy did an awesome job in giving the Yydryl a reason to go to earth as well as forwarding the story line. We've all done a good job with character development and I'm ready to get this ship on the move!

However, I'm holding out for loam. As this would of course be his decsion. I think it would be awesome if the staff meeting took place asafp so all of us could relay the overnight events to loam. All of us have had incidents over the night and the morning to share to loam. CM, Silo, and I dunno...perhaps antar could tell loam about the symbols Whisper and Scurvy share - not that the whole dialog needs repeated but - it think everyones contributions can get this ship moving! Neat to see them all organically come together.

Scurvy

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well, as the new rules of posting stand - I will not post again until it is adjusted. We can not copy and paste. I always do my work ups and fine tuning in word. Then copy and paste. The current rules do not find this copy and pasting as part of the required character requirement.

Took me a few weeks on ATS to realize if you had a long thought out post, to do it in word first then copy and paste. Took about three times of me losing all of posting information done soley in the ATS reply post box then have it lost to the ether due to some clitch or some idiotic mistake I myself made to realize this.

I feel confident, hopefully not naively so, that this problem will be worked out.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join