It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I was going to ask you about that because I just don't want to take them on.

Argus is now forced to go 'find' Jeni - who I'm sure you can imagine is not going to leave the area without Adam and Silo. She'll take a stab at forcing Adam to go with her but since it was his idea to go to the Newscots in the first place he'll not budge.

Not to worry though - as Quiet said? Adam will be allowed to stay in the 'clan' and will be revered as a 'prophet' of types. That opens up his whole being to be back 'in touch' with Dag on a spiritual level - I would presume the reason why he wanted to go there in the first place. At least he and Dag can be together that way until, well, who knows, that's up to you.

I'd just like to add Silo's love for Swarg was/is epic. She lost him. There's something in that which is everlasting. Swarg is dead. He's not coming back. It would 'take away' from the storyline if he did. Make it too easy. Something like that. Whatever you do with Adam and Dag (I'll set the stage for him staying with the Newscott's clan) I just hope you keep that in mind. Of course you don't have to live by those rules - just saying. Adam already came back from the dead once. To have Dag do the same 'for real' would be - I dunno - cheap. Just my opinion and of course you're more than welcome to surprise us all!

edit on 3-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'd just like to add Silo's love for Swarg was/is epic. She lost him. There's something in that which is everlasting. Swarg is dead. He's not coming back. It would 'take away' from the storyline if he did. Make it too easy. Something like that.

Got it.
I had no intention of ever doing anything with the Swarg thing. I know Silo's heart was his...and that's all there is to it....
never ever was she swooning over Adam.
Ever.
They were friends and colleagues with a shared history only.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I was using Silo and Swarg as an example.

I'm just trying to say Adam already came back from the dead once. To have Dag 'come back' as a 'whole being' would just be... I dunno, like I said - in my opinion it would detract more than add to the story. But again, that's all your choice.

I'll have the stage set for you to take Adam in my next post - I hope tomorrow at the latest.

edit on 3-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh, okay, I see.
No, Dag has no intention or way to come back to life. She's in the ether with Margo (neno's dream-wraith). Bound up with the non-physicals.

No worries, I wasn't thinking of "reviving" her.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'll have the stage set for you to take Adam in my next post - I hope tomorrow at the latest.

Okey dokey! (in the famous last words of neno)....

So, is Jeni, like, over him? I guess I'll find out...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I keep forgetting about the baby...that s/he (BIAD) fathered. But it's one of the Ethereals.....for now.

What if...

What if...

What if THAT baby is "past" Flint AND "past" neno, and neno's "present" memories are only implanted memories (that never were) from a secret government program that sought to erase from his head his REAL history (whatever might be there) and replace it with manufactured memories?

edit on 2012/12/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Jeni's had just lost her father (touchhole that he was) and her life was turned upside-down. That and Adam was the first 'nice guy' that was nice to her. Plus she's got a HUGE problem with responsibility. The oldest of all those girls, then Adam is sick and no one will do what's 'right' by him. And she's a girl. Crushes happen. Plus who safer to have a crush on than someone who's in love with someone else?

I think it's more that.

And Adam never would have been able to handle her. All that red hair? I think she needs someone like Argus. I know when I was younger I'd wipe up the floor and wring men like Adam out to dry. If I'd had 'me own' Argus? Probably not.

Was that too much info or what? LOL.

But as you said - 'we'll see'. I'm sure Jeni will have some say in this and if nothing else her stubbornness will cause problems. Plus she'd be painted blue before 'giving in' to Argus so easy. Yes, I know a well overused story but they must be cliches for something.

edit on 4-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What if...

What if...

What if THAT baby is "past" Flint AND "past" neno, and neno's "present" memories are only implanted memories (that never were) from a secret government program that sought to erase from his head his REAL history (whatever might be there) and replace it with manufactured memories?

What if we say we did and don't. Wow - that gave me a brain cramp. OR maybe it's implanted memories trying to surface! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Would be fun to see you and BIAD pull it off though considering I'd have to turn Flint over to you two to raise.

good'day to ya!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

There ya go. Adam's all yours! I left him there on his own in a hut with the 'clan' (who're all going off now to fight whatever the smelly giant thing is). .

I don't think the Giant's going to attack them after all - so they're all safe (I would think?) - seeing as the Giant is looking for Neno and who he thinks is Neno (Flint) is running in the opposite direction. So the little wolfy clan should be safe.

Who knows! It will be fun to see what you do with it.

As for Silo? Newman must be going nuts aboard Ship wearing that collar and unable to help her. Who knows how he's going to 'get' to her. I don't. Maybe he wont. Again, I've no idea. But for now she's safe and healing (as well as she can) within some hut there with those people where Adam is. And, I’m SURE Quiet will take her under his wing so I’ll be back later to cement that into place.

