It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

ROFL

The birth of King Zorp......

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scurvy

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? ... Scurvybob Square Pants!

P.S. Scurvybob needs Patrick and Gary equivalents, now hiring at the Krappy Patty.

[edit on 27/3/2009 by Scurvy]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73927219902c.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92f7f4685798.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38f694debdc1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

ROFL

The birth of King Zorp......

Just a little humor...very little.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

For instance - on the Penelope - I felt I was left to creative license who/how many - my crew were going to be. While for sure - neno and Studious "could" wear the same badge - Studious is the Marine Commander, not the Security Chief. Maybe make new ones?!?

Don't miss this link.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm in awe at how quickly we collaboratively made a really good consistent 10 pages. Good job to all *high fives all around*

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Oh shoot - sorry man.

Still in the process of reading through all the stuff that was posted....

Can you make a couple of more for me?!?

Starfighter Commander

Science

Medicine

I'd like the two "Science" and "Medicine" to be separate positions on the ship. That way - if there is a mass casualty event and the doc is in the sickbay, we can still have a science officer on the command center to help scan and see what kind of craziness is going on out in the void.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thanks Whisper/Cyn my name is Cindy but.....I will tell you a lil secrect in a U2U.

So how did you get that AWESOME Avatar?

Thanks about my Avatar I have modeled the look of my character after Zhann from "Farscape" one of the best SciFi shows ever.
BTW wasn't the finale of BSG killer. I actually have met producer Ronald Moore years ago and the other producer David Eick was a client at my old job when he was making "Zena" but its just a 6 degrees of seperation kind of thing.

I actually got to work for the Art Department years ago for "Babylon 5" anybody remember that one. LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No worries.

And of course you have complete discretion on any needed NPCs.

I'm thinking of a harem... (ooops, perhaps I shouldn't have said that.)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

ROFL.

Easy dude, you're surrounded by women over there.....

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You think they would turn me in????

With a few keystrokes, I'm sure I could make THEM happy too.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by loam]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You can't leave QA.

You provided a very interesting spin on the "antagonist" piece as we have had no other communications with the Yydryl - you were like a "link" of sorts.

Not only that, I think you worked to show us all on the Penelope what each other is capable of in times of dire emergencies.....

I'd hate to see you leave so soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

lol

Oh wow.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Loam you are just succumbing to our female fantasies about you and your 7 foot tall hunk a hunk a burning space love...
Ok dumb but yes you are hot!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Did someone say Xena? I spent an embarssing amount of money decorating my house with Xena props. It's awesome, I've got some cool banners and such creating a castle like feel

I was pleased with the BSG finalie...I keep menaing to get to the BTS thread on this but for some reason...I never seem to have time. I enjoyed the oprea house tie ins with what was happening on the ship. I met and got my pic taken with Jamie Bamber - you wouldn't believe how small that dude is in real life and he has an amazing accent! Also got my pic taken with um, the dude from the orginal BSG who played the inmate turned take over president. I thought the part about Kara was a bit of a cop out...I so wanted to see her and Apollo hook up for real. Can't get everything you want. Question is....what the heck am I going to watch tonight? Still got Bill Maher @ 11

Avatar provided by the amazing and talented H. R. Giger. He created the orginal 'Alien' for the movies. Some find his work distrubing..I find it rather enchanting. It's artwork you can continue to look at and find other images within.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Originally posted by antar
Loam you are just succumbing to our female fantasies about you and your 7 foot tall hunk a hunk a burning space love...

Ok dumb but yes you are hot!

If you absolutely insist on that image for me
, let's at least get the color right.

EDIT:

On Mossian-Slea, a Caucasian color would actually mean my 'thingy' is terribly sick.

We wouldn't want that now, would we?

[edit on 27-3-2009 by loam]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Green and blue skin on skin HOT!
Come to the bar and let me get you drunk, I might forget my beloved Spera. LOL

Edited to add: Thank you Antar for inviting me to participate. This is the most fun I have ever had online. A Film School dropout who hasn't gotten her creative juices flowing in a while.

Dirty joke in mind about Green Loam and juices.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OMG! antar may just break that vow of celebacy she took over 150 years ago!!!
:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I believe that would produce Aqua-Marine offspring.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I love the new rules system - the badges are kinda weird - I can see both sides of the debate - 1) Easier identification 2) Redundancy in titles.

For instance - on the Penelope - I felt I was left to creative license who/how many - my crew were going to be. While for sure - neno and Studious "could" wear the same badge - Studious is the Marine Commander, not the Security Chief. Maybe make new ones?!?

If anything, possibly separate "security' and "tactical", but I think the "Commander/Marine Battalions" badge works pretty well for that slot. I might add that since that's a permanent billet on the Penelope, making it a Permanent badge, rather than "unique" makes a degree of sense.

[edit on 2009/3/27 by nenothtu]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am heading over to the bar to meet you tonight CM... Have that essence of dejjin ready.

Your color is going to look so good behind the bar:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81708832ff2d.jpg[/atsimg]

Just be sure to have plenty of liquor on hand this is a rowdy group that can drink, think and fight together better than any other in the Orion Alliance, our reputation is unassailable.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join