The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Yeah, I found if you blow that card up pretty big you can actually see the string holding that er...nose...in place.

CindyMars Cabin. I'm in hopes to get back there sometime but none of my little 'friends' are cooperating at the moment. I've got to go back and read what you wrote again so I can really get a focus where this New Scotland is. I'll do some digging in the story line too but I really am relieved to finally know where they are - even if they don't!

Serendipity? Last time someone had the book it was Pip. Not that it matters the book doesn't control the teletabs. Just saying Pip had the book. Now Pip's brownnosing 'Shi' and Chumley. I've a dream sequence worked up for him but he's not finished it yet. Poor kids really mixed up though. Seems the killing and almost killing he participated in marked him for good - that and the loss of his Dad. Sorry to say this kid's looking darker and darker as the story unfolds.

edit on 2-12-2012 by silo13 because: spellin

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

From what I've curried from BIAD's ramblings (he actually sings some of the stuff!)... it may be
that this time-weave that CindyMarrs created to help her get back to her beloved planet -is the
cause of all our problems.

It SHOULD be that Nenothtu retires on his K IV and invites his current-companions to do the same.
The Yydryl is given over as a passenger-ship that travels the spaces between neighbouring planets
and assists in bringing a-welcomed relationship and trading-opportunities.
It SHOULD be that Silo and Newman move off to enjoy exciting adventures across the galaxies.
It SHOULD be that Wilds takes on a orphaned-set of children from Bisley Deeps and returns to
the surface -to become a Mother and plough-pusher.

There are other indictaions from the Man/Girl's chanting and muttering that show that the Vithian
Committee close the plan to have a 'King Of The Universe' and seek another way to halt folk from
misusing time-travel. BIAD tends to add a great deal of humming during these revelations and it's
quite a bind keeping-up!

But the cabin means something, I noticed Professor Shaw was murdered in the same area and
there must be a connection... Oh! BIAD has just warbled the words 'Skinwalker Ranch'

... and now is hanging more Christmas lights.
It's going to be a long Sunday!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

From what I've curried from BIAD's ramblings (he actually sings some of the stuff!)... it may be
that this time-weave that CindyMarrs created to help her get back to her beloved planet -is the
cause of all our problems.

Genius. Pure genius. I won’t even need a bubble bath to start playing with these ideas!

Oh, and my last post? It was as big a surprise to me as ever. I had NO idea Quiet was going to act all kingly and manly and leader like and toss Argus out to go with Jeni. And 'Moriah the White'? I have noooooo idea what‘s that all about but there it is.

*Laughing* - And that whole 'Argus! Stand before your Alpha' thing is SO HOKEY! We're going to have to hope it was only cause it was Quiet's first try at his leadership role. LOL. He'll get better in time I bet. If he doesn't die with his head popped off that is.

peace

edit on 2-12-2012 by silo13 because: eeks lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

'Hokey...? Hokey!' my last posting beats your's hands-down!

If you wish to travel down that secluded lane of what CindyMarrs' cabin is
all about, please (for my sake!)... flesh the building and surroundings out, will ya?!
That way, I can move my 'mind-terrain' to-suit.

Gosh, if only the U.N and other agencies had our organisation-prowess!

Edit:
The bath-bubble running-to-the-loft-thing hasn't gone away yet.
edit on 2-12-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If I can get my characters to get their donkeys to the cabin I'll be happy.

Between now and then?

The beginning of the Cabin.

Photos of the cabin.

Use the above to keep your thoughts of women in bubble baths at bay.

You hate me now don't you.

*Mwuuuuaaaahahahahaha!*

edit on 2-12-2012 by silo13 because: ah hahahahaha

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks Silo, it certainly helps.
I'm hesitant on using the CindyMarrs character in anything I write,
it seems like stepping on one's toes!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh - she has nooooo problem with using her character at all! She'd rather we 'keep her alive' - and in fact was looking forward to seeing a little 'evil' CM pop up too.

I'll go back and find the info and repost but please do not hesitate - I know I'm repeating myself but she did say to move on with her character.

And - now you know what the place looks like!

Have a good week!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Oh - she has nooooo problem with using her character at all! She'd rather we 'keep her alive' - and in fact was looking forward to seeing a little 'evil' CM pop up too.

I'll go back and find the info and repost but please do not hesitate - I know I'm repeating myself but she did say to move on with her character.

And - now you know what the place looks like!