Oh cliffhangers!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

*fuses blowing in brain*

Huh?

Okay, gang....yeah, I.... I'm at a loss here.

HELP!??!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Okay, team, cover me -- I'm "going in" to see what's happened at the clan-hut...
if anyone comes up with intelligence and inspiration while I'm there regarding anybody in the story (including "my" group -- I feel a bout of idea-paralysis coming on), please, please share! I'll run with whatever gets lobbed over here in left outfield. Provided I catch it. Which was generally a big "if" that got me chosen last for teams as a kid.

Silo, as for you wiping and wringing "nice guys".... well.....

Oh joyously now:
"Onward!!!"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well, Adam's is there waiting and sounds like he's got Dag already in his sights. I hope it's lovely! Knock our socks off with their 'mad man' 'dead chick' reunion!!!

Oh, and as for the 'nice guys'? Sometimes a woman just needs a MAN!

OH! You might want to watch this - it might not be your inspiration for the Dag/Adam thing - and it's not really mine either but it's applicable - very applicable.

It's just part one - but worth going through all the 'parts' to get to the end.

----> Or just jump to 3 of 9. I can't watch it anymore. Not since I lost my Roger.

Edit to add: Ok, I did watch it again. Just jump to 02:55 of the below - part 3 of 9.

Damn this Opera to hell. I went there again.

peace
edit on 4-12-2012 by silo13 because: above

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have a favour to ask, it's a biggie and I can understand if you don't wish it to be so.
May I take over the Adam/Dag -thing for a little while?

There's something that needs to happen for The Yydryl to pick up it's reins and
get going again. I was thinking about what 'Teddy' hinted at in Silo's dream.

Please give it some thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

May I take over the Adam/Dag -thing for a little while?

There's something that needs to happen for The Yydryl to pick up it's reins and
get going again. I was thinking about what 'Teddy' hinted at in Silo's dream.

Okay, let me think about it.

Your birthday coming up, is it? What a stupendous idea for a gift!!

Fine by me!!!
I don't feel competent to deal with the CyndyMars/chocolate cake/cabin thing at all.... and you seem to have some great ideas rattling around in your folly-shed with that weirdo....

I really am having a hard time trying to keep everything straight - if you can regroup some characters and send them into a direction to tie up some of the lose ends, then, GO FOR IT!!
(Provided, of course, that's okay with everyone else!!).

*whew*
God love ya, BIAD! Your brain amazes me.....I can't WAIT to see what you do with it!! Feel free to write for Wild et al, too......I'll jump in when I can!

edit on 4-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Not a problem by me either - and if you need to sneak Silo in there at some point go for it.
I'm looking forward to it all!

Happy B day!

hugs

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow, silo (just watched your vid). I'm so sorry this has triggered pain for you.
Hug.
edit on 4-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Hope that wasn't a little too-tacky, I thought that Adam should have his
shoulders-square and his chin-up for what he thinks is his last Doctor's
call.

Anyway, I tried!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No! Nonono....
what????!!!
You did GREAT! I had to go outside crying. Seriously.
Yeah, that is genius.

Now I'm nail-biting.....
have you ever thought about doing screenplays??

I'm excited to see where this goes!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

BUST OUT LAUGHING

Oh BIAD you must sue You Tube.
I was on the edge of my seat reading your post.
I clicked on the 'play here' and went right back to reading.

Arrivederci Roma?

AH HA HA HA! Laughed until I nearly peed. It was a 20 second advertisement but there it was playing while I finished off the post. THEN Enya kicked in - but - the post was done.

Oh hell - ‘wiping eyes’... And here I thought it was BIAD’s twisted humor, lol.

Great ending - just great. So. Adam’s dead. Wow. I’m glad he and Dag are together but yeah, that’s a tough one to see him go. He was one of my favorite characters. What he and Dag had back at the cabin was priceless.

So, that leaves Silo there with the Giant. Andddd if the Giant can smell anything over his own stench (which I bet he can) then he’s after Silo. Now. Right now. Cause I bet he smells Neno where Silo is. Hmmmm, I guess that means she’s his mom after all.

Wow... I wonder what the Giant’s going to do to her?

ouch

*off to scribble*
edit on 5-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Mmmm...(Deep frown!)... for me in the UK, there's no advertising

I can just hope it isn't advertising something like 'New Scotland Dating Service'
or something!!

I does look like this Redbearded-Giant is on your case, so whether wrapped in
bath-bubbles or not.... RUN-SILO, RUN!!

Edit: I'm sure Adam and Dag will rise again, there's always a plan (said in a whisper)

edit on 5-12-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join