It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's a curious thread that caught BIAD's.... er, eye!

An off-shoot of Ours...?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Note: Seems Silo's Giant doesn't want to be Redbeard. Refuses to be in fact. Soooooo maybe Redbeard and Silo's Giant will - oh I dunno - bump into each other in Roma or on the way? Who can say at the moment but it will be fun to have TWO of them on the loose now wont it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Something else I wanted to add for you Neno - Again - I'm looking to force you into a scene in Roma. I've actually already got it all planned how The Neno will not be required to be there, in person so to say.
Would I really enjoy your input? You bet. Just saying - this is a NO PRESSURE situation.
Unless you want it to be.
And I'll toss in a bubble bath if that would help entice Neno.
With Margo of course.
Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

And I'll toss in a bubble bath if that would help entice Neno.
With Margo of course.
Just sayin.

The Neno was reading over my shoulder - as he does sometimes, which is really annoying - and when he got to that part his eyes shot open and he broke out in a sweat... but you know, that silly old curmudgeon STILL didn't say a word!

I've no problems with a scene in Roma, or New Rome, or whatever the place will be called. Odd how the giant is searching for neno on behalf of his sister Venus, who, as well all know, was some sort of goddess of love or some such. Her insistence that neno be produced alive and unharmed is a curiosity, one which I'm sure Margo is going to be none too pleased about!

Now I'm going to have to sit and let my mind churn a bit to see what sort of a scene it outputs - whether some manner of Coliseum games or what that neno gets his big, scrawny, brutish butt thrown into, but there will needs be some sort of justification and means to get him TO Roma.

What happens after that may best be conveyed in hushed whispers, so as to avoid frightening the children.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It seems BIAD has been off on one of his 'tangents' again!

I caught him tap-tapping away with his red-painted toes on my
lap-top this morning... his imagination seems to hold no bounds.

Well, let's see where he ends-up this time!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I sent you an e-mail touching upon the neno episode of BIAD's most recent toe-tappings.

I'm curious as to how these time-weaves work. Are these the actual characters in another timeline/time/reality, or are they ancestral to the actual characters?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I was looking at the idea that if CindyMarrs placed this 'Time Weave' in the
the 50's then she was trying to prevent certain events from happening.
Ergo, the characters in the Opera would have to be somewhere/when else!

There just scenarios in a dream at the moment... at the moment!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just a little note on what neno has been up to since last we heard from him:

I've lost the blasted Caliburn again! Does anyone know where neno's sword is? I'm thinking I might need to make a post wherein the sword mysteriously "follows" him - you know, just shows up leaning in a corner or something wherever he is. I suppose that could get annoying, but then it sure would help with a light post I'm batting around in my head concerning neno and swordsmanship...

Had to take my dog to the vet today. he and a bear had a disagreement. I told him he ought to take a friend along next time, and not try to tackle it all by himself. The dog looked at me and said "yeah, but you oughtta see the bear!" Stupid glory hound - always wants all the credit for himself. He's fine, just a wee bit mauled and with some extra stitching. I told 'em to tie the stitches in bows to embarrass him so he wouldn't want to fool with bears any more, but they wouldn't listen.

Doctors! No sense of humor!

The dog sure could have used a hand from neno - and that blasted Caliburn!

edit on 2012/12/17 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It's in the cargo hold of The Starwolf -next to the inflatable life-raft that doubles
as the auto-pilot.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Just finished my morning tea and your tales - great combo - your tales were better than the tea though it was weak and cloudy, your storyline was not.

I got goose bumps over the Silo and Newman thing. I thought for sure you were going to say Swarg was there - almost started to cry when it was Newman instead of Swarg. She still misses him and loves him so much. I'm afraid Newman will never have a chance with her because of that. Not really.

So - we've got the story tying up really nicely. There's a reason for the time thing - CindyMars. There's a reason for us all get back together and/or get back to the Yydryl and clues out there in all the 'other' realities.

Amazing stuff.

I need to get back to Ship for a moment myself. I hear her calling.

Thanks for a great read!

Added note: Thank you for not adding in that creepy little bear this time! That thing is just too spooky. He is grotesquely awesome though all in all.

edit on 17-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you and BIAD curtsied!
There's another part of Tibbs' dream, it's waiting in the wings!