Have a good week!

Well apart from rising at 3.00am every morning, I will enjoy my week.
Not to make a point of it but the 6th of this month will find at the grand age of 52.
But officially, I am 17 years-old... 17 years-old dammit! (walks off repeating the quote!)

I will carefully begin thinking how to incorperate CindyMarrs back into the Opera.

Edit: -BIAD speaking... he 'shuffled' off repeating those words, to be accurate.
Must go!
edit on 2-12-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I was cooking up a special 'surprise' - including chocolate cake - for that BD of yours coming up. (It's a day after my daughters so I could hardly forget it)...

The CindyMars character? In ten...

caustic
loving
in your face
gentle
not easily led but leads easily
painfully intelligent
spooky
LOVES her CABIN and HOT TUB
puts Martha Stewart to shame
an intergalactic mysterious being who's puts the P in phenomenal

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Mmmm. Chocolate Cake, the food of the universe!
BIAD said he will wait at the letterbox for the delivery of a slice.

I'm busy scouring the 'net for images of CM to use in coming-episodes!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

She chose to be that blue chick from that sci-fi flick.
Wow that was helpful wasn't it. LOL.
I've got a pic here somewhere I'll post when I find it. There's one wayyyyyyyyy back in the Opera unless it's been removed (it might have been)...
After all that? She can and does change her looks but her basic 'form' if you will is that blue chick...

Edit to Add: And not the Blue chickie from 5th Element - one from a series. I can't believe I can't find the photo! I've got it somewhere... Back to looking.

Ok it's this woman...

That's who CM chose to be - but with the pic altered enough to make her 'more'. I'm still looking for the foto but at least you can 'see' who she is. When she's not a blond bombshell.
edit on 3-12-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I still hope for Adam and Dag - even if Adam ends up being a type of see’er who’s in communication with Dag all the time? I don’t know. I mean we know she’s irretrievably dead - but that doesn’t mean her spirit can’t communicate with Adam does it? That’s all up to you - I just had to get Adam off the Yydryl.

No reason at all she can't still communicate with Adam from beyond the veil. Margot , neno's dead wife, does it all the time to him in dreams and such, and there's no reason Dag can't do it with Adam as well. You'll just have to work out what means of communication you want to use and how Adam is going to react to it initially. I used dreams as a communication vehicle for neno and Margot. You can use that as well, or come up with any other means your heart desires. There are all sorts of theories around as to how dead folks manage to get messages across to the living. EVP's (probably a little awkward for 2-way commo), ghost boxes, dreams, seances, having Adam develop a new "Sensitive" or "Medium" talent... the sky is the limit. Any whicha way you want to make it work for you!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Ok ok - I got it. Flint is Flint. But Neno still has a Giant after him. And a nasty one at that.

Yeah, that's gonna be fun... I hope!

The confusion over Flint came from a skanky Alewife (Rose) who never bothered to find out Flint’s name - or give him a proper one. End of that.

Oh no - I didn't say he couldn't be neno - I only said we'd have to find a way to work in a "missing time" gap for neno to be him. It's still a possibility!

But ya know - like I labeled in bold in the post to Wild - There's times when all this dimensional stuff gets my head a bit whirly. That and a cup a wine, a shot of baby oil in a tub full a bubbles and me? Some ideas get tweaky but it's better to talk about them here so I can just let them go.

HAD to bring up the wine, the baby oil, the tub full o' bubbles and you again, didn't ya? I'm like a stone, young lady - you are NOT gonna break my resolve to refrain from comment!

I'll just have to sit on my hands for another day and a half now...

As for Silo being Neno's mom? I'm still not so sure about that. Still not so sure.

Well, in the spirit of Roe v. Wade and the ongoing abortion debate, it's YOUR character's body, and so you've all the reproductive rights to it! Just have to come up with a place for the Rootak to have gotten baby neno that doesn't involve Silo, and figure out what they did with the baby that WAS Silo's after they snatched it. I do seem to recall a baby having been eaten by wolves around that part of the Space Opera.

Have a great Sunday.

You too - but since I'm late getting here (due to having to sit on my hands most of the day, no doubt), you'll have to apply my Sunday well-wishes for you to NEXT Sunday, meaning I'm early issuing them now, and you've already got a reserve for next week!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Edit:
The bath-bubble running-to-the-loft-thing hasn't gone away yet.

Here either... but I think I'm bearing up with a manly fortitude, all this "not sayin' stuff"!

