It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

You crack me up.
Tell BIAD that nylons are horrible. And they don't hold up well. He should save his allowance for something else. (A fuzzy red stole?) Although, the girls nowadays are wearing socks with their heels. He could try that, I guess! Those black hairs, though....does he shave them regularly? Leghairs in socks can be prickly.

Depends. You can look at my legs and tell how far up on them my socks reach - the socks have worn off all the hair to that level! No prickly socks for me!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

There - RIGHT there - is the connection between the Vithians and neno.
I was BORN in Cleveland, at a hospital that no longer exists.
I think the Committee must've built it just for me, now that this connection is coalescing...

Hi, BIAD here... the usual author is out fixing a little problem that occurred.
(He shouldn't put a vase there in the first place!)

The hosptal WAS built for that particular event and then -with subtle means, it was
taken away. Be not afraid good Sir, there is a plan... there's always a plan!

I haven't long before my host comes back, so I'll be quick.
The Shadow Diamond will take you to where your heart desires, obtain that and you
can everything back that time has taken away. Tibbs knows this.
The Caspar True isn't the real one, Victor Kershner bought a dud!
I think The Splitter would call this a time-junction, it always existed and just needed
certain events to come along to activate it.
The Ophi Buzzards can enter this reality -although they are slightly different from the
last encounter and of course, Pandora and my brother are seeking to utilise it.

I gotta go, but may I say one last thing?

Kershner takes what he wants and it will be interesting to see what this future holds

edit on 6-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: left stupid grin in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hi Slayer and Badger... a little bird was kind enough to pass this image
through.
It is The Penelope, but it looks all banged-up.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Those damned Opi Boozerds - they're everywhere! Can't get away from them - EVER!

Odd, how they're after a "crystal" - AGAIN! Maybe they're related to crows or something... shiny things and black birds... whatcha gonna do?

edit on 2012/10/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I agree... now 'who yer' gonna call?'

I've just put our threesome-gang into a situation that may need your
'shoot-em-up' prose. If you do add something, please have Pandora and
BIAD run out of the place, I have something special for the pair!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Nice pic. Good graphics.
I'm buried in an out of town job and have been about 2 weeks. No time but for a few hours of sleep. Will get back with it in a few days I hope.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

No problem and thanks for compliment!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm going to have to write myself out again for a little while. My mother passed away last night. It looks like I'll be turning right around and heading back to the USA. On the other hand - maybe just posting this here will change fate and I'll not end up having to go, lol.

So, maybe it's time to leave the freaky happening's aboard the Yydryl and Ship's acting up with Chumley to the rest of you and have Silo and Newman leave? I'm not sure yet - but who knows - there is one more teleport left - one everyone seems to have forgotten. I'll post something before (if) I go.

peace

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My thoughts are with you and your family, my friend.
Take care.
edit on 13-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo, I'm thinking of you in your times of disruption.
Be safe, friend.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I still don't know about my time frame here of leaving or not leaving.

Question - where can I leave Silo, Newman and Pip that would be available to you all? Just on Ship? I don't want to take Pip and Newman away if you all can use them?

That or to make it less stressful maybe I'll just write them out. Ugh. Dunno yet. Waiting to 'hear' from the three.

peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I was thinking of having the Shadow Diamond 're-calibrate' time and
ask where everyone should end up!
Maybe all together, maybe as individuals... I'm not sure, but I know
Tibbs would have his work cut-out attempting to herd Neno back into
the fray!!
edit on 16-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Wow, everyone everyone? That's a lot of ones!

I'm sort of treading water with my little troop, so whatever you all want to do is fine with me. I believe my folks are in position to be "engaged" with whomever gets a hold of them; been waiting to see where they can jump in, but I have no firm agena...

Silo, it's totally up to you; I have no reason to want Silo, Pip and Newman "written out"....

take your time...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It's sort of happened before with Nenothtu and BIAD.
Death created a wintery evening in a out-of-town bar
and it was only by making the slip-up of adding Tibbs
into the equation...
(see this link)

The 'Other' Time.

...that it was messed up.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, Silo. My thoughts are with you. I see no reason to kill off your characters, but they are yours to do with as you will.

I've been a little tied up - no, not like THAT... most of the time, anyhow... and have been slack at the Opera whilst busy elsewhere getting things set to jump ship from this place. Hope to have it all said and done in a couple weeks.

Since we got Ophis at the front, Unholy zombies at the rear, and guards that can't seem to shoot straight at the flanks, I have to wonder... just WHERE did that Caliburn get to? The mention of the gladiatorial tapestries in the Ophi house reminded me of the cave painting on the walls of the mine outside Uktena, and I believe in both cases a sword was called for....

Besides, how better to behead hordes of the Walking Dead than with a sword, thus saving ammo?

edit on 2012/10/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

... just WHERE did that Caliburn get to?

Ah! It seems that Margot must come to our man's rescue!! The Caliburn is on
the Starwolf, you remember? You placed it next to your seat and then lit-up
one of your cigars.
BIAD assures me that this is what happened, because you struck a match
off it's handle...tut-tut.

edit on 16-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

BIAD assures me that this is what happened, because you struck a match
off it's handle...tut-tut.

The irreverence of it all! Is NOTHING sacred?

You'd think a demi-god, or halfling-god, or don't-wanna-be-a-god, or whatever is going on there with neno/Neo, would have just a wee bit more couth and decorum about him!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress & Neno

I was thinking of having the Shadow Diamond 're-calibrate' time and ask where everyone should end up!

BIAD That would be fab. I've also got that idea of yours concerning going back to CindyMars cabin crawling around my imagination too - but don't want to give away too much. I can say it will not be pretty though.

Neno Oh no, I'm not thinking of killing of my characters at all - just writing them into the ether lands until I can devote more time.
But thank for your note!

Ok before I go - IF Jeni has somehow taken Newman away - they will end up at the Cabin - for many reasons. But - it will be Post-Aappocolyptic like we talked about before.

If Newman and Silo end up going to look for them? (And there is a reason soon to come why Newman will chose to leave Ship after all) then they'll end up 'there' at the cabin also. That way I can keep their stories going but not get hung up in the work you're all doing - my point in that is not to hang you all up due to my time constraints.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by A boy in a dress & Neno

I was thinking of having the Shadow Diamond 're-calibrate' time and ask where everyone should end up!

BIAD That would be fab. I've also got that idea of yours concerning going back to CindyMars cabin crawling around my imagination too - but don't want to give away too much. I can say it will not be pretty though.

Neno Oh no, I'm not thinking of killing of my characters at all - just writing them into the ether lands until I can devote more time.
But thank for your note!

Ok before I go - IF Jeni has somehow taken Newman away - they will end up at the Cabin - for many reasons. But - it will be Post-Aappocolyptic like we talked about before.

If Newman and Silo end up going to look for them? (And there is a reason soon to come why Newman will chose to leave Ship after all) then they'll end up 'there' at the cabin also. That way I can keep their stories going but not get hung up in the work you're all doing - my point in that is not to hang you all up due to my time constraints.

peace

T could work, and I have an idea where Silo13 only, could be thrown across the void.
But with any knowledge of her past...? I don't know.
Newman and Jeni = CindyMars Cabin. Okay-dokey.

In regards of constraints, BIAD has begged you on more-than-one occasion to use
'restraints' but I feel that those U2U's should remain private

edit on 17-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

More than a God, more than any Government-style power...
The Boy Scout Association has secretly held-sway across the heavens
and maybe it's time to step forward!

new topics

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join