The 'Teddy' thing... I have no idea when-or-where he'll raise his
furry-head again!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The origin of the term "U-man":

(skip ahead to around 3:30 in the video for the story if the lead-in bores you)

"Just call me 'The U-man' "

As an aside, "alaam alakwa", one of Gilgamesh's mispronunciations of Utnapishtim's name, actually does mean something in Shawnee - it means "all the stars in the sky".

Kinda fitting for a Space Opera angle....

edit on 2012/12/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It may be off-topic, but may I wish all the readers, Droids, characters
and writers of the Opera a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Oh... and BIAD curtsied.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Also to you - and the rest. God Bless and Keep you and Give you all Joy.

As for the Santa thingy in the thread. Hey - it wasn't me, lol. Mr. Jolly himself pushed right through and took over my keybaiord saying something about Death, Pandora and a few others getting more bandwidth time than he ever has.

I just wonder what BIAD, Neno, Silo, Newman and Wild wished for!? What ever it is? They're going to get it.

Funny that... I once heard we should be careful what we wish for as...

peace and goodwill to men...droids...characters...and on and on...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thank you, and to you and yours!! And to Silo and neno and any of our readers....!!

I think of you all daily, and hope to be back on board soon....
(I had a strange experience overnight - a sort of "static-filled pause" in my brain, could be likened to when a TV program suddenly goes to fuzzy white noise....then comes back on. And when my brain "kicked back in", I was aware (!!) that I'd just recieved a DNA upgrade into the next spiritual level. Wow. Just wanted to record that - before it slips my mind (heh)...best of the season to you all....Tomorrow the sun will shine longer on us in the Northern Hemisphere....and here we go again! )

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Okay, I've caught up on my reading of the Opera. Great stuff, guys! Thanks for the delightful tale-telling....

As for what Wild "wants" .....
She wants to be accepted by her new companions -- and to belong.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
...As for what Wild "wants" .....
She wants to be accepted by her new companions -- and to belong.

But... but, your membership card was posted days ago...?
I can only assume it's something to do with all the Christmas mail slowing
them down.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ya know - if I keep seeing avatars of BIAD like the one you've got now? I'm going to turn.
What a beauty!

NOTE TO OTHERS: Antar lost her beloved Grandfather Christmas night. I’m sending a U2U - I hope you all do too.

NEXT UP: Jeni, Moriah and Flint ‘meet’ up again plus an update on the Yydryl. It seems ‘Shi‘ and Chumley are still being naughty no matter what Santa thinks. I hope those two go back to normal soon. I hate them the way they are. And please - don’t anyone else hesitate to step in on that story line. Shi’s Ship of course and gone a bit nasty with power and her new bi-ped status. Chumley’s getting dragged along with her. Newman’s still wearing the shock collar that delivers exquisite pain - or pleasure depending on Shi’s mood. The ‘sisters’ are NOT in collars and are going about their business in dear (Terah and Sera are running the Recovery bay, the other sisters are working navigation, Shi’s little helpers, etc.) I’ll include a pic here in case you forgot them. Moriah and Jeni are the ones away.

Pip by the way? His ‘ugly’ side (he’s shown before) is blossoming under the present conditions on the Yydryl. He’s not wearing a shock collar as he is a sycophant for Shi and Chumley and completely absorbed with the second hand power they throw his way. That radical teenage boy is growing into an ugly abusive young man. And let’s not forget he really does despise Neno. He’s still got a grudge against him. Poor Neno - young old, big small, everyone wants a piece a him!

Here's thos girls again.

peace

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well all BIAD can say is...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sorry I've been slack. I've been busy being all ascended and everything, doing ascended stuff, since the 21st December. Turns out that being ascended isn't all that different from being not ascended - you still have to make coffee and fix breakfast and stuff, and scream at kids to get off your lawn.

I just get to put the title "Ascended Master" in front of my name now. Still have to duck from the flying saucers whenever I go into the kitchen.

I survived Apocalypse 2012, and all I got was this stupid planet!

Dog is doing well. He still has a gaping open wound (he tore all the stitches out) but it's coming along and trying to close itself up. Being a Hound Dog, he's not got sense enough to lay there until it heals. Come to think of it, he probably learned that from me. The doctor told me to put honey on it of all things, to help it heal. And here I was, all set to use duct tape instead.

Since I've been living on mostly coffee, and sleeping far less than is sane, I think it may be about time for neno to install another episode. I'll see if I can't get him to write something some time today....

edit on 2012/12/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join