I WOULD say...

...but I ain't sayin' nuffin!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Use the above to keep your thoughts of women in bubble baths at bay.

You hate me now don't you.

*Mwuuuuaaaahahahahaha!*

AAARRGHHH!

MY EYES! MY EYES!

I'M MELTINGGGG...........

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I believe the character's name is "Zhaan" from "Farscape".

Wiki

A gorram ton of Googled images which I'm going to fondly flip through now...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Monday, all!!

Wow, you guys've been chatting it up here....
I've been hand-sanding the teak boards for the companionway on my poor, sorry little boat.

I will get it fixed up, I will get it fixed up......

Okay. I see there are new posts in the Opera and I'ma read those now - as for the ideas presented recently -

I see New Scotland is on K-IV, correct?

I thought we had pics of CyndyMars' cabin from when I first joined in - when Silo was sick and Adam and Dag got together. There were a couple of images that stuck in my head; with Chumley and the Cat-millibeing thing...

Dag had just turned "female" when I arrived. I had tinkered with the idea (and presented it in the Opera) that Margot the wraith and Dag the wraith are now working together as wraith overseers; Muckles is one of their sisterhood, but not a wraith yet - remember the "hazing"?

Gert is supposed to be Dag's "servant" to be retrained until she's ready to re-enter the full sisterhood. So, in my mind, Margot and Dag are still there, watching. Dag was thought to have been Adam's overseer/helper, but she learned from Margot and Muckles that it's Brittle and not Adam who she was to "protect", like Margot protects neno, and Muckles protects Tibbs.

Maybe Dag could "use" Brittle (now that he has Wild) to help Adam now. Brittle is still kind of a greenhorn, having only recently been emancipated (with Dag) from the cavern, and Gert was the one who lied to all three of them: She told Dag and Adam they were siblings (Gwenivere and Arthur), and Brittle that he was Lancelot. We had a whole build-up toward Adam and Brittle having it out (Arthur vs Lancelot), but we never got there.

We know that Gert did lie to them, Ben figured it out, and that's why they took Gert as a prisoner off of Vandalia, from the cave where she'd been consorting with Pandora, Death, Charon, the Raven Mocker.

As a prisoner was when Gert, Muckles and Dag did the altered-state thing in Cecilia, where Margot joined them and explained it all. Gert was supposed to be Dag's servant, but then Dag died.

Dag was always set up to be a wraith-spirit communicator, presumably she could contact Adam now, in his nether-state, and ALSO influence Brittle (via dreams or what-not, as neno mentioned above).

So......
How much of that set-up do we want to drop, or carry forward? We keep changing horses here and jumping around from dimension to eon to planet to past and sometimes I get really lost. I think much more linearly in terms of character development, but I'm certainly willing to go along with whatever!

Okay, having said all that, now I'll go read the latest posts and see where we are.

Hugs!

Remember the Avalon bit?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I don't think my little gang knows where they are yet - but - we'll soon find out if they are where BIAD said or not.
I've noooooooooooooo idea!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've caught up now....
and I see BIAD worked in Avalon...so, there's a connection from the Vandalia episode. Gert being there posing as The Lady could get very interesting....
and Pandora is even more pissed than before.

I keep forgetting about the baby...that s/he (BIAD) fathered. But it's one of the Ethereals.....for now.

Okay, I'll wait to see if we're all on the planet before doing anything more with Redbeard
(LOVE the wanted poster! So, whether or not the giant its on K-IV, he has "teleported" to Newscotland....

Silo, are you planning to take the reins on Dag and Adam from here? Or, what would you like me to do?

It seems we're all in agreement that they can resume their places in the saga...
as they were your inventions, it's your call...

All I did was kill her off as determined, and make her a possible wraith hanging out in the ether as a Sister of the witches. She knows Margo-the-wraith, and Gert, and Mucklebones are also part of the Sisterhood. ... that's where I left her on her dissolution in the sewers. She only just now re-entered while watching the Wild/Alaag/Dorothy/Brittle/Gert thing rear its ugly head.....

now what?!! I'm on the edge of my seat!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
New post is up to fill in the blanks between neno's smoke and mirrors show, and the chapel scene where Pandora got run off.....
Brittle and Wild were in the crowd watching.
Alaag and Gert are.....whereabouts unknown.

Ben had been with Neno last I saw him, so he's still there I presume.

edit on 3-